Dexter!!

Because Deb is "in love" with him she isn't going to figure out that he's a serial killer ... not quite yet anyway.

11+ weeks to go!

My oldest got the first book from the library and just finished it, picking up the second one tomorrow. After I'm done the two books I have out I"m starting the Dexter series. The books aren't nearly as big as I thought they'd be.

Totally love this show. My kid brought it to my attention. :thup:

New two minute promo for Season 7, which starts 9/30/12.

omG!

2 Minute Sneak Peek: Dexter Season 7 - YouTube

:lol: I was looking through some of these promos the other day. Remember she was falling in love with him last year. She will never turn him in.. God, this season looks good. It's making me a believer again.

I remember when you said you could never watch a show like Dexter, that it sounded crazy. and too violent:lol:

Now she watches :eusa_clap:

New two minute promo for Season 7, which starts 9/30/12.

omG!

2 Minute Sneak Peek: Dexter Season 7 - YouTube

:lol: I was looking through some of these promos the other day. Remember she was falling in love with him last year. She will never turn him in.. God, this season looks good. It's making me a believer again.

I remember when you said you could never watch a show like Dexter, that it sounded crazy. and too violent:lol:

Now she watches :eusa_clap:

My daughter talked me into watching a couple of season 4 with the Trinity killer and I was hooked. I want to get seasons 1 and 2 now, I hear they are really good.

She is now trying to get me to watch True Blood. I watched one and it scared the shit out of me so I don't know about that. But as you say, I should never say never..

My oldest got the first book from the library and just finished it, picking up the second one tomorrow. After I'm done the two books I have out I"m starting the Dexter series. The books aren't nearly as big as I thought they'd be.

The books and the TV series don't follow the same storylines, so don't let that discourage you... Many of the characters remain, but the author took different character paths for some... Both series are awesome, though....:)

The books and the TV series don't follow the same storylines, so don't let that discourage you... Many of the characters remain, but the author took different character paths for some... Both series are awesome, though....:)

Yeah, that's what she was saying. But on the upside ... Michael C. Hall is narrating the book (in her head). Sweet.

I read the first two books in the series and well ... really didn't like them. At all. In a rarity the show is much better than the books, imo.

In honor of the Dexter new season premier Sunday, a few great quotes. I seem to have quoted Deb a lot, she gets great lines. She is so amazing in her role, love her.

Vince Masuka: “Tramp stamp, I think I’m in love.”
Debra Morgan: “She’s into needles. Why don’t you show her your dick?”

Debra Morgan: You are not allowed to talk about anyone I date as long as you're seeing Little Miss 'Pardon My Tits.' I'm sorry, Dex, but she is gross. And pale, and nobody is pale in Miami. She is obviously a vampire. A gross, English, titty vampire.

Debra Morgan: Watching ice melt, this is fun.
Vince Masuka: Stand a little closer, Morgan, and I'll melt your heart.
Angel Batista: I think he's got a crush on you, Dex!
Dexter Morgan: Huh?
Vince Masuka: Yo, I was talking to Morgan the sister. Vince Masuka only swings one way.
Debra Morgan: Yeah, from vine to vine...
Lt. Maria Laguerta: Enough! Glad to see the sexual harassment seminar really paid off.

Debra Morgan: Let me ask you a question. Why do you have it in for me?
Lt. Maria Laguerta: You're loud, you're impulsive, and you constantly question authority.
Debra Morgan: Fair enough.
Lt. Maria Laguerta: I hear you have an interesting theory on who...
[door shuts as Deb leaves]

Forum List

Back