dexter...season 1 and 2

i have to go into boone to get season 3.....a friend of mine owns a video store but he wont get it for a while....so i got to talk the guys in boone into holding it for me...i am not driving 45 minutes to be told its out.

did you watch trueblood last week.....

i have to go into boone to get season 3.....a friend of mine owns a video store but he wont get it for a while....so i got to talk the guys in boone into holding it for me...i am not driving 45 minutes to be told its out.

did you watch trueblood last week.....

yes thought it was a great episode and i await the showdown that is coming between the vampires and the shaking lady.

I can't wait for the last two episodes of True Blood.
Can't wait for the new season of Dexter either.
Who likes Eric better then Bill?
I would for sure let Eric turn me into a Vampire.

i broke down and order the 3rd season from overstock.com...i can give it to my bubby who owns a video store.

i dont care for blondes but eric is flat hot...i like him with short hair

Dexter is a great show.

I got into True Blood recently and it's pretty freaking cool

Lookin' forward to Dexter - 3..... Haven't started True Blood - yet...It's in the Que.

I love NetFlix!

Don't tell Charlie... :eusa_shhh:

-Joe

Lookin' forward to Dexter - 3..... Haven't started True Blood - yet...It's in the Que.

I love NetFlix!

-Joe
:lol::lol:

and I have gotten into True Blood.
I liked Twilight and I felt wierd about liking Twilight because I wasn't in high school, True Blood is like Twilight/Sopranos. And it is made by Alan Ball who did Six Feet Under another favorite show of mine.

I love NetFlix!

-Joe
:lol::lol:

and I have gotten into True Blood.
I liked Twilight and I felt wierd about liking Twilight because I wasn't in high school, True Blood is like Twilight/Sopranos. And it is made by Alan Ball who did Six Feet Under another favorite show of mine.

Six Feet Under Rocked! I hated to see it end, but I dug the ending....

-Joe

My favorite episode is still the first one when Claire is high on meth when she goes to the hospital after her dad dies.

I love deadwood. I actually have two brother's that live near Deadwood and go gambling there all the time.

Forum List

Back