Dexter Fans . . .

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
. . . . watch this. So cool.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQk-01-qSTw&feature=bf_prev&list=LLvbq0-lhHLOcCwnBafnO8eg&lf=mh_lolz]ART with BLOOD! - Halloween Dexter portrait - YouTube[/ame]

I know - I know....:eek:

Do tell...

Ok, first Deb ISN"T in love with Dexter. Freakin' doctor. :rolleyes: Of course she compares all the men she's had relationships with to Dex . . . a lot of women compare men to their fathers or some male they're close to. Doesn't mean they're in love with their relative. I think everything the doc said is correct about Dex being Deb's rock and being the only guy in her life who hasn't left and he loves her unconditionally, etc. But Deb 'in love' with him? Nope, not buying it.

Theory: Harry slept with Dexter's mom . . . there is a very good chance that Harry is Dexter's biological father. If so, that will put the kibosh on 'feelings'. That whole storyline is making me go 'ewwww' so I hope that's what happens.

So I thought that was the 'big' ending and WHAM! the last minute I just sat there with my mouth on the floor. Any 'feelings' Deb may have thought she had for Dex just went flying out the window. Any everything she thought about Dex just went flying out the window. Right? I love ending that I just never, ever see coming.

I so don't know how this is going to play out. I wonder if at the end of the show Deb and Dex will both end up dead? And what's with that Louie guy sending Dex the hand? Will he become a Dexter stalker? Will Deb go to the dark side with Dex? Harrison is just freaking the most adorable little boy . . . he's going to be so big by the time next season rolls around. I like how the characters developed this season, particularly Dexter's questioning his dark passenger and God and all that but . . . I didn't like Colin Hanks. At all. He just seemed kinda flat to me.

Ok, first Deb ISN"T in love with Dexter. Freakin' doctor. :rolleyes: Of course she compares all the men she's had relationships with to Dex . . . a lot of women compare men to their fathers or some male they're close to. Doesn't mean they're in love with their relative. I think everything the doc said is correct about Dex being Deb's rock and being the only guy in her life who hasn't left and he loves her unconditionally, etc. But Deb 'in love' with him? Nope, not buying it.
Kind of with you on this one, BUT... I think there's always been an undercurrent type of sexual tension between the two... Might just be reading too much into character interactions, but who knows... You're probably right, though... And there's no way it continues... These things never play well when lead characters hook up...

Theory: Harry slept with Dexter's mom . . . there is a very good chance that Harry is Dexter's biological father. If so, that will put the kibosh on 'feelings'. That whole storyline is making me go 'ewwww' so I hope that's what happens.
This is definitely true - at least the 1st part... The special attention to this plot line leads you to believe this and will probably end up coming out to stop the whole relationship notion before it takes off...

So I thought that was the 'big' ending and WHAM! the last minute I just sat there with my mouth on the floor. Any 'feelings' Deb may have thought she had for Dex just went flying out the window. Any everything she thought about Dex just went flying out the window. Right? I love ending that I just never, ever see coming.
What a great ending! And Dexter's final words "Oh God."... Perfect! Absolutely brilliant writing...

My Theory: This may be a way for the writers to sync up a little with the book series... In the books, in fact the first one, Deb knows about Dexter's "hobby" and supports it... I'm only on the 2nd one right now, but maybe they want to bring her along for the ride... Quite a few differences from the books to the series, though... Some significant - others just slightly different...

I don't think a "it was a dream" type of thing would work, as it doesn't make sense from either person's dream perspective... However it plays out, Dexter is no longer alone in his dealings with the DP....

I so don't know how this is going to play out. I wonder if at the end of the show Deb and Dex will both end up dead? And what's with that Louie guy sending Dex the hand? Will he become a Dexter stalker? Will Deb go to the dark side with Dex? Harrison is just freaking the most adorable little boy . . . he's going to be so big by the time next season rolls around. I like how the characters developed this season, particularly Dexter's questioning his dark passenger and God and all that but . . . I didn't like Colin Hanks. At all. He just seemed kinda flat to me.
They've been good at the cliffhangers the past few seasons... Definitely coming back to watch...lol Michael C. Hall signed on for two more seasons after this, so he should be around for more fun and mischief...:)

Look for expansion of the plot line with the intern with the ITK hand that was mailed to his home... They will probably expand more about Dex's mom like you mentioned... Remember, Deb has already started snooping down that path... More friction between Quinn / Batista coming and I wouldn't be surprised if they write off Quinn... Don't forget the Captain Matthews problem will need to be resolved... LaGuerta will probably be taken down a notch - she's just too cutthroat... Might see the tables turned on her next season...

Either way, I know I'm watching....:D

Forum List

Back