Devout Muslims appointed to Homeland Security

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
I feel like I'm part of a horrible nightmare.

I suppose it was just a matter of time. All the warning signs were there.

Obami Salami and Napolitano Appointed Devout Muslims to the Department of Homeland Security.

Today we are letting the fox guard the henhouse.

Tomorrow, the wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama Appoints two devout Muslims to homeland security posts. Doesn't this make you feel safer already?

Obami Salami and Janet Napolitano appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.

The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is proud to announce that the DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council

Was it not men of the "Devout Muslim Faith" that flew planes into the World Trade Center Towers not too long ago???

Has the Libnut's Messiah lost his mind ???

Last edited:
You are. Its called the Amurkistani dream
Was it not men of the "Devout Muslim Faith" that flew planes into the World Trade Center Towers not too long ago???
No That was the crew at the Pentagra...errrr Pentagon that got nailed with a missile after completing their mission.

Why should we expect anything less from Obama? God forbid he might be bright enough to place them in other positions which would not be so sensitive to the public at large.

It's just more of the you don't mean shit to me, in your face actions of Obama towards the American people in general.

This guy is a first class F*** up!

Mike

God damn it..

Next thing you know he will be appointing ATHEISTS

• Banned
God damn it..

Next thing you know he will be appointing ATHEISTS

Possibly......probably the Commie variety.

The other atheists would be OK since that is a guarantee we won't have Islamofascist Swine or their resurrected Christian counterparts like Tomas de Torquemada.

Obami Salami and Napolitano Appointed Devout Muslims to the Department of Homeland Security.

Obama Appoints two devout Muslims to homeland security posts. Doesn't this make you feel safer already?

Obami Salami and Janet Napolitano appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.

The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is proud to announce that the DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council

So you are scared?

About to crap in your pants?

About to have a heart attack?

:razz:Good:razz:

Last edited:
Simply making the important point that the Libnut's Messiah is an irrefutable danger to our country, and the libnuts are OK with that. A political idiot like you being a perfect example.

Possibly......probably the Commie variety.

The other atheists would be OK since that is a guarantee we won't have Islamofascist Swine or their resurrected Christian counterparts like Tomas de Torquemada.

Torquemada! You can't talk him out of anything!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5McSEU48Y8[/ame]

You are. Its called the Amurkistani dream
No That was the crew at the Pentagra...errrr Pentagon that got nailed with a missile after completing their mission.
hey Dougy....Yukon says he wants his dinner.....NOW!!!....

This is why I have been saying that our President is not an American, he is a Muslim, and I personally believe he is a terrorist. I believe he is appointing other terrorists, and the blind Americans that believe he is a good president are unknowingly living out their role in the demise of the United States of America.

But, I am just another southern boy. No big deal.

I believe there is more to worry about than what is hapopining in America. I believe there is a far greater surprise coming. It will not be a surprise to a select few, but for them it will be harder than ever. There, I said it. Now go out and figure out what I am talking about. It is like a riddle.

What's next?

Pat Robertson to head a GSA Network?!

Your lame Libtard response to an OBVIOUSLY anti-American and PRO-ISLAMIC move by the Marxist Pro Muslim PC Political Charlatan and his stooge (both of whom outlawed the word "terror") is to imply there are no other choices.

And, assuming Pat Robertson is the ONLY choice, then it is still by far the better choice other than appointing devout muslims who have an established propensity to not only be enemies of America, but enemy crazies like Ahmadinejad or our local Islamic murderer Maj Hasan.

Don't see Pat Robertson masterminding terror activities in America and all over the world do you, Libtard ????

What's next?

Pat Robertson to head a GSA Network?!

Your lame Libtard response to an OBVIOUSLY anti-American and PRO-ISLAMIC move by the Marxist Pro Muslim PC Political Charlatan and his stooge (both of whom outlawed the word "terror") is to imply there are no other choices.

And, assuming Pat Robertson is the ONLY choice, then it is still by far the better choice other than appointing devout muslims who have an established propensity to not only be enemies of America, but enemy crazies like Ahmadinejad or our local Islamic murderer Maj Hasan.

Don't see Pat Robertson masterminding terror activities in America and all over the world do you, Libtard ????
Hah, you don't even know what the point of my post was...I wouldn't be calling anyone names if I were you.

Forum List

Back