Devout Muslims and Patriotic Americans are simply violent and reactionary

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
To borrow a question from Bill: Patriot or Pinhead?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nONjlZ8YMkA]YouTube - Vet cuts down Illegal Mexican flag flying above U.S. Flag[/ame]

Some Muslims get radical and militant and reactionary when a preacher threatens to burn their religious books. Some Americans get radical and militant and reactionary if someone commits a small faux paux such as flying a foreign flag above an American flag. Oh the horrors of it. Darn right he should have the American flag stolen from him. LOL

They have his name, they can call the police, or sue him. What exactly made this the same as terrorism?

This is a few years old. I saw it when it came out.

Its grandstanding. Hes a thief as well. The flag thing was in poor taste as well.

To borrow a question from Bill: Patriot or Pinhead?

YouTube - Vet cuts down Illegal Mexican flag flying above U.S. Flag

Some Muslims get radical and militant and reactionary when a preacher threatens to burn their religious books. Some Americans get radical and militant and reactionary if someone commits a small faux paux such as flying a foreign flag above an American flag. Oh the horrors of it. Darn right he should have the American flag stolen from him. LOL

WTF are you talking about? Where is the "militant" and where is the "reactionary" in this video and where is the VIOLENCE that suggests this is the kind of thing that took place in foreign countries over just hearing that one man wanted to burn some Korans? This was not a "militant" and you have to be a loon to even think you are looking at one! This vet defended and protected the American flag by removing it from a place where someone had deliberately insulted and denigrated it by ILLEGALLY flying the flag of another nation above it. That was a STATEMENT being made by the Mexican man but it was NOT an unintentional "oops" or "faux pas" by the way but a deliberate insult to the flag and an illegal act. He knew EXACTLY what it meant to fly that Mexican flag above that of the US. But this veteran threatened NO ONE. He did not in any way confront the man who had done this who was standing there and watching the whole thing. Getting angry or upset over seeing the American flag insulted like this does NOT make someone a "militant" or "reactionary"! It makes YOU a simpleton to suggest it does!

If this is the best you could do to try and DECEIVE people into believing that because this man removed an American flag from where it was being insulted and denigrated it somehow proves there is an element in this country that is in ANY way comparable to Muslim extremists who in any given year have sawed at least a few people's heads, blown up a school bus full of children, blown up women gathered at the market, blown up unarmed and innocent people standing in a line to apply for a job and believe flying planes into buildings in order to commit the mass murder of thousands was a "glorious" act for Islam and look for the least bit reason to engage in violent riots where more people are killed -it only shows what a PATHETIC LOSER YOU ARE!

I applaud the way this vet chose to handle it -without any confrontation or even looking at the man who committed the insult to the flag but just took it, knowing he would have far more respect for that flag than the guy who OBVIOUSLY feels more loyalty to another nation over this one. In which case, I encourage him to go live there where he can more fully show his loyalty and devotion to that country.

The guy cutting the mexican flag flying OVER the American flag down is Jim Brossard. This asshole mexican raised the mexican flag over an American flag during an illegal alien protest march on Virginia Street in Reno, Nevada. I was living in Reno at the time. Jim Brossard is about the furthest thing from a terrorist there is. He is a patriot and a hero. Had he not cut the mexican flag flying over the American flag down, I WOULD HAVE! He just got to it first. To compare him to islamic jihadist terrorists is the mother fucking dumbest thing I think I've ever seen on this board. But coming from that shit for brains, moron kramer, not at all surprising.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah what Pale Rider said,:clap2::clap2::clap2:
2. Bastards trying to make Patriots look bad!
3. What pure BULLSHIT!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The guy cutting the mexican flag flying OVER the American flag down is Jim Brossard. This asshole mexican raised the mexican flag over an American flag during an illegal alien protest march on Virginia Street in Reno, Nevada. I was living in Reno at the time. Jim Brossard is about the furthest thing from a terrorist there is. He is a patriot and a hero. Had he not cut the mexican flag flying over the American flag down, I WOULD HAVE! He just got to it first. To compare him to islamic jihadist terrorists is the mother fucking dumbest thing I think I've ever seen on this board. But coming from that shit for brains, moron kramer, not at all surprising.

The guy is a bully and a thief as far as I'm concerned.

So now an act of patriotism is bullying? Were the people that fought to make this country a nation bullies? Get a fucking grip kramer. You're losing it.

Last edited:

So now an act of patriotism is bullying? Were the people that fought to make this country a nation bullies? Get a fucking grip kramer. You're losing it.

It depends on the supposedly patriotic act. Cutting down someone else's flag and, while wielding a knife, challenging people to retrieve the flag that you stole, is bullying.

Forum List

Back