Devon Generally Who?

Even if I was bitter that`s neither here nor there. My children are owed 20 k in back support. Diversion does not change facts.

If it's true, he needs to "man up" and pay for the children he helped create. I'm not a fan of dads who abandon their kids.

I would be bitter too, if I was in your situation. But like you said, it has no bearing on the his financial responsibilities if he does owe you child support $.

Thank you but bitter or not, is this really the kind of man you want representing you and your area?...especially if everything I said turned out to be true.

It is clear that no one hear is with me one hundred percent which is why I used especially. Everything I`ve said is true.

And let me say this AmayaGenerally, even though I do believe that Devon should be forking over the money to support his children, you do come across as a bitter woman!

And let me say this AmayaGenerally, even though I do believe that Devon should be forking over the money to support his children, you do come across as a bitter woman!
she does seem quite bitter, but i would love to see these questions answered
if this is a hoax, or if its the truth
if its the truth, he doesnt stand a chance in hell of wining a GOP primary
not even against Spector

I must be missing the bitter part. Even so, that kind of goes with a divorce or separation; especially, if the ex is screwing you over.

If the allegations turn out to be true, in her shoes, I'd be a Hell of a lot more than bitter living on welfare supporting 4 kids without child support from the other parent and I consider pursuing him to ends of the Earth justified. How is wanting what is right and owed for your children "bitter"?

Even if I was bitter that`s neither here nor there. My children are owed 20 k in back support. Diversion does not change facts.

If it's true, he needs to "man up" and pay for the children he helped create. I'm not a fan of dads who abandon their kids.

I would be bitter too, if I was in your situation. But like you said, it has no bearing on the his financial responsibilities if he does owe you child support $.

Thank you but bitter or not, is this really the kind of man you want representing you and your area?...especially if everything I said turned out to be true.

If what you say is true, I would think ANY conservative or Republican that would vote for someone who walked out on his/her personal responsibilities would be voting against a basic tenet of conservatism.

I most certainly would not vote for him, nor want him to represent me in any way, shape nor form. I took on the responsibility of raising my oldest daughter after my divorce when I didn't have to, so I guess you could say I have a strong opinion on the matter.

It is clear that no one hear is with me one hundred percent which is why I used especially. Everything I`ve said is true.

It's not a matter of being with or against you 100%. It's not convicting the guy without proof, as we discussed yesterday. We have no reason to doubt you especially; neither, do we have a reason to believe you especially.

The article you mentioned that I linked does at least establish for us that Twyla Generally is/was Devon Generally's wife, and at the time there were 3 children mentioned in the article by name.

If it's true, he sounds EXACTLY like one of the right wingnuts.

just where i think the repub party should go... more to the fringes.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. ;)

Ummm nope. He sounds like one of YOURS. Tell me, where exactly does Obama have to look to find a Dem that pays his/her taxes so he can appoint them?

Sorry I wasn't saying you should support me 100%, I was just saying there was skepticism which is understandable. I was contacted by Devon last night and the divorce paperwork has been placed in my hands, that is fine. Basically as for child support I've been told there is no money to give. In five years I"m sure that Devon has worked enough to send even ten dollars. I'm sure he will paint me out to be bitter, unfit, a whore, the anti-Christ or what ever will make him look good. For far to long non-custodial parents have dodged their responsibilities. If Devon is the catalyst to bring this issue to light so be it. Also I was incorrect on the amount owed, its $15,700.00.

Sorry I wasn't saying you should support me 100%, I was just saying there was skepticism which is understandable. I was contacted by Devon last night and the divorce paperwork has been placed in my hands, that is fine. Basically as for child support I've been told there is no money to give. In five years I"m sure that Devon has worked enough to send even ten dollars. I'm sure he will paint me out to be bitter, unfit, a whore, the anti-Christ or what ever will make him look good. For far to long non-custodial parents have dodged their responsibilities. If Devon is the catalyst to bring this issue to light so be it. Also I was incorrect on the amount owed, its $15,700.00.
basicly, if any part of your story is correct, it damages him in his attempt to run for public office
and, the reason it seems like you are bitter is if you damage him a lot, you also damage your children in the amount of the child support he will be able to pay
HIM not paying what he is already required to pay would make him a scumbag(as i already stated in this thread)

Definitely someone ill be looking into. I voted for Toomey last time. I heard he is going to run for Governor though.

Actually Toomey is re-considering taking a run for the seat again. He narrowly lost to Spector last time. Problem is the ticket is going to be split because Peg Luksik is running and from an interview I heard with her she is not backing out.

I haven't heard of this Devon guy and doubt he has any chance of winning. Plus you sorta have to wonder about giving this guy a donation with these accusations. Seems he may have some baggage.

Thanks Devon for perusing these message boards and threatening to have me prosecuted for letting people know exactly the kind of person you are. If you had done your research you would have known that the Privacy Act of 1974 is now the Privacy Act of 1996 and pertains to Medical Records .....Threatening me gets you no where...Divorce non withstanding you aren't the fine Conservative Republican with those family values you like to throw around. I know that bothers you but..Hawaii Police Records and The Hawaii Department of Child Services have no privacy act...

Forum List

Back