Devon Generally Who?

He has to be a resident to run for office in PA, correct? You can't file against him where HE is, whether or not you live there?

I don't know what residency requirements are in PA, I do know for enforcement of child support you go through your state and they create dialogue with the state he lives in to enforce the order. I have stated before that I don't know what PA and IN are doing other than a few letters a year saying they are trying I don't what to do. Devon's home of record for service is Illinois. That's where we were married at and where he initially joined the service from.

The fatal flaw to the system. Of all the things politicians want to federalize, IMO, federalizing running down deadbeat dads should be one.

I would have thought Indiana would be more proactive in searching him down. Right now we are receiving state assistance, taking care of a child with cancer is not an easy task. Her medical bills are astronomical and are being footed by the state of Indiana when Devon, if employed I'm sure he is or was) would have excellent insurance that Amaya could be the recipient of. He hasn't filed taxes in a while so no Federal Offset to me or the state. That money we aren't receiving makes the difference between living in Downtown Indianapolis or the suburbs.

I contacted Jeff and sent him the link to this thread. He will get to the bottom of this and he will report on it. Apparently him and Jeff speak a lot with each other and Devon writes a few articals on Jeff's site.

Give it a few days.

Child Support Enforcement Agency
I think that all you have to do is notify CSEA and let them know what city and state he is living in. They will do a SS# Check and they can garnish is income tax returns and wages.

I'm sure if Devon is avoiding Child Support then once he gets wind of you knowing where he is, he'll pick up and move to another state. Contact CSEA asap.

Wait ok you're on Welfare and the state of Indiana can now go after him. You need to also contact the office that in the welfare department (your case manager) and let them know where he is and what he is up to. They can bring him to court and the Judge will order him to pay on the spot. If not he goes to Jail.

Last edited:
If what is being said about Devon Generally is true, the Republicans will never let him run. However, he could still run on the Democratic ticket.
I believe I read that Devon use to be a dem. Let me find it and I'll post it.

I was well aware that Devon was engaged to another one and at the time was pregnant with twins. I contacted her and this was her response:
"Twyla,

I am in no way concerned or moved by your childish antics. Despite your efforts you cannot and will no longer have the power to corrupt the peace that Devon has established in his life after you.

You have spoken to Devon on several different occasions and in fact sent him D.J and Amber’s picture on the 10 of April…. Did you forget that he allegedly neglected to pay his child support for the last 4 years…. Did you ask him then for the support that you need…… or was this realization suddenly made clear to you once you became aware that I am pregnant with his child.

Did you try contacting his mother over the past 4 years if he did in fact fail to help support his children . . . I think we both know what lies beneath your childish behavior, and that’s the truth . . . you are clearly unfulfilled in your own life and hate to see Devon moving forward.

This proves that your e-mails are nothing more than a very immature ploy to damage a life that has nothing to do with you.

You and Devon have a shared responsibility for your children and I suggest that you let your children be the only priority you focus your energy on from this point on.

You don’t intimidate me in the least because you are the epitome of the “bitter woman” who has a lot of growing to do, and this is the time I suggest you start.

You made it clear to Devon and his mother that the divorce papers were filed in 2003 and now you say that the marriage is still valid, which only makes you a liar either way. If you are still legally married than all you have succeeded in doing is delaying the inevitable. Devon will move on separate from you and continue to be a supporting father to ALL of his children.

Once you realize that the energy you spent to find and contact me on this stupidity could be better spent on other areas of your life, you will probably see positive changes starting to take place.

You’re the only one holding on to unnecessary bitterness which just makes this transition for yourself difficult, because you see….. Devon and I will move on regardless with our family, and what I would like…. despite your actions……is for Amber, Amaya, Alexis, and D.J. to be apart of that family, because they are apart of Devon.

Maybe you need time to just sit with the idea that he is having a child with someone else, if so… then that is understandable. Take that time and when your ready to handle this like the adult that you are then you know how to reach me. I don’t have time for games or drama nor am I the type of woman who will tolerate it.

Have a good Day

Tande’"

I have put everything in quotes as this was exactly the way she sent it. This was my response:
I'm not interested in Devon or what he has going on in his life...I'm
interested in locating him to get the 11k that he owes in back support
and also the 400 dollars a month he is currently not paying..I have
asked for this money since the order was enacted in 2004.Devon is
being evasive and I have absolutely no way of getting any of his info
in order to have his wages garnished in order to start receiving money
to take care of four very expensive kids. I have also asked him on
several occasions to take his children in order to get the rest of my
fianaces together to take care of them. As for divorce Devon has known
for a while that we haven't been divorced and we have argued on it
several occasions. My address is 4642 Englewood Drive Indianapolis IN
46226 and my number is 317 5198962 I welcome him serving me because it
gives a very valid opportunity to finally have his place of employment
for child support wage garnishment.
- Show quoted text -

The address is incorrect as I have moved. The number is valid though.

She then responded with:
Well, Twyla
You have talked to him and know his current employment status....
And I believe he suggested to you the option of moving down here near us so he can assist you in raising the children.
Your response was no, so I guess this situation could have been avoided if you really wanted it to be.... but that just shows, yet again that you would rather cause tension than find a solution that is better for you and your children.
You brought this stress on yourself and at this point, I am no longer concerned about what the outcome will be.
Your drama or issues concerning Devon don't move me in the least.

This was in May of 08.

I am aware that if on welfare they will use the Parent Locator to try and find him. NONE of this has been successful which is why I had to move on to these types of tactics. I will be forwarding a print out of all the websites I have seen or heard mention of Devon to the CSEA and see what they can do. I have been at him a long time hence the 20,000 dollar in arrears. At this point maybe shame will cause him to pay the balance.

If any of this is true, Devon sounds like a typical GOP candidate...except he might not be a stall foot tapper.

And let me say this AmayaGenerally, even though I do believe that Devon should be forking over the money to support his children, you do come across as a bitter woman!

And let me say this AmayaGenerally, even though I do believe that Devon should be forking over the money to support his children, you do come across as a bitter woman!
she does seem quite bitter, but i would love to see these questions answered
if this is a hoax, or if its the truth
if its the truth, he doesnt stand a chance in hell of wining a GOP primary
not even against Spector

Even if I was bitter that`s neither here nor there. My children are owed 20 k in back support. Diversion does not change facts.

Even if I was bitter that`s neither here nor there. My children are owed 20 k in back support. Diversion does not change facts.

If it's true, he needs to "man up" and pay for the children he helped create. I'm not a fan of dads who abandon their kids.

I would be bitter too, if I was in your situation. But like you said, it has no bearing on the his financial responsibilities if he does owe you child support $.

Forum List

Back