Devon Generally Who?

I've already emailed them, I found this information today about four hours or so ago. I do wonder if you believe the photo is fake.
Also, I would not take documents and just start posting them all over the internet which is why I have contacted local PA news and media outlets. This isn't about me it's really about the failed support collection system and my children.

I don't have a problem doing that..a message board isn't really the place for that. Media and News is and I have began to do that. Thank you.

That was going to be my next question, regarding the media.

I disagree though in regard to your comment on a message board not being the place for it, as far as the topic goes. Shoot, I'm hated on message boards I've never even been to.:lol:

My point is, most of the members here are members of other boards as well, and not the same ones, and I would say at least half of us are actually politically active and vocal.

It would probably do you no harm once a media outlet picks up your story, post the articles on here. We're FAR more vicious than the mainstream media.

I've already emailed them, I found this information today about four hours or so ago. I do wonder if you believe the photo is fake.
Also, I would not take documents and just start posting them all over the internet which is why I have contacted local PA news and media outlets. This isn't about me it's really about the failed support collection system and my children.

Although I don't see why you wouldn't post this information if it weren't true, I'm puzzled as to why the Republican vetting process didn't uncover it already. He must have significant backers already for him to have come this far. Just wondering.

By talking to me I suppose I am his wife...I mean what do you want? Scans of our marriage certificate...I have them. My children's birth certificates..I have them. Our Hawaii Family court documents...the information is online for the Hawaii Courts but it is sealed it only has the dates and people involved... .courts.state.hi.us/]Hawai`i State Judiciary - Home Page[/url] go to search records and type in Devon Generally and Twyla Generally. I have been trying to collect money from him for the last five years...I will do anything necessary to take care of my children and give them the financial support from their father they deserve. Not visiting my youngest after she was diagnosed with cancer was the last straw for me. Devon Generally will be hearing from me quite a bit. I will not be silent especially after running on a family platform.

I'm just wondering why you are posting here and not going to the Democratic party? Not trying to start up with you, but wondering if your efforts would bear better fruit with a different option.

IMO, she's doing it right. I agree with her she doesn't need to be posting all of her personal info on the net. We aren't verifiers of data anyway, for the most part. That would be the media's job in this case.

Once the data is verified and the media runs with it, THEN we get it.

Although I don't see why you wouldn't post this information if it weren't true, I'm puzzled as to why the Republican vetting process didn't uncover it already. He must have significant backers already for him to have come this far. Just wondering.

It's a wait and see. Remember, in her first post all she really asked was for us to research our candidates. It's irresponsible not to in any circumstances. Other than her allegations of wrongdoing; which, were stated pretty matter-of-factly, she hasn't bashed the guy. IMO, that lends credibility to her story; although, without some form of evidence, I won't go much further than that.

The issue itself however is legit. Deadbeat Dads ARE a problem and they just flat-out suck.

I don't know about the vetting process, my information is verifiable. The information is through the Hawaii Family Court, Hawaii Child Protective Services and the Navy Family Service Center and has detailed personal information about my children. I don't mind sharing this info with media and news outlets. But just posting it on the internet in a message forum, well I'm not sure. I don't have a problem scanning my marriage record. There is nothing very important on that.

I don't know about the vetting process, my information is verifiable. The information is through the Hawaii Family Court, Hawaii Child Protective Services and the Navy Family Service Center and has detailed personal information about my children. I don't mind sharing this info with media and news outlets. But just posting it on the internet in a message forum, well I'm not sure. I don't have a problem scanning my marriage record. There is nothing very important on that.

You're doing it right, IMO. Posting raw data on here for us to sift through is not really our game, and I would not post any real personal data on here. The media will go through it, verify it, and create an article(s) based on it.

I am rather curious about a couple of things though, and it's aimed more at the system than anything else. How can this guy have the money to finance a campaign and the court not go after it?

You say your court documents/judgment are from HI. Do you have anything filed in PA? And/or won't PA enforce the HI judgment?

You're doing it right, IMO. Posting raw data on here for us to sift through is not really our game, and I would not post any real personal data on here. The media will go through it, verify it, and create an article(s) based on it.

I am rather curious about a couple of things though, and it's aimed more at the system than anything else. How can this guy have the money to finance a campaign and the court not go after it?

You say your court documents/judgment are from HI. Do you have anything filed in PA? And/or won't PA enforce the HI judgment?

My support order was created by the State of Hawaii. I have filed here in Indiana for enforcement, they seem to be having a heck of a time finding any employment for him although it's seems he was working as a supervisor for while at a gas company of some sort. I don't think that campaign finances are up for grabs for child support, aren't they public funds? I don't live in PA so I couldn't file anything there if I wanted to.

My support order was created by the State of Hawaii. I have filed here in Indiana for enforcement, they seem to be having a heck of a time finding any employment for him although it's seems he was working as a supervisor for while at a gas company of some sort. I don't think that campaign finances are up for grabs for child support, aren't they public funds? I don't live in PA so I couldn't file anything there if I wanted to.

He has to be a resident to run for office in PA, correct? You can't file against him where HE is, whether or not you live there?

We'll see.

I googled the guy, none of the links mentioned a wife and family, but considering what the lil lady says, that proves de nada.

I'm sure it will be a standard politician non-reply. In spite of that, the facts remain what they are and can be proved so other than, "Here's your check and sign these divorce papers." I can't imagine what he will say.

Also if you google Twyla Generally in quotes I am mentioned in a Honolulu Star Bulletin article from 2001. I can't post the link because I have not made 15 posts yet.

He has to be a resident to run for office in PA, correct? You can't file against him where HE is, whether or not you live there?

I don't know what residency requirements are in PA, I do know for enforcement of child support you go through your state and they create dialogue with the state he lives in to enforce the order. I have stated before that I don't know what PA and IN are doing other than a few letters a year saying they are trying I don't what to do. Devon's home of record for service is Illinois. That's where we were married at and where he initially joined the service from.

I'm sure it will be a standard politician non-reply. In spite of that, the facts remain what they are and can be proved so other than, "Here's your check and sign these divorce papers." I can't imagine what he will say.

Also if you google Twyla Generally in quotes I am mentioned in a Honolulu Star Bulletin article from 2001. I can't post the link because I have not made 15 posts yet.

Before the gangplank was extended for the men to leave the sub, Twyla Generally said she didn't know if her husband, Devon, 25, had been in combat or not.

"They might have been, but I had no knowledge of it," Generally said as she waited anxiously with her children, 7-year-old Alexis, 5-year-old Amber, and 19-month-old Devon, Jr. She said the whole family would probably go out for dinner, "because I haven't been out in five months."

USS Key West (SSN 722): Home at Last, Home at Last

It establishes identity and relationship, at least.

I don't know what residency requirements are in PA, I do know for enforcement of child support you go through your state and they create dialogue with the state he lives in to enforce the order. I have stated before that I don't know what PA and IN are doing other than a few letters a year saying they are trying I don't what to do. Devon's home of record for service is Illinois. That's where we were married at and where he initially joined the service from.

The fatal flaw to the system. Of all the things politicians want to federalize, IMO, federalizing running down deadbeat dads should be one.

Forum List

Back