Devon Generally Who?

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
Devon Generally is a conservative that was in the US Navy. He will be challenging Arlen Specter in 2010. This guy sounds like he can actually win. Jeff who has a blog met him a few weeks ago.

Here is his picture:
Devon+Generally+Cropped.jpg

You know, Jeff, I was tired of only one side being heard, tired of the idea that government is the only answer, that printing more money and mortgaging America’s future is the only answer, so I decided to stand up and see what I can do," Generally said. "The other side of the coin is that the working man, the guys like you and like me and like most of America, we’re not being represented anymore in Washington, D.C. Just look at the way Arlen Specter went against the will of Pennsylvanians in the recent debate over the stimulus bill. It’s not right, and I felt as though I should stand up and stand fast."

"I don’t do 'easy,'" Generally said. "I’ve never done 'easy' in my whole life. Rarely do I find that 'easy' is worthwhile, and if we need anything right now, we need 'worthwhile.' If that means that once again I’ve got to do 'hard,' if that means that once again I’ve got to sacrifice for the good of our nation, for the very nation I’ll turn over to my baby girls, then so be it. I’m ready."

Said Devon to Jeff.

Last edited:
Great blog on Devon Generally! I will be watching for him. I like his principles regarding the Conservative message.

"The idea that, somehow, the conservative message must be changed to accommodate those in the center is actually a point of contention that I have had with party leadership," he said. "You don’t change the message. Instead, you’ve got to take that message to people who have the capacity to understand its strength, its underlying reasoning, and its potential."

Focus, he says, must be on the youth in America. In fact, one of his first moves as a senatorial candidate is a statewide tour, county by county by county, talking to Young Republicans clubs and any other group of young people he can get his hands on. America’s youth, Generally said, must be shown the merits of conservatism, shown "exactly where the money comes from."

I think we just might see many more Devon's in the next year.

Saying goodbye to Arlan will be a nice day, yet another spend like there is no tomorrow douchebag.
We'll see if the Republican Party is willing to "heal itself of its cancer" when it's able to back a successful challenger to a "political hack, but our political hack" like Arlan in 2010; If we can get rid of him maybe the party can live up to expectations. Then we might back challengers against Olympia Snowe in '12 and Susan Collins in '14.

It gets so old hearing "why didn't the Republicans do something when they Controlled everything" when they never really did because of the likes of these three and McCain willing to agree to make a deal on the side everytime they could make a real difference by standing firm.

Saying goodbye to Arlan will be a nice day, yet another spend like there is no tomorrow douchebag.
We'll see if the Republican Party is willing to "heal itself of its cancer" when it's able to back a successful challenger to a "political hack, but our political hack" like Arlan in 2010; If we can get rid of him maybe the party can live up to expectations. Then we might back challengers against Olympia Snowe in '12 and Susan Collins in '14.

It gets so old hearing "why didn't the Republicans do something when they Controlled everything" when they never really did because of the likes of these three and McCain willing to agree to make a deal on the side everytime they could make a real difference by standing firm.

Conservatives didn't pick McCain. When you have States that allow any party member to vote for any party we allow the Dems to pick our candidate. Part of the problem but not all.

Conservatives didn't pick McCain. When you have States that allow any party member to vote for any party we allow the Dems to pick our candidate. Part of the problem but not all.

The New York Times Picked John McCain!

The New York Times Picked John McCain!
Yeah that too! I'll never vote electronic again though. Paper ballot only.

the problem with that is, up here, if the GOP puts a true conservative in the place of either of those two, the dem will win

Definitely someone ill be looking into. I voted for Toomey last time. I heard he is going to run for Governor though.

the problem with that is, up here, if the GOP puts a true conservative in the place of either of those two, the dem will win

A year and a half is a long time in the world of politics. things can change quicker than youd think.

It is hard to convey a sense of one’s character without bordering on slander, “the facts ma’am.""Just the facts.”

Devon Generally was married October 7th of 1995 about a year after he joined the United States Navy. He by that time already had two children. Navy life is hard and most are sailors harder. By the time he separated from his wife in October of 2003 he had already caused all kinds of havoc with his children, wife and in his military career. In that time two more children came along. He was removed from his Navy home for substantiated abuse toward his second youngest child resulting in them being placed with CPS in a foster home. Broken his young wife’s nose which resulted in a five year restraining order and had been kicked out of the Navy with an RE code of 4. In 2004 the state of Hawaii established paternity for his oldest child and issued a court order of 400 dollars a month for the care of four children. To this day, this is in arrears about 20,000. His youngest child was diagnosed was a cancerous brain tumor in August of 08, he has spoken to her since, once. He is not married to his current fiance because as of March 22, 09 he is still married to his current wife of 15 years. She has tried unsuccessfully for the last two years to negotiate a marriage dissolution. I find it disheartening that the people of PA would fully back a new candidate without a close inspection of that candidate’s background.

Attachments

• $meandkids (2).jpg
    $meandkids (2).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 88
  • $maya3.jpg
    $maya3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 90
  • $maya.jpg
    $maya.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 82
It is hard to convey a sense of one’s character without bordering on slander, “the facts ma’am.""Just the facts.”

Devon Generally was married October 7th of 1995 about a year after he joined the United States Navy. He by that time already had two children. Navy life is hard and most are sailors harder. By the time he separated from his wife in October of 2003 he had already caused all kinds of havoc with his children, wife and in his military career. In that time two more children came along. He was removed from his Navy home for substantiated abuse toward his second youngest child resulting in them being placed with CPS in a foster home. Broken his young wife’s nose which resulted in a five year restraining order and had been kicked out of the Navy with an RE code of 4. In 2004 the state of Hawaii established paternity for his oldest child and issued a court order of 400 dollars a month for the care of four children. To this day, this is in arrears about 20,000. His youngest child was diagnosed was a cancerous brain tumor in August of 08, he has spoken to her since, once. He is not married to his current fiance because as of March 22, 09 he is still married to his current wife of 15 years. She has tried unsuccessfully for the last two years to negotiate a marriage dissolution. I find it disheartening that the people of PA would fully back a new candidate without a close inspection of that candidate’s background.

I just did some research on the internet and I couldn't find anything like this. How can I verify this information?

By talking to me I suppose I am his wife...I mean what do you want? Scans of our marriage certificate...I have them. My children's birth certificates..I have them. Our Hawaii Family court documents...the information is online for the Hawaii Courts but it is sealed it only has the dates and people involved... .courts.state.hi.us/]Hawai`i State Judiciary - Home Page[/url] go to search records and type in Devon Generally and Twyla Generally. I have been trying to collect money from him for the last five years...I will do anything necessary to take care of my children and give them the financial support from their father they deserve. Not visiting my youngest after she was diagnosed with cancer was the last straw for me. Devon Generally will be hearing from me quite a bit. I will not be silent especially after running on a family platform.

By talking to me I suppose I am his wife...I mean what do you want? Scans of our marriage certificate...I have them. My children's birth certificates..I have them. Our Hawaii Family court documents...the information is online for the Hawaii Courts but it is sealed it only has the dates and people involved... .courts.state.hi.us/]Hawai`i State Judiciary - Home Page[/url] go to search records and type in Devon Generally and Twyla Generally. I have been trying to collect money from him for the last five years...I will do anything necessary to take care of my children and give them the financial support from their father they deserve. Not visiting my youngest after she was diagnosed with cancer was the last straw for me. Devon Generally will be hearing from me quite a bit. I will not be silent especially after running on a family platform.

The problem I see here is you are going to have to come up with a way to substantiate your claim. I don't live in PA, so this isn't an issue for me. Just saying, anyone can come on here and claim anything. Not accusing, just making a point.

I don't have a problem doing that..a message board isn't really the place for that. Media and News is and I have began to do that. Thank you.

I'm just wondering why you are posting here and not going to the Democratic party? Not trying to start up with you, but wondering if your efforts would bear better fruit with a different option.

Forum List

Back