DevNell presiding. The God Trial. The Charge is; "There is a God."

People have charged there is an entity called God. As with all trials it is up to the prosecution to prove their charge(s).

Let the trial begin. :doubt:
You have to make proper proof of service first. Please provide the evidence you served God with the allegation first.

People have charged there is an entity called God. As with all trials it is up to the prosecution to prove their charge(s).

Let the trial begin. :doubt:
You have to make proper proof of service first. Please provide the evidence you served God with the allegation first.

"proof of service?" is this the returns/refunds line?

does someone have a good "beating a dead horse" gif?

type in:
[ :skullpilot: ]

skullud2.png

I'm not a believer in God. At least, not in the form Christians think of God--as some super personality outside of themselves who is omnipotent etc etc.

I do believe in the power of presence, in here and now awareness knowing itself. When someone labels that experience as God, I can go there.

I'm not a believer in God. At least, not in the form Christians think of God--as some super personality outside of themselves who is omnipotent etc etc.

I do believe in the power of presence, in here and now awareness knowing itself. When someone labels that experience as God, I can go there.

so no supernaturalism for you? if awareness knows itself what is that except awareness? nothing special about that.

you're the one rerunning the same tired argument about the existence of god, not me.

am I? I think not. I did not pray in public at the inauguration or anywhere else. I did not beg a forgiveness that there be or not be a god.

all I am doing is asking people who argue there is such a silly thing as a god, to show proof or STFU and take their lumps when they are challenged as acting like children waiting for Santa to come down the chimney with presents because they have been good little boys and girls.

Do you know when your heart is open and when it's closed? What is God to you? It's rather difficult to prove the existence of God when few of us agree on what God is.

Last edited:
Do you know when your heart is open and when it's closed? What is God to you? It's rather difficult to prove the existence of God when few of us agree on what God is.

God is a concept I do not believe in.

My heart is good. It is almost always open...up to a point. I am judged by people who've known me by my deeds not my words alone.

I don't believe in God as a concept either. I don't believe in God as an omnipotent superpersonality. I do know the experience of open awareness and presence.

I know what it's like to have an open mind, and an open heart. I know what it's like to just be.

Last edited:
am I? I think not. I did not pray in public at the inauguration or anywhere else. I did not beg a forgiveness that there be or not be a god.

all I am doing is asking people who argue there is such a silly thing as a god, to show proof or STFU and take their lumps when they are challenged as acting like children waiting for Santa to come down the chimney with presents because they have been good little boys and girls.

By faith not by works so good little boys and girls does not guarantee gifts.

The "Return line" starts within each and everyone that looks, believes by faith and searches God out with all their heart, soul, and mind. From there it is not up to any "Believer" to just be, "Good little boys and girls", nor is it up to them to argue with you or any other.

Even Michael did not dispute satan. He said to satan, "The Lord rebuke thee."

The "call", the "gifts" and the "return line" are not dependent on "to show proof" that you can percieve or "STFU".

I don't believe in God as a concept either. I don't believe in God as an omnipotent superpersonality. I do know the experience of open awareness and presence.

I know what it's like to have an open mind, and an open heart. I know what it's like to just be.

that took me a while.

I also know how to be just.

By faith not by works so good little boys and girls does not guarantee gifts.

The "Return line" starts within each and everyone that looks, believes by faith and searches God out with all their heart, soul, and mind. From there it is not up to any "Believer" to just be, "Good little boys and girls", nor is it up to them to argue with you or any other.

Even Michael did not dispute satan. He said to satan, "The Lord rebuke thee."

The "call", the "gifts" and the "return line" are not dependent on "to show proof" that you can percieve or "STFU".

Michael? My brother Michael passed away 7 years ago this April. Did you know him?

My brother Michael passed away from a second bout with cancer. He was no angel, but he was loved like he was one. I miss him on days like today. He was a huge football fan.
We really do not know who the angels are Dev. People have a tendancy to judge by the flesh only, not the soul/what's in the heart.

I am sure you do miss him.

My brother Ted (only sibling) and I love one another dearly but we do not live close. With the exception of about a year we haven't lived in the same state for close to 30 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back