Devin Nunes's Mom hurt his feelings.

We all have had it UP TO HERE!!!!!

UP

TO

HERE!!!

with the fascist bias of the tech Pygmies!

We demand Bill of rights and them to be made Public Utilities! NOW

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the fascist pig. There is no case for seizing private companies. The idea that anyone has a monopoly on the internet except for internet providers is ludicrous.

I was a fake account in the name of David's mom.

Now he is suing Fakebook and I totally agree with him! :2up:

There is a limit for everything in life.

Suing for what? Somebody tweeting hilarious mean things about him? Trump tweets mean things every day. His tweets are usually funny, but not in the way he wants to be. If Nunes wins this case, Trump will be broke in a month.

its a good thing Trump and Nunes are cozy hey.

They sure can dish it out, but they are snowflakes when it comes to taking it.

Trump, Nunes, and most others on the right are particularly thin-skinned.

And their attack of private free speech and expression is yet another example of their contempt for our democratic institutions.

UP

TO

HERE!!!

Nonsense.

Such is the big government, authoritarian right.

Private web hosting sites are at liberty to edit content as they see fit – including prohibiting rightwing hate speech.

And Facebook is not a ‘utility’ – the notion is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

He's also suing The McClatchy Company and Liz Mair in state court in Virginia, for defamation and requesting $150 million in damages. The Complaint, which is embedded below, is fun to read. For example, footnote 1:

McClatchy is well-known for publishing false stories meant to advance the false narrative that associates of Donald J. Trump colluded with Russia to hack the 2016 presidential election.

McClatchy’s outrageous lies about Cleta Mitchell and the NRA get a reference:

Throughout 2018, McClatchy published false stories to stoke the Russian “collusion” narrative. In addition to stories about Cohen and Prague, McClatchy attacked Cleta Mitchell, an attorney who represented the National Rifle Association (“NRA”) for years. McClatchy completely fabricated a story that Ms. Mitchell had “concerns about [the NRA’s] ties to Russia and its possible involvement in channeling Russian funds into the 2016 elections to help Donald Trump.” … McClatchy’s hit pieces on Cohen, Mitchell and Nunes clearly demonstrate that McClatchy was an active participant in a calculated and concerted political operation, using information taken from a for-pay opposition research firm (Fusion GPS), for the sole purpose of furthering the Russian “collusion” narrative.

But those are just collateral observations. The centerpiece of Nunes’s defamation claim is McClatchy’s effort to tie him to a “fundraiser” that featured cocaine and underage girls:

Screen-Shot-2019-04-10-at-5.42.26-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-10-at-5.44.41-PM.png

The only purpose of McClatchy’s story was to put Congressman Nunes’s name in a headline along with the words “yacht,” “cocaine,” “prostitutes” and “fundraiser.” In fact, he had nothing to do with the episode.

The incident happened in 2015 and was reported then, but McClatchy’s Fresno Bee made a major story of it in 2018, apparently in hopes of defeating Nunes in his re-election bid.

I figure Nunes filed suit to open discovery.

He's also suing The McClatchy Company and Liz Mair in state court in Virginia, for defamation and requesting $150 million in damages. The Complaint, which is embedded below, is fun to read. For example, footnote 1:

McClatchy is well-known for publishing false stories meant to advance the false narrative that associates of Donald J. Trump colluded with Russia to hack the 2016 presidential election.

Throughout 2018, McClatchy published false stories to stoke the Russian “collusion” narrative. In addition to stories about Cohen and Prague, McClatchy attacked Cleta Mitchell, an attorney who represented the National Rifle Association (“NRA”) for years. McClatchy completely fabricated a story that Ms. Mitchell had “concerns about [the NRA’s] ties to Russia and its possible involvement in channeling Russian funds into the 2016 elections to help Donald Trump.” … McClatchy’s hit pieces on Cohen, Mitchell and Nunes clearly demonstrate that McClatchy was an active participant in a calculated and concerted political operation, using information taken from a for-pay opposition research firm (Fusion GPS), for the sole purpose of furthering the Russian “collusion” narrative.

But those are just collateral observations. The centerpiece of Nunes’s defamation claim is McClatchy’s effort to tie him to a “fundraiser” that featured cocaine and underage girls:

The only purpose of McClatchy’s story was to put Congressman Nunes’s name in a headline along with the words “yacht,” “cocaine,” “prostitutes” and “fundraiser.” In fact, he had nothing to do with the episode.

The incident happened in 2015 and was reported then, but McClatchy’s Fresno Bee made a major story of it in 2018, apparently in hopes of defeating Nunes in his re-election bid.

I never posted what you quoted me saying there...you are a liar!

We have these antifa scum in usmessageboard now?

wht liars what scum!

I never posted what you quoted me saying there...you are a liar!

We have these antifa scum in usmessageboard now?

wht liars what scum!
I didn't attribute what I posted to you. I have no clue why you just attacked me.

She's a right winger. Who knows why they do anything?

UP

TO

HERE!!!

You are the fascist pig. There is no case for seizing private companies. The idea that anyone has a monopoly on the internet except for internet providers is ludicrous.

^^^......................:blahblah:

Forum List

Back