Devin Nunes is an American Hero & Should Be Given The Next Presidential Medal of Freedom, folks!

• Banned
political operatives are being paid millions of dollars on behalf of the Clintons to destroy Nunes because they know how effective he is

• Banned
EIpG377WkAceYlr

• Banned
did you know?

our hero Nunes is not Latino, as his name suggests, he is of Portuguese origin.

he wouldnt be this awesome if he was a Mexicrat!

did you know?

He looks like an American to me. And he acts like a man of strength, truth, and courage. Actually, I've been to Portugal on some business at Lisboa. Those people are gracious, kindly, and treat their zoo animals in a way that puts all the rest to shame. Those animals, in all orders, Mammalia, Actinopterygii, Chondrichthyes, Aves, Amphibia, and Reptilia. I put a lot of credence of people's attitudes toward dumb animals. I reviewed the Zoological garden in Lisboa as well as the nearby Oceanario. The animals in the Zoo were downright happy to be there, and that Oceanario had features of being a respite to the fish and other ocean animals that swam or dwelt there. That said, Representative Nunes gives me hope that not everyone is leaving the great state of California, and he is the friend of the Constitution as well, which means he truly loves and supports the American people.

• Banned
did you know?

He looks like an American to me. And he acts like a man of strength, truth, and courage. Actually, I've been to Portugal on some business at Lisboa. Those people are gracious, kindly, and treat their zoo animals in a way that puts all the rest to shame. Those animals, in all orders, Mammalia, Actinopterygii, Chondrichthyes, Aves, Amphibia, and Reptilia. I put a lot of credence of people's attitudes toward dumb animals. I reviewed the Zoological garden in Lisboa as well as the nearby Oceanario. The animals in the Zoo were downright happy to be there, and that Oceanario had features of being a respite to the fish and other ocean animals that swam or dwelt there. That said, Representative Nunes gives me hope that not everyone is leaving the great state of California, and he is the friend of the Constitution as well, which means he truly loves and supports the American people.

Just another hypocritical republican who thinks republican presidents (but definitely not democratic presidents) have absolute power. You have all lost the moral standing to complain about executive overreach ever again.

Just another hypocritical republican who thinks republican presidents (but definitely not democratic presidents) have absolute power. You have all lost the moral standing to complain about executive overreach ever again.

1. How about a link to prove your point, because it makes no sense as written.
2. Nunes knew a coup attempt when he saw it, he did his job. Trump was elected to drain the swamp and defeat the entrenched deep state conspirators who took over the Federal government as their private empire. Where laws don't apply to them, just to us. Where anything goes to gain more and more political power.
3. Republicans took Obama to court when he crossed the line, the democrats want to impeach, that's the difference

If there has been wrongdoing, then let the wrongdoing be exposed, tested, and punished.

So long as we do not allow our eye to be taken off the ball with respect to Trump's own wrongdoing.

Wrongdoing by a sitting US President that makes any FISA Court hor$e$hit look like a parking-ticket by comparison.

Wrongdoing by an Orange-colored amoral, corrupt, lying, under-performing, robber-baron autocrat-wannabe, which is now being called to account.

Last edited:

2. Nunes knew a coup attempt when he saw it, he did his job. Trump was elected to drain the swamp and defeat the entrenched deep state conspirators who took over the Federal government as their private empire. Where laws don't apply to them, just to us. Where anything goes to gain more and more political power.
3. Republicans took Obama to court when he crossed the line, the democrats want to impeach, that's the difference
You have all told the president can do no wrong after crying like babies every time Obama used executive power, for anything. Make up your mind. Is the president an absolute ruler or not? Trump is going to end up making the high court say so just before he gets voted out and a democrat steps into executive powers undreamed of in our history.

US Q3 GDP: 1.9%, same as Obama
US Labor coming in at the 100k/month range
All manufacturing data is down
US annual deficits WAY up, with massive increases already earmarked for 2020.
Corporations with a massive debt load.
Yield curved had inverted
Industrial production just came in at -0.8% on friday.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased in all 50 states and the District of Columbia in the second quarter of 2019, according to statistics released today by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. The percent change in real GDP in the second quarter ranged from 4.7 percent in Texas to 0.5 percent in Hawaii

Take the top 10% out of either scenario, and see what happens to your stats fellas....~S~
/——/ They aren’t my facts, call the BEA and argue with them, you big dummy. BTW, I posted a link, where’s yours?

Is the president an absolute ruler or not?

In a national emergency, under the PA, the executive branch 'rules' over the legislative and executive branches

and is the only one of three that can declare it over....

~S~

If there has been wrongdoing, then let the wrongdoing be exposed, tested, and punished.

So long as we do not allow our eye to be taken off the ball with respect to Trump's own wrongdoing.

Wrongdoing by a sitting US President that makes any FISA Court hor$e$hit look like a parking-ticket by comparison.

Wrongdoing by an Orange-colored amoral, corrupt, lying, under-performing, robber-baron autocrat-wannabe, which is now being called to account.

No crime. Period. The impeachment bullshit still has no crime and no witnesses to any crime. So WTF is your point?

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased in all 50 states and the District of Columbia in the second quarter of 2019, according to statistics released today by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. The percent change in real GDP in the second quarter ranged from 4.7 percent in Texas to 0.5 percent in Hawaii

Take the top 10% out of either scenario, and see what happens to your stats fellas....~S~
/——/ They aren’t my facts, call the BEA and argue with them, you big dummy. BTW, I posted a link, where’s yours?

In a national emergency, under the PA, the executive branch 'rules' over the legislative and executive branches

~S~
I am talking about the notion that the president cannot even be investigated. No investigations means no impeachment means the president can do whatever he wants.

You have all told the president can do no wrong after crying like babies every time Obama used executive power, for anything. Make up your mind. Is the president an absolute ruler or not? Trump is going to end up making the high court say so just before he gets voted out and a democrat steps into executive powers undreamed of in our history.

When Obama crossed the line with his EOs the GOP took him to court to reel him in. The democrats scream "abuse of power" impeach Trump. That's the difference.

...No crime. Period...
Incorrect.

We will not know whether a crime was committed until we see the results of the Impeachment Inquiry.

If a crime has been committed, then the Articles of Impeachment will give us the specifics.

Those articles do not yet exist, so we do not yet know whether your 'prediction' will ever materialize.

The impeachment bullshit still has no crime and no witnesses to any crime...
Your declaring it thus does not render it thus. The Inquiry has not yet completed its work.

...So WTF is your point?
My point is that we can hammer Obama Administration officials all you like in the law-courts.

So long as the American People do not succumb to Republican attempts to take our eye off the ball in the Impeachment process.

That was quite clear in my original.

But you already knew that, before you typed a single keystroke in reply. :21:

Last edited:

~S~
I am talking about the notion that the president cannot even be investigated. No investigations means no impeachment means the president can do whatever he wants.

yes i know , but look at it another way, the whole impeachment dog/pony show simply allows the president to do what he wants

consider the similar Clintonian scenario , while the nation was focused on a blue dress, some seriously detrimental legislation slipped under the radar

~S~

Congressman Nunes should be awarded some tissues for suing a satirical cow mocking him on Twitter.

...No crime. Period...
Incorrect.

We will not know whether a crime was committed until we see the results of the Impeachment Inquiry.

If a crime has been committed, then the Articles of Impeachment will give us the specifics.

Those articles do not yet exist, so we do not yet know whether your 'prediction' will ever materialize.

The impeachment bullshit still has no crime and no witnesses to any crime...
Your declaring it thus does not render it thus. The Inquiry has not yet completed its work.

...So WTF is your point?
My point is that we can hammer Obama Administration officials all you like in the law-courts.

So long as the American People do not succumb to Republican attempts to take our eye off the ball in the Impeachment process.

That was quite clear in my original.

But you already knew that, before you typed a single keystroke in reply. :21:

What I know is the the "impeachment inquiry" was started with no evidence that a crime has been committed. Its a "political witch hunt" in search of a crime. The "impeachment process" is intended to remove a president for "high crimes and misdemeanors" not for purely political purposes. The fact that it is so partisan, with not one Republican vote, means that when it gets to the Senate its DOA.
What you need to factor in is what happens during the Senate trial. The GOP can call many "fact witnesses" like Schiff, the WB, Schiff's staff, in order to understand how the "articles" came to be written. The impeachment inquiry could backfire on the democrats, so be advised.

New Topics

Forum List

Back