Devin Nunes Finally Said It | ‘Fusion GPS And Clinton Campaign Likely Set Up Trump Tower Meeting’…

Natalia Veselnitskaya met with Glenn Simpson twice on the day of the ill-fated meeting. And we still don’t have a satisfactory answer on how she was able to gain a temporary visa for the trip.

She was working for Putin. Putin wanted Hillary to win. Otherwise Natalia would be in jail in Russia.

Due to Hillary's collusion with the Russians and 145 million dollars of donations to the Clinton Foundation by Oligarchs closely connected to Putin, Putin owned Hillary.

Earlier tonight on Fox News, Nunes reacts to Adam Schiff’s latest malfeasance and drops a Fusion GPS bomb.

Nunes admits for the first time that Hillary Clinton’s team working with Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS ‘probably set up the entire Trump Tower meeting as a way of entrapping the campaign.’

We've been waiting 9 months to hear someone say this ever since we first learned that Natalia Veselnitskaya met with Glenn Simpson twice on the day of the ill-fated meeting.

More crazy conspiracy theories. Nunes is a discredited nut. The fact that he is still in office says more about his constituents and it says nothing good about them.

The fact is that it doesn't matter. They set up the meeting expecting to get dirt on Clinton from Russians. They are still guilty.

Now the ABNORMALS instead of TDS, have terminal cases of NDS!!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

Natalia Veselnitskaya met with Glenn Simpson twice on the day of the ill-fated meeting. And we still don’t have a satisfactory answer on how she was able to gain a temporary visa for the trip.

She was working for Putin. Putin wanted Hillary to win. Otherwise Natalia would be in jail in Russia.

Due to Hillary's collusion with the Russians and 145 million dollars of donations to the Clinton Foundation by Oligarchs closely connected to Putin, Putin owned Hillary.

Earlier tonight on Fox News, Nunes reacts to Adam Schiff’s latest malfeasance and drops a Fusion GPS bomb.

Nunes admits for the first time that Hillary Clinton’s team working with Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS ‘probably set up the entire Trump Tower meeting as a way of entrapping the campaign.’

We've been waiting 9 months to hear someone say this ever since we first learned that Natalia Veselnitskaya met with Glenn Simpson twice on the day of the ill-fated meeting.

I clicked on this thread because of the lie in the title.

When I tried to read the post I couldn't get past the lie in your second sentence.

First lie: No Hillary and Fusion GPS didn't set up the meeting with trump's son and campaign with Russian government lawyer in trump tower. If Hillary and Fusion GPS set it up why all the lies about it from trump, his campaign and that Russian government lawyer? If Hillary and Fusion GPS set it up why did trump and the Russian lawyer say it was about adoption? If it was Hillary and Fusion GPS who set it up, why didn't trump, his son, the campaign, the Russian lawyer and Giuliani say so at the beginning? Finally, trump and his lawyer admit the it was the Russian government who set up that meeting.

Your title accusation is nothing but a very lame and stupid lie.

As for puttin wanting Hllary to win: Here's Putin saying who he wanted to win in his own words.

Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election

Your lies are so totally lame and so easy to refute it's just pathetic.

Stop lying.

If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it....who cost the American people more money... the Obomanation or our great president Trump?....-LOLOLOL!

I did keep my health care plan and my doctors. I did save a lot of money because of Obamacare.

It's republicans who have been doing all they can to take my insurance from me and make it legal for no insurance company to ever sell me insurance ever again.

What does that have to do with your lies?

Stop lying. What you posted is nothing but pure lies. You don't like that trump all the things he's done so you just deny he did it and say Hillary did.

What you're doing is really messed up and pathetic.

But you do give me a chance to let you make a total fool of yourself.

Carry on.

When I tried to read the post I couldn't get past the lie in your second sentence.

First lie: No Hillary and Fusion GPS didn't set up the meeting with trump's son and campaign with Russian government lawyer in trump tower. If Hillary and Fusion GPS set it up why all the lies about it from trump, his campaign and that Russian government lawyer? If Hillary and Fusion GPS set it up why did trump and the Russian lawyer say it was about adoption? If it was Hillary and Fusion GPS who set it up, why didn't trump, his son, the campaign, the Russian lawyer and Giuliani say so at the beginning? Finally, trump and his lawyer admit the it was the Russian government who set up that meeting.

As for puttin wanting Hllary to win: Here's Putin saying who he wanted to win in his own words.

Stop lying.

If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it....who cost the American people more money... the Obomanation or our great president Trump?....-LOLOLOL!

I did keep my health care plan and my doctors. I did save a lot of money because of Obamacare.

It's republicans who have been doing all they can to take my insurance from me and make it legal for no insurance company to ever sell me insurance ever again.

Stop lying. What you posted is nothing but pure lies. You don't like that trump has done all the things he's done so you just deny he did it and say Hillary did.

Carry on.

Of course you did...you are on the DNC payroll and have the exemption!

oh jebus crisco!!!

:rofl::rofl:

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........

YEAH, you got it! Hillary reached the Trump friends, the Aguilaras and their promotional agent, and had them email Don Junior that they had dirt on Hillary as help from the Russian gvt to get Trump elected....

:rofl:

You ALL are simply bat shit crazy! :cuckoo: or intentionally ignorant.... inform yourselves, for goodness sake, with REAL news instead of propaganda, for a change! It's so exhausting and tiring having to combat all of this propaganda and world of fake news that you trumpsters live in.... :(

OH, AND
The lady lawyer V., was here in the USA because she was the lawyer for a Russian firm that had been indicted... the emails with Donny Jr even state she could not meet at a certain time because she would be in court, representing her Russian clients... :rolleyes:

At this point a liberal calling anyone bat shit crazy is like Jeffrey Dahmer accusing another person of cannibalism.

liberals-triggered-trump.gif

oh jebus crisco!!!

YEAH, you got it! Hillary reached the Trump friends, the Aguilaras and their promotional agent, and had them email Don Junior that they had dirt on Hillary as help from the Russian gvt to get Trump elected....

You ALL are simply bat shit crazy! :cuckoo: or intentionally ignorant.... inform yourselves, for goodness sake, with REAL news instead of propaganda, for a change! It's so exhausting and tiring having to combat all of this propaganda and world of fake news that you trumpsters live in.... :(

OH, AND
The lady lawyer V., was here in the USA because she was the lawyer for a Russian firm that had been indicted... the emails with Donny Jr even state she could not meet at a certain time because she would be in court, representing her Russian clients... :rolleyes:

At this point a liberal calling anyone bat shit crazy is like Jeffrey Dahmer accusing another person of cannibalism.
Actually we ARE the only sane ones, and you all are a cult, with a cult leader, and ignore every evil, crooked, rotten, illegal, dishonest and harmful to our Nation thing, your cult leader, the divider n chief, has done.... he's destroyed this Nation and all the good that we ever stood for and destroyed the office of the presidency....

it's beyond reason and mind blowing of why or how he got a hold on you all... but sadly, he did... :(

Please be HONEST! Ya'll would have had conniptions and gone all out bonkers, if Obama or Hillary or any president would have done and said one 100th of what Pres Trump has said and done...

oh jebus crisco!!!

OH, AND

Actually we ARE the only sane ones, and you all are a cult, with a cult leader, and ignore every evil, crooked, rotten, illegal, dishonest and harmful to our Nation thing, your cult leader, the divider n chief, has done.... he's destroyed this Nation and all the good that we ever stood for and destroyed the office of the presidency....

it's beyond reason and mind blowing of why or how he got a hold on you all... but sadly, he did... :(

Please be HONEST! Ya'll would have had conniptions and gone all out bonkers, if Obama or Hillary or any president would have done and said one 100th of what Pres Trump has said and done...

Oh they wouldn't have. That's EXACTLY why she wasn't elected. Hillary would have been a continuation of Obamanomics and we couldn't afford that.

oh jebus crisco!!!

OH, AND

Oh they wouldn't have. That's EXACTLY why she wasn't elected. Hillary would have been a continuation of Obamanomics and we couldn't afford that.
she was elected in the people's vote, and that was with the extensive Russian internet trolls, Cambridge Analitica's stealing and using facebook accounts to spread disinformation, Russian hacking and stealing the DNC etc emails, and using Wikileaks to disseminate them with their trolls, along with all of the Trump campaign using them to spread false narratives, and Comey's breaking protocol and telling the public 10 days before the election about reopening the email investigation, Trump breaking campaign finance laws, Trump lying through his teeth about his Russian connections, Cohen paying people to skew polls with fake support etc etc etc etc etc.....

"Probably set up the meeting"? Which means he doesn't know. The thread is totally useless.

"Probably set up the meeting"? Which means he doesn't know. The thread is totally useless.

Not completely useless.
Mueller scrutinizing breakfast event held with Nunes.
this the meeting where the kidnapping of the Turkish cleric in exchange for money was discussed.

When the heat is on, they rehash old stories.

Not completely useless.
Mueller scrutinizing breakfast event held with Nunes.
this the meeting where the kidnapping of the Turkish cleric in exchange for money was discussed.

When the heat is on, they rehash old stories.

Lol! I don't think that is the meeting the OP is talking about.

Stop lying.

Stop lying. What you posted is nothing but pure lies. You don't like that trump all the things he's done so you just deny he did it and say Hillary did.

Carry on.
The OP truly is pathetic. I mean seriously, "Devin Nunes"? This is the guy who ran with a made up story from the WH, who ended up having to recuse himself, until he tried to un recuse himself by making up a false memo later on. Where he embarrassed himself again. An idiot who threw himself to the lions for another idiot. Lol!

Stop lying.

Carry on.
The OP truly is pathetic. I mean seriously, "Devin Nunes"? This is the guy who ran with a made up story from the WH, who ended up having to recuse himself, until he tried to un recuse himself by making up a false memo later on. Where he embarrassed himself again. An idiot who threw himself to the lions for another idiot. Lol!

welcome-to-the-new-demonrat-partys-comrade-let-our-socialism-191.png

NOTHING more needs to be said right comrade!

Stop lying.

Carry on.

After this OP of yours, you couldn't look more like an idiot by propping up none other than Devin Nunes? You don't think much of yourself now do you?

Stop lying.

Carry on.

After this OP of yours, you couldn't look more like an idiot by propping up none other than Devin Nunes? You don't think much of yourself now do you?
I only think of you as something I stepped in while walking the dog!

Carry on.

I only think of you as something I stepped in while walking the dog!
Of course you do. Nothing like stepping in your own pile of shit when you can't see where you're going or where you've been. We've been through Nunes enough to know he's a big fat loser, and you still can't see where you are going propping up the same big fat loser.

LOL

If Putin wanted Hillary to win, should would have won. Putin wanted Trump, so he dumped DNC and other Democrats’ email on the Internet to dissuade Americans from voting for Hillary.

It was predetermined by the majority that Hillary was going to win the election. Putin could have just as easily dumped the emails (which hasn't been proved) as a way to blackmail Hillary who was expected to replace Obama.

It's weird how you suggest Putin had so much control over the election during the Obama administration.

LOL

If Putin wanted Hillary to win, should would have won. Putin wanted Trump, so he dumped DNC and other Democrats’ email on the Internet to dissuade Americans from voting for Hillary.

It was predetermined by the majority that Hillary was going to win the election. Putin could have just as easily dumped the emails (which hasn't been proved) as a way to blackmail Hillary who was expected to replace Obama.

It's weird how you suggest Putin had so much control over the election during the Obama administration.

The email dump was proven. Jerome Corsi revealed that by sending them to Wikileaks, then Gucifer 2.0.

LOL

But Putin didn’t use the emails to blackmail Hillary. He used them to help Trump get elected.

Forum List

Back