Developing: Jeffrey Epstein Suffered Hemorrhaging in the Neck – A Sign of Homicide

There really is no doubt he was murdered. The mystery is how they got away with it and how high up this goes.

They found hillarys dna all over his neck, as well as bite marks.

She was extra rabid that day.

How does Epstein break a big bone in his neck by kneeling and leaning forward?
A good question I've already asked. Once you apply sufficient pressure to your carotid artery you lose consciousness and go limp thereby making suicide of this sort impossible.

You can't snap your own neck bone and you can't kill yourself when you are unconscious. Duh!

Sure you can.
Once you're unconscious from lack of blood flow to the brain you asphyxiate yourself.
Same way people die playing the Auto Erotic Asphyxiation game.
Top 10 Famous People Who Died from Autoerotic Asphyxiation - TheTopTens®

This is the second thread by a Little Trumpster, I have come across in my short visit today, that should be in the conspiracy section. Little Trumpsters are clearly nutjobs, just like their hero.
Being as the world is laughing their ass off at Trump and his plan to buy Greenlan., Will Epstein's alleged murder be the next thing Trump and his Little Trumpsters will use for a distraction from Trump's failing approval ratings due to his incompetence and insanity?

This is the second thread by a Little Trumpster, I have come across in my short visit today, that should be in the conspiracy section. Little Trumpsters are clearly nutjobs, just like their hero.
Being as the world is laughing their ass off at Trump and his plan to buy Greenlan., Will Epstein's alleged murder be the next thing Trump and his Little Trumpsters will use for a distraction from Trump's failing approval ratings due to his incompetence and insanity?
trumpazine3.jpg

trumpazine3.jpg

Based on your inability to deal with any reality regarding Trump, any psychologist would classify your mental state as unstable and delusional.
You can't handle truth and you can't-handle reality, thus your repeated infatuation with baseless conspiracies. :up:

trumpazine3.jpg

Based on your inability to deal with any reality regarding Trump, any psychologist would classify your mental state as unstable and delusional.
You can't handle truth and you can't-handle reality, thus your repeated infatuation with baseless conspiracies. :up:

Shhh Pee Wee....I don't take your ramblings serious

Why is the name of the doctor in the headline and throughout the OP linked article different than that of accompanying photo from Fox News? My theory is the real doctor in the photo has been kidnapped and Gateway Pundit is quoting an imposter. We need to call in Paul Drake to investigate this.

Who claims he did? Why would that be necessary? Nobody, and it isn't. Stop making shit up.
You have when you claim Epstein could and did hang himself. He could not under the circumstances. He had to kneel and bend at the waist in order to apply sufficient pressure on his neck to kill himself.

How can anyone physically apply constant pressure on a makeshift noose unto the point of death? It isn't possible.
You lose consciousness long before you kill yourself. I've explained this before. Have some more malt liquor.
Wow, you are one stupid motherfucker.

You have when you claim Epstein could and did hang himself.
Lie. I never once said or implied he broke his own bones while unconscious, or that those injuries could not have been caused by him while conscious. You are desperate and lying....

Says an ignorant lemming who desperately pushes the LSM narrative while ignoring the obvious. Epstein had ZERO reason to kill himself. He was likely going to get off by bringing down a LOT of powerful people. There goes the entire "suicide" story. If there's nothing to,see here why won't the officers involved cooperate? This all points to a murder that these people didn't pull off as clean as they thought they did.

trumpazine3.jpg

And you have shown constantly that lying is your only tool. Your total inability to,deal with reality and not your leftist garbage classifies you as an idiot. Baseless conspiracies? That would be YOU with Russia Russia Russia, Racist Racist Racist, Stormy Stormy Stormy. Handle this reality. Trump's approval rating is rising not falling liar. Enjoy the Trump win in 2020.

You have when you claim Epstein could and did hang himself.
Lie. I never once said or implied he broke his own bones while unconscious, or that those injuries could not have been caused by him while conscious. You are desperate and lying....

Says an ignorant lemming who desperately pushes the LSM narrative while ignoring the obvious. Epstein had ZERO reason to kill himself. He was likely going to get off by bringing down a LOT of powerful people. There goes the entire "suicide" story. If there's nothing to,see here why won't the officers involved cooperate? This all points to a murder that these people didn't pull off as clean as they thought they did.

I still havent got an answer from liberals as to why they are so dead set on proving suicide.
What do they have to gain?
Protecting the other pedos? Protecting the globalist?

Jeffery Epstein had no motive to kill himself but the people in a high powered pedophile ring he could implicate had
every reason in the world to get rid of him.

No matter how the dopes and the dupes spin it that truth remains solidly unchangeable.

coroner has said, and you do, then you believe Epstein broke his own neck when he committed suicide, because that's what she says. Of course you never said Epstein broke his neck while unconscious.
Who is stupid enough to believe that? But it seems you are...by implication and inference.
Nope. I never said or implied such a thing. You literally made that up to keep your nonsense going. You have done the same thing many times.

Nope. I never said or implied such a thing. You literally made that up to keep your nonsense going. You have done the same thing many times.
Epstein's neck was broken, according to the NY coroner. How did Epstein strangle himself so forcibly he broke his own bone? Any ideas? No. Of course not.

Robin Williams had a belt he could hang himself with (no bending over in order to achieve resistance needed). No broken neck bones and he was just as dead as Epstein.
Why did Epstein need so much more force to kill himself than Williams? Again....you don't know and of course the answer is: He didn't need enough force to break his neck bone
to kill himself and that's one very good reason to infer he was murdered.

I'll ask one last time, if Epstein had to kneel and lean forward in order to achieve resistance on his bed sheet sufficient to kill himself, once he lost consciousness, and his body necessarily went limp, where did the force come from to kill himself? Williams had a device that kept strangling himself whether he was conscious or not.
Epstein did not!

Therefore he must have killed himself while he was unconscious, if he indeed killed himself at all which it doesn't appear he did.

You say you didn't imply such a thing but of course
that's exactly what you did, whether you are smart enough to realize it or not.
You are dumb enough to believe whatever the powers that be tell you without question. That's your problem.

Last edited:
Jeffery Epstein had no motive to kill himself
Haha, like this. What embarrassing nonsense. Anyone can immediately make a laundry list of reasons for epstein to want to off himself. You're embarrassing yourself.

Then why didn't you? Oh that's right, there's NO reason for Epstein to kill himself. He was in good spirits and was likely going to walk. That egg on your face is about 12 inches thick now. You are the one embarrassing himself here. Try to study the material before responding.

Haha, like this. What embarrassing nonsense. Anyone can immediately make a laundry list of reasons for epstein to want to off himself. You're embarrassing yourself.
People can imagine lots of things. Even an idiot like you could do that. That doesn't make their imaginary visions valid
or remotely correct. Been seeing Dr. Malt Liquor again?

Forum List

Back