Developing: Jeffrey Epstein Suffered Hemorrhaging in the Neck – A Sign of Homicide

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
The hanging narrative on Jeffrey Epstein is falling apart. With Barr firing the Warden this morning, the truth is going to be revealed sooner than later. Glad to see American patriot Tucker Carlson back tonight covering this story.

Screen-Shot-2019-08-19-at-5.11.36-AM-618x373.png

Developing: Dr. Mark Siegel: Jeffrey Epstein Suffered Hemorrhaging in the Neck - A Sign of Homicide (VIDEO)

Last edited:
There really is no doubt he was murdered. The mystery is how they got away with it and how high up this goes.

How does Epstein break a big bone in his neck by kneeling and leaning forward?
A good question I've already asked. Once you apply sufficient pressure to your carotid artery you lose consciousness and go limp thereby making suicide of this sort impossible.

You can't snap your own neck bone and you can't kill yourself when you are unconscious. Duh!

Should be an interesting investigation.
I was thinking just the opposite. Epstein's death has been ruled a suicide when there is no definitive evidence of that at all.
The case is be forgotten as quickly as possible because it is an embarrassment for some very powerful people.

Jeffrey Epstein signed his will two days before his death. Was that a coincidence?
Probably not a coincidence as just a week or two earlier a cellmate tried to strangle him
to death. Pedophiles do no fare very well in prison. Filing a will at that point made sense.

But this seems like bullsahit from an infamous leftist newspaper. Supposedly Jeffery Epstein paid people to ignore him while he committed suicide (so WaPo suggests, with zero evidence behind such a suggestion).

As long as we are floating theory and unlikely circumstance why wouldn't he just take some of that money and pay a guard or one of the lawyers to simply slip him for a little pill that would kill him without all the pain, agony and effort of strangling himself, if he even could commit suicide under the circumstances, which is doubtful.

And this all assumes Jeffery Epstein wanted to kill himself, which is not evident at all. You don't have to wonder who is behind the campaign to convince dumb people that Bill Clinton's pal killed himself and we should all stop thinking about their friendship anymore...or anything else to do with this pedophile millionaire.

The WaPo is floating out what ifs, trying to make a case for Epstein's suicide when, if there was any evidence at all of that we would have seen it by now rather than "take my word for it" pronouncements from the coroner and "what ifs" from leftist propagandists.
Which makes it pretty plain there is NO evidence of suicide by Jeffery Epstein.

Last edited:
Jeffrey Epstein signed his will two days before his death. Was that a coincidence?
Probably not a coincidence as just a week or two earlier a cellmate tried to strangle him
to death. Pedophiles do no fare very well in prison. Filing a will at that point made sense.

But this seems like bullsahit from an infamous leftist newspaper. Supposedly Jeffery Epstein paid people to ignore him while he committed suicide (so WaPo suggests, with zero evidence behind such a suggestion).

As long as we are floating theory and unlikely circumstance why wouldn't he just take some of that money and pay a guard or one of the lawyers to simply slip him for a little pill that would kill him without all the pain, agony and effort of strangling himself, if he even could commit suicide under the circumstances, which is doubtful.

And this all assumes Jeffery Epstein wanted to kill himself, which is not evident at all. You don't have to wonder who is behind the campaign to convince dumb people that Bill Clinton's pal killed himself and we should all stop thinking about their friendship anymore...or anything else to do with this pedophile millionaire.

The WaPo is floating out what ifs, trying to make a case for Epstein's suicide when, if there was any evidence at all of that we would have seen it by now rather than "take my word for it" pronouncements from the coroner and "what ifs" from leftist propagandists.
Which makes it pretty plain there is NO evidence of suicide by Jeffery Epstein.
Depends on what states you're talking about when it comes to Pedos being in danger. Many states have separate prisons specifically to house sex offenders. In others, chomos and rapists never even see the general pop yard, they keep them from being hurt or killed as much as is humanly possible nowadays because all the families were suing the prisons for not protecting their fucked up relative...that deserved what he got.

Who claims he did? Why would that be necessary? Nobody, and it isn't. Stop making shit up.
You have when you claim Epstein could and did hang himself. He could not under the circumstances. He had to kneel and bend at the waist in order to apply sufficient pressure on his neck to kill himself.

How can anyone physically apply constant pressure on a makeshift noose unto the point of death? It isn't possible.
You lose consciousness long before you kill yourself. I've explained this before. Have some more malt liquor.

Lie. I never once said or implied he broke his own bones while unconscious, or that those injuries could not have been caused by him while conscious. You are desperate and lying....
*Sigh....I sure get tired of calling you an ignorant fool but what can I do? You keep saying such God damned stupid stuff!

If you believe what this New York coroner has said, and you do, then you believe Epstein broke his own neck when he committed suicide, because that's what she says. Of course you never said Epstein broke his neck while unconscious.
Who is stupid enough to believe that? But it seems you are...by implication and inference.

You have to explain how Epstein could have stayed conscious AND broken his own neck AND killed himself all the while contorted in the position he had to assume in order to kill himself all the while pulling on that makeshift prison noose.

A person will cut off the blood to supply to the brain and lose consciousness and go limp long before achieving death.

You're the moron who swallows whatever B.S. your fed. Not me.

Forum List

Back