Developing: Iran seizes tanker carryinng smuggled fuel

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DEVELOPING: Iran seizes tanker carrying 'smuggled fuel'...
(AP) — Iranian forces seized a ship in the Persian Gulf suspected of carrying smuggled fuel, state media reported Sunday, marking the Revolutionary Guard’s third seizure of a vessel in recent weeks and the latest show of strength by the paramilitary force amid a spike in regional tensions. State TV and the semi-official Fars news agency reported that seven crew members were detained when the ship was seized late Wednesday carrying 700,000 liters (185,000 gallons) of “smuggled fuel” from Iran. The local

Well that isn't good lets see what game gets played off this one.

I know one of the early incidents appeared so poorly staged by Iran it looked like Iran wanted people to know it was poorly staged for some reason. Unless there is something going on internally in Iran to deem this fuel contraband, I really don't see any implications from their pony shows.

I know one of the early incidents appeared so poorly staged by Iran it looked like Iran wanted people to know it was poorly staged for some reason. Unless there is something going on internally in Iran to deem this fuel contraband, I really don't see any implications from their pony shows.

I suspect (but have no evidence other than HUNCH) that there are Iranians over there in the oil business-----exporting oil ON THE SLY------defying Ayatoilet orders. THUS---the situation is
kinda an internal scandal

Forum List

Back