Developing: Four rockets fired from Egypt into Israel

There is a case to be made that sooner, rather than later, there is going to be a major Islamic terrorist beat-down that israel will need to perform. I suppose it was only a matter of time before ISIS, on the run in Syria and Iraq, would grudgingly team with ISIS-lite (Hamas) in Sinai as a temporary safe haven.

If islamo-splodeydopes begin to kill Israeli citizens, it may be time for Israel to grade and pave Gaza'istan as a parking lot for a new IKEA.

Highly-trained Hamas commandos head to Egypt to team-up with terror group ISIS

I would not be surprised if there is a major terrorist beat-down BY EGYPT against the ISIS/Hamas scum.

Egypt doesn't want this shit going down from their country.

There is a case to be made that sooner, rather than later, there is going to be a major Islamic terrorist beat-down that israel will need to perform. I suppose it was only a matter of time before ISIS, on the run in Syria and Iraq, would grudgingly team with ISIS-lite (Hamas) in Sinai as a temporary safe haven.

If islamo-splodeydopes begin to kill Israeli citizens, it may be time for Israel to grade and pave Gaza'istan as a parking lot for a new IKEA.

I would not be surprised if there is a major terrorist beat-down BY EGYPT against the ISIS/Hamas scum.

Egypt doesn't want this shit going down from their country.

Finally a post which makes sense.

Elite Hamas troops are said to be joining ranks with ISIS​

See, there is your proof right there.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

In January, Hamas security officials met with the Egyptian authorities in Cairo for security talks.​

Hamas is regularly trying to work with Egypt on a number of issues. Attacking Egypt is not in their best interest.

We do know that Egypt has had its share of confrontations with Pal'istanian terrorists
Do you have links for that?
Yes I do. You can do a search with the term "egypt destroys gaza tunnels".

It will be interesting to see how this situation plays out. Both Israel and Egypt have a shared interest in preventing Islamic terrorists from both the ISIS and ISIS Lite (Hamas) franchises from establishing a safe haven in the Sinai. I suspect greater cooperation on intelligence data will be the result.
As Smug As a Bug in a Rug

The Egyptian military is incompetent. It's like expecting the campus police to take care of a riot set off by firebug radicals

Maybe obama should not have played with the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt.
Israel Is Our Shield

On their own,ISIS occupied the Sinai. Israel should have exterminated them there instead of expecting Egypt to. Israel should also annex southern Lebanon now that Hezbollah is away frighting ISIS in Syria.

There is no reason for Israel to go back into that snake-pit which is Southern Syria.

In January, Hamas security officials met with the Egyptian authorities in Cairo for security talks.​

Hamas is regularly trying to work with Egypt on a number of issues. Attacking Egypt is not in their best interest.

In January, Egypt destroyed Islamic terrorist tunnels.

I guess there's a reason you're not the appointed spokes-mullah for Hamas.

Egypt destroys 12 Gaza smuggling tunnels

That has nothing to do with my post.

Elite Hamas troops are said to be joining ranks with ISIS​

See, there is your proof right there.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You don't need much energy to find credible reports. But then, denial us so much easier.

That has nothing to do with my post.

Nice dodge

Israel can't go into Egypt and bomb the crap out of civilians like they do in Gaza. Egypt is an essential Allie.
That's really simple-minded. There is no reason to believe that the Egyptian government was involved in the rocket fire toward Israel. We do know that Egypt has had its share of confrontations with Pal'istanian terrorists and has had to secure its border to prevent Pal'istanian terrorists from building tunnels across that border.

Egyptians & Israeli's are united against the Palestinians & their terrorist organizations.

Do you really believe that Egyptians are united with the Israelis against the Palestinians? Maybe the dictator, bought and paid for by the U.S., is, but not the Egyptian people.
The governments of Israel and Egypt are allied in the fight against terrorism, and the people of Egypt are more interested in winning this fight than in what happens to the Palestinians. The same is true throughout the Arab world, the Sunni Arab states are more concerned with battling the terrorists like ISIS and the Shi'ites than in what happens to the Palestinians. Obama was able to sustain a sense of outrage about everything Israel did for eight years, but now that he is gone, a sense of fatigue about the the Palestinians has set in, and no one cares what is going on with the Palestinians.

8e8142b5aee01d301b3b1c27252f0ef2.jpg

Maybe obama should not have played with the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt.
Israel Is Our Shield

On their own,ISIS occupied the Sinai. Israel should have exterminated them there instead of expecting Egypt to. Israel should also annex southern Lebanon now that Hezbollah is away frighting ISIS in Syria.

There is no reason for Israel to go back into that snake-pit which is Southern Syria.

They should let Hezbollah go back instead? Annexing territory where an attack came from is the only permanent solution. Lebanon forfeited that territory by refusing to fight. Just like in America, South Vietnam, Ukraine, Kuwait, and the Late Roman Empire, the fighting-age brats of the rich got out of having to defend their country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back