Developing! FEDS Investigating Adam Schiff’s Disturbing Behavior at Ed Buck’s Meth & Sex House

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Interesting! Adam Schiff is one sick individual. I've noticed the liberal mainstream media is completely silent on this.

-UCjSe0S

Clinton WhistleBlower: FEDS Investigating Adam Schiff's Disturbing Behavior at Ed Buck's Meth & Sex House – True Pundit

Interesting! Adam Schiff is one sick individual. I've noticed the liberal mainstream media is completely silent on this.

-UCjSe0S

Clinton WhistleBlower: FEDS Investigating Adam Schiff's Disturbing Behavior at Ed Buck's Meth & Sex House – True Pundit

So…being at the “meth and sex house” isn’t criminal enough…the federal authorities…according to you….are investigating his behavior at the meth and sex house (unless he was counterfeiting while present, neither was a federal crime).

Do you even believe 5% of the shit you post? One would figure by the sheer law of big numbers, one of these crazy assed threads you start would end up being at least partly accurate?

So you’re entire Saturday was devoted to starting shit thread after shit thread? Get a life.

-UCjSe0S

So…being at the “meth and sex house” isn’t criminal enough…the federal authorities…according to you….are investigating his behavior at the meth and sex house (unless he was counterfeiting while present, neither was a federal crime).

Do you even believe 5% of the shit you post? One would figure by the sheer law of big numbers, one of these crazy assed threads you start would end up being at least partly accurate?

So you’re entire Saturday was devoted to starting shit thread after shit thread? Get a life.
I only post the truth!

Forum List

Back