Developing: dozens infected in Hepatitis A outbreak in northeast Alabama

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(News Channel 9 ABC) – The Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) says there is currently a hepatitis A outbreak in several northeast Alabama counties. It says since September 1st of last year, there have been 26 confirmed cases of hepatitis A in Jackson County, and 19 confirmed cases in DeKalb County. There have been a total of 51 cases throughout the state in that same time frame. As of April 16th, the ADPH says
DEVELOPING: Dozens infected in Hepatitis A outbreak in northeast Alabama

Don't worry if it's not from your MSM C*****s just assume it's fake that will keep your illegal disease ridden virus away. Just deny it all cause you live some where else. That virus will obey and stay right where it's told.
Some prefer to know reality.

There were reports of the same thing in restaurants right around the corner from where I am. People who worked there had it. Places my son frequents. Buffalo Wild Wings, for one. I had him checked out the very day I read about it. Blood work and whatnot.

Last edited:
images

There were reports of the same thing in restaurants right around the corner from where I am. People who worked there had it. Places my son frequents. Buffalo Wild Wings, for one. I had him checked out the very day I read about it. Blood work and whatnot.
Did you get him vaccinated? There is a vaccine.

Did you get him vaccinated? There is a vaccine.

Yeah, he's caught up on all of his vaccinations. Still, though, I wanted him to get blood work done just for peace of mind.

He actually needed some other non-routine vaccinations when he got his NCAA certification a few years ago and now he's with a minor league MLB team, so that's mandatory stuff.

Last edited:
(News Channel 9 ABC) – The Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) says there is currently a hepatitis A outbreak in several northeast Alabama counties. It says since September 1st of last year, there have been 26 confirmed cases of hepatitis A in Jackson County, and 19 confirmed cases in DeKalb County. There have been a total of 51 cases throughout the state in that same time frame. As of April 16th, the ADPH says
DEVELOPING: Dozens infected in Hepatitis A outbreak in northeast Alabama

Don't worry if it's not from your MSM C*****s just assume it's fake that will keep your illegal disease ridden virus away. Just deny it all cause you live some where else. That virus will obey and stay right where it's told.
Some prefer to know reality.
I knew that they were going to spread man-made infectious diseases and put the blame on the immigrants. All of a sudden, we are having all sorts of plagues. Now people are being forced into taking their vaccines or die. The only way to prevent from taking vaccines? It is to eat healthy organic foods and fluids. And eat kosher foods only.

ACIP approves new hepatitis A vaccine draft recommendations

We have listed vaccine ingredients (substances that appear in the final vaccine product), process ingredients (substances used to create the vaccine that may or may not appear in the final vaccine product), and growth mediums (the substances vaccines are grown in) for vaccines approved by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and commonly recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC.) Controversial products used to make vaccines: African Green Monkey (Vero) cells, aluminum, cow products, Cocker Spaniel cells, formaldehyde, human fetal lung tissue cells, insect products, and mouse brains.
Vaccine Ingredients and Manufacturer Information - Vaccines - ProCon.org

Scientists Are Creating New, Incurable Diseases in Labs

PepperyParchedGourami-max-1mb.gif

Kosher or homeless as the fingers break through cheap tp, the exact HepA strain must be known because Asian Seattle may not be the same strain as southern Cal hepA.

Hepatitis A: Vermont Health Officials Working with Florida Department of Health Following Ned Kirsch's Death
Hepatitis A: Vermont health officials working with Florida Department of Health following Ned Kirsch's death

Several other scattered HepA news stories are here:
(site not secure)
outbreaknewstoday.com/category/us-news/

At the same website, rabbit fever connection to homeless and those out-of-doors:

11 Ap 2019 San Diego County Tick Tularemia
outbreaknewstoday.com/tularemia-ticks-test-positive-sand-diego-county-64108/

outbreaknewstoday.com/tularemia-ticks-test-positive-san-diego-county-64108/
Bernie Sanders better hurry up and past that universal healthcare for all. Even including the illegal immigrants. Or else, the Illegals will be suing Big Pharma for their health problems. Since they are not citizens. They are not under our laws that prevents Americans from suing Big Pharma, but only can sue the government with tax payers' dollars. And so they better hurry and bring them up here for treatments. Boy just imagine how much money that they will lose in these lawsuits.

Forum List

Back