Devastating: DNC Releases Ad Exposing Mitt Romney's Catastrophic Flip Flops

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is completely devastating to Mitt Romney's campaign. I mean, there is no way he can recover from this. These flip flops are in his own words and it exposes his way of thinking and his character. He is not consistant on the issues that affects this country although he says he is. This ad exposes that and the title of the ad is true. It really seems that actually, two men are indeed trapped in one body. My belief is that once Romney is gone, Newt will have all of his skeletons that we don't know about exposed and he will eventually faulter. That will leave no choice but another candidate to step in that has no skeletons to be revealed in order to take the GOP helm for the nomination.

Please watch Romney and prepare to laugh your ass off:
MittvMitt.com: The story of two men trapped in one body - YouTube

Last edited:
This is completely devastating to Mitt Romney's campaign. I mean, there is no way he can recover from this. These flip flops are in his own words and it exposes his way of thinking and his character. He is not consistant on the issues that affects this country although he says he is. This ad exposes that and the title of the ad is true. It really seems that actually, two men are indeed trapped in one body. My belief is that once Romney is gone, Newt will have all of his skeletons that we don't know about exposed and he will eventually faulter. That will leave no choice but another candidate to step in that has no skeletons to be revealed in order to take the GOP helm for the nomination.

Please watch Romney and prepare to laugh your ass off:
MittvMitt.com: The story of two men trapped in one body - YouTube

Well if Romney is toast for the 2012 election then so is the rest of the GOP.

By the way, is your profile pic just for shock value, or are you really that big of a racist?

It wont hurt him any, Obama has to stand on his record, which is horrid, that is what people are going to remember come election day. I am no big fan of romney, but I would rather have him then Obama any day of the week.

Who treats ads by politicians as anything but humor? You can't believe what any of them say, that is why the American people vote people in office who are stars/public personalities, not people who can make a difference.

New Topics

Forum List

Back