Devastating and Offensive.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.

James Bulger's father blasts Oscar-tipped film for its 'sympathetic' portrayal of the two boys who butchered his toddler son

• Ralph Bulger slammed the film which has been tipped for an Academy Award
  • He claims that the film humanises killers Jon Venables and Robert Thompson
  • The Director Vincent Lambe said he didn't ask for permission from the family
  • During a Good Morning Britain appearance he said he feared they'd say No.

James Bulger’s father blasts Oscar-tipped film | Daily Mail Online

James Bulger's father blasts Oscar-tipped film for its 'sympathetic' portrayal of the two boys who butchered his toddler son

I think everyone should reduce and filter what crap they watch out of hollywood.

• Banned

I think everyone should reduce and filter what crap they watch out of hollywood.

Shouldn't have made it in the first place.

I'm watching the mother in interview right now.

Yeah, I was listening to an article this morning on NPR about the Hollywood awards shows while my kid was getting ready for school, and it seems to me Hollywood takes itself a lot more seriously today than it used to. Pure entertainment is gone. They see themselves as crusaders for the corporate elites, pushing an agenda, (which is really nefarious is you are awake.) Evil son's of bitches.

It is a glorified propaganda factory for the establishment. I carefully screen what I have us watch.

I booted cable and satellite out of this house a decade ago. Even network news is manufactured to condition the thoughts of the masses. Nothing is genuine anymore since the invention of the internet.

• Banned

Yeah, I was listening to an article this morning on NPR about the Hollywood awards shows while my kid was getting ready for school, and it seems to me Hollywood takes itself a lot more seriously today than it used to. Pure entertainment is gone. They see themselves as crusaders for the corporate elites, pushing an agenda, (which is really nefarious is you are awake.) Evil son's of bitches.

It is a glorified propaganda factory for the establishment. I carefully screen what I have us watch.

I booted cable and satellite out of this house a decade ago. Even network news is manufactured to condition the thoughts of the masses. Nothing is genuine anymore since the invention of the internet.

The guy thought he was doing a 'public service' by humanising the perpetrators.

Watching the parents, an hour ago, would challenge that view.

He didn't consult with them beforehand.

They didn't consult Batman either before they made all those awful movies.

Forum List

Back