Detroit was Hockeytown!!! <snicker>

Detroit had their chances. Boy did they have their chances.

This is almost more fun. I/We talked soo much shit, huh? WOW! We were playing poker and we were stunned. We tried switching watches from one hand to the next. One kid had a Penguins jersey and we put it on the Apollo statue that is in my buddies house. If you are wondering why he has an Apollo statue, we're greek, not gay. :lol:

But holy crap. I could tell that was going to happen. I thought, "what if they get up a couple goals and we can never catch up", and it seemed to play out like my nightmare. And then we scored and we thought there was still hope, and then NOT. What a shocker.

PS. My buddy got his ring finger cut off at the nuckle on one of those table saws. He has a natural shocker now.

Great game.

Pittsburgh goalie just robbed a Wing's player with two seconds left. Fantastic stuff.

How about them Lakers. :eusa_whistle:

today, the Champs had a huge victory parade in the City of Champions!

Isn't it funny that right after you win or lose, it really doesn't matter. Of course your weekend was a little better than mine, and next year you'll have bragging rights, but ultimately, who cares?

But it really was cool how Cindy Crosby and his team did it, despite no one really giving them a chance.

Son of a bitch Red Wings. They should have won game 6. You don't fucking let it go to 7 games because then anything can happen. Every game except one was close.

So I guess your team has a lot of young talent and there is no way they'll be able to keep that team together for next year.

The Wings will be back. Damn you!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back