Detroit to go bankrupt in less than a month

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Detroit to go bankrupt in less than a month
Detroit to go bankrupt in less than a month — RT

The city of Detroit, facing a serious cash crisis, is set to go bankrupt by the end of this year and would put city workers on furlough unless it strikes a deal with the city council that would bring in $30 million before Dec. 14.

Detroit has been in financial turmoil for years, losing a quarter of its population in the past decade and facing a shrinking auto industry that has reduced tax revenues. The Detroit City Council gave the mayor the option to hire a financial advisor and in return receive $30 million by the end of the year.

But the Council on Tuesday voted 8-1 to delay the decision on the deal, which would pay the Miller Canfield Law Firm $300,000 to advise Mayor Dave Bing. The deal would have released $10 million in bond money on Tuesday and another $20 million in December.

This is what happens when blacks govern a city=off the cliff. Blacks don't have the common sense to not do stupid things.

Last edited:
Not to worry... Obama will bail Detroit out and future generations will pay for it. One word... Forward!!!!

Not to worry... Obama will bail Detroit out and future generations will pay for it. One word... Forward!!!!

Yup - it's black so obozo will take from white areas and give to detroit. Same thing with hispanic CA. And gutless repubs will not point this out for fear of being called wacist!!!

I can see your point Matthew, but it doesn't make sense to blame every individual in a group your referring to. I can see that a lot of crime is committed by black males and that many have abnormally violent behavior. If this was actually typical black behavior wouldn't all blacks show the same or similar behavior?

It's not surprising to see why you're not always taken seriously due many obvious reasons. Many of your post include: childishly insulting non-whites(mainly blacks)/ implying that all whites deserve credit for benefits to the world that talented individuals put all their life's effort and hard-work into, though many were white they represent themselves/ implying that all blacks are poor, criminals, or "third world parasites"/ claiming that blacks in general are stupid. You don't give a lot of reasons to take you seriously.

I see a lot more complaining and insults than suggestions or solutions.

echo wrote: but it doesn't make sense to blame every individual in a group your referring to.

Who re-elected Jesse Jackson Jr.

... think it was a buncha white folks that got together...

... and said, "Hey let's keep Jesse Jr. in office?
:eusa_eh:

Oh goodie!

Another NAZI circle jerk thread from our pal Matthew.

This board never gets tired of these.

I can see your point Matthew, but it doesn't make sense to blame every individual in a group your referring to. I can see that a lot of crime is committed by black males and that many have abnormally violent behavior. If this was actually typical black behavior wouldn't all blacks show the same or similar behavior?

It's not surprising to see why you're not always taken seriously due many obvious reasons. Many of your post include: childishly insulting non-whites(mainly blacks)/ implying that all whites deserve credit for benefits to the world that talented individuals put all their life's effort and hard-work into, though many were white they represent themselves/ implying that all blacks are poor, criminals, or "third world parasites"/ claiming that blacks in general are stupid. You don't give a lot of reasons to take you seriously.

why is a person who is pointing out a problem also responsible for proposing a solution?

if there is no solution do we just not admit there is a problem?

edit- all whites dont show the same behaviour, nor do all blacks. but there is a pretty big difference between the average behaviour for blacks and whites.

Last edited:
We've seen what whites do when they run the country, ahem the Bush tax cuts, trillions in debt, the Chinese about to be the world super power....Can't blame that on the black man....

why is a person who is pointing out a problem also responsible for proposing a solution?

if there is no solution do we just not admit there is a problem?

edit- all whites dont show the same behaviour, nor do all blacks. but there is a pretty big difference between the average behaviour for blacks and whites.

I never said he was responsible for anything, I would just like to see his opinion. I'm very aware of average behavior, but what difference does it make about solving the problem. Targeting the entire group wouldn't be an option.

Forum List

Back