Detroit Schools Spend $286,596 On LA Conference

Remember: Teachers are underpaid so your taxes must be raised even higher.

How Did Detroit Schools Spend $286,596 On LA Conference?

Suffering for the children.

“Other travel expense reports from the Detroit school district mention $250,000 in spending for staffers to attend a May 2019 conference in Italy and $240,000 for a six-day conference in Los Angeles in December 2018.”

You always use examples from places like NYC, Detroit, Chicago and LA and then claim it is indicative of a problem with every public school. Is this just the latest in the series?

Why do teachers have to suffer for the children? That wasn't in any job description that I have ever seen.

“Other travel expense reports from the Detroit school district mention $250,000 in spending for staffers to attend a May 2019 conference in Italy and $240,000 for a six-day conference in Los Angeles in December 2018.”

You always use examples from places like NYC, Detroit, Chicago and LA and then claim it is indicative of a problem with every public school. Is this just the latest in the series?

Why do teachers have to suffer for the children? That wasn't in any job description that I have ever seen.
How many students in LA, NYC, Chicago, Detroit vs your cow town?

Yes, I address where millions of children are having their lives destroyed while you Mr Teacher spend all of your time defending ruining children’s future.

$280,000 pays for the education of 14 children for one year ... or the cost of two teachers in a year ... or the total revenue for the French Glen (Oregon) K-8 public school, including busing students around the 5,000 sq mile district (it's 75 miles to the closest high school) ...

Here's some simple math anyone should be able to do, and it just takes some time gathering the information ... find out how much money your state legislature appropriated for K-12 public education and divide that by the total number of students ... now go to your local school district and take their total revenue and divide by their number of students ... you might be shocked how God-awful much money is kept at the state capital ...

You'll need clean underwear for this next calculation ...

Find out how many people are drawing a teacher's salary ... take the number of students and divide by the number of teachers ... now go find out what the actual average class size is ... next, change your underwear again ...

I did this for Oregon some years ago ... over half the tax money for schools never left the state office in Salem ... 2/3 of the teachers weren't teaching children ... the kicker is that public education was a bit more than half of ALL state (discretionary) spending for ALL (discretionary) programs ... Oregon doesn't give a rat's ass about her children, just the cute girls in Salem Middle School so we can get people to run for political office ...

Yes, I address where millions of children are having their lives destroyed while you Mr Teacher spend all of your time defending ruining children’s future.

I thought you wanted us to do away with public schools. How is anything I said "ruining children's futures". I just want you to put that broad brush back in the paint tray.

I thought you wanted us to do away with public schools. How is anything I said "ruining children's futures". I just want you to put that broad brush back in the paint tray.
There you go again, defending public schools spending over a quarter million dollars on vacations for staff. Pathetic. You’re the poster child of why public schools are so screwed up.

There you go again, defending public schools spending over a quarter million dollars on vacations for staff. Pathetic. You’re the poster child of why public schools are so screwed up.

I did no such thing. You are serious need of reading comprehension remediation or a little of bot of morality to prevent you from lying about what I said.

You are painting ALL public schools with this problem, and that is a bald-faced lie or stupidity on your part.

Just out of curiosity, where was the term "vacation" used? Oh, it wasn't! Another lie by the dumbass!

I did no such thing. You are serious need of reading comprehension remediation or a little of bot of morality to prevent you from lying about what I said.

You are painting ALL public schools with this problem, and that is a bald-faced lie or stupidity on your part.

Just out of curiosity, where was the term "vacation" used? Oh, it wasn't! Another lie by the dumbass!
Bullshit. You deflect every time to protect the screwing of children. Everyone knows it.

Normal people who care about children go after the idiot educators who did this.
You’re not normal, nor do you care about children.

Bullshit. You deflect every time to protect the screwing of children. Everyone knows it.

Normal people who care about children go after the idiot educators who did this.

I see you are incapable of telling the truth about anything. You are not a dumbass. But simply a monumental lying son of a bitch.

I see you are incapable of telling the truth about anything. You are not a dumbass. But simply a monumental lying son of a bitch.
Thread is there for all to see how you deflect to defend such wasteful spending.

Thread is there for all to see how you deflect to defend such wasteful spending.

My purpose is to show how you use a broad brush to paint a negative picture of most public schools that does not exist. I also show your lies for all the world to see.

Those who cry whine complain like little kids never bother to go teach and fix the problem. Crybabies without a cause. Give up your easy peezy job and help fix the problem.

Forum List

Back