Detroit passes it's new bullet bill tax

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Gun control hasn’t worked. This is an inescapable conclusion based on what we see. Despite having piles of regulations, crime plagues many areas, and people commit these crimes with guns despite all those laws.

Detroit Passes Its New 'Bullet Bill' Tax - Bearing Arms
-----------------------

They think this is how they will take the guns LMFAO you idiots sooner or later when you tell ppl turn in whatever they will turn around and tell you pathetic leftist trash to fk off .......because it is our GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO DEFEND our FAMILIES, HOMES, and FOOD deal with it bitches.

I thought right wingers were all for obeying laws. I guess you consider laws the same way you do the Bible. Go with the parts you like, and ignore the parts you don't like, right?

I thought right wingers were all for obeying laws. I guess you consider laws the same way you do the Bible. Go with the parts you like, and ignore the parts you don't like, right?

It is ironic when a left wrong-winger speaks of “obeying laws”, in defense of government overtly violating this nation's highest law.

Like it or not, the Second Amendment is the law in this nation, and it is government that is acting criminally when it violates this law.

It is ironic when a left wrong-winger speaks of “obeying laws”, in defense of government overtly violating this nation's highest law.

Like it or not, the Second Amendment is the law in this nation, and it is government that is acting criminally when it violates this law.

And now the Bullet Bill is the law too.

Easy to defeat. Just buy your ammo elsewhere. Easy to get around this stupid piece of legislation.

Next.

Unenforceable, "feel good" law just trying to make it more difficult to LEGALLY buy ammo. Morons. They will drive the rest of the productive people with sense, OUT.

And now the Bullet Bill is the law too.

The Constitution is the highest law, and as such, the Second Amendment supersedes any lesser laws that presume to violate it.

The “Bullet Bill” is a criminal act, not a law. Those who are responsible for having enacted it violated the law in so doing, and are thus criminals.

Gun control hasn’t worked. This is an inescapable conclusion based on what we see. Despite having piles of regulations, crime plagues many areas, and people commit these crimes with guns despite all those laws.

-----------------------

They think this is how they will take the guns LMFAO you idiots sooner or later when you tell ppl turn in whatever they will turn around and tell you pathetic leftist trash to fk off .......because it is our GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO DEFEND our FAMILIES, HOMES, and FOOD deal with it bitches.
Over all, that is not indicative of how the police think crime should be handled in the Detroit area.

Detroit police chief: Some teachers should carry guns

Detroit Police Chief James Craig advocates for arming teachers

Detroit Police Chief doubles down on pro-gun stance: 'Armed citizens can have a deterring effect on violent crime' (VIDEO)

Detroit Police Chief: Gun Ownership Deters Crime | National Review

It’s curious isn’t it? Throughout human history, the most lauded people are not those who upheld the law, but those who stood up against laws that were wrong. Laws that were unethical, immoral, or unconstitutional. Rosa Parks is talked about in history classes far more than Elliot Ness. Ghandi is a hero of an entire nation. The Founding Fathers committed Treason by the standards of the day to form a new nation. The Underground Railroad violated state, and federal law and are lauded as hero’s.

Then you can go back farther in history, to the Bible itself, and Daniel is famous because God protected him and his friends from the penalties of violating the Kings Law, but upholding God’s law in the process.

Saint Augustine taught us that Just is far more important than the word of the law. It is why you hear Just wars discussed. Because Saint Augustine taught that an unjust law, is no law. So we have the Bible, History, and Religious Philosophy all saying that it is the duty of man to oppose unjust laws.

Who are the bad guys from the Civil Rights era? Is it the guys who were trying to uphold the law preventing Blacks from voting? Or those who went and opposed those laws? Is George McGovern a hero for upholding the law regarding segregation? Or is McGovern an ass for opposing the equality of the individuals?

History tells us who the good guys were, and it is almost never those who upheld the laws. Martin Luther is a major point in history because he dared to oppose the Catholic Church. Lutheran is now a recognized religion, and has been for a long time, because he opposed the order of the era.

Even Catholics admit that Martin Luther had some good points today.

So is it only the criminals who oppose laws that are unjust, or unconstitutional? Or is it the conscience of the people? I’m not talking about bank robbers, I’m talking about those who stand up and say this is wrong, and I won’t do it. I won’t obey that law because it is unjust. I’m talking about women who stood up and said that laws prohibiting Abortion were wrong and demanded that they be overturned by the courts. I’ talking about those who stood up and burned their draft cards to protest an immoral war.

We have a lot of examples in our history, as a world, and as a nation. Are you going to claim that all of them were wrong now to justify your opposition to the Right? That obedience to a law, no matter how unjust, or immoral, is the only choice? Or is opposing unjust, or immoral laws only something permitted for the Left?

-----------------------

"Gun control hasn`t worked" says the OP. Actually it`s never been tried in this country. Open up enough unlocked car doors and You`ll have a gun or 2 or 3. That`s the easiest way around those unconstitutional background checks.

-----------------------

Fake news:
Did Detroit Just Pass a Bullet Tax and Mental-Health Mandate?

But I do think a higher tax could be put on ammo, I'd vote for that.

Just another knee jerk bunch of bullshit with an easy work around.

Whoever is running Detroit ain't to bright.

[
Fake news:
Did Detroit Just Pass a Bullet Tax and Mental-Health Mandate?

But I do think a higher tax could be put on ammo, I'd vote for that.

You do know that CRIMINALS will buy guns, and ammo illegally, or just steal them, right? So in effect you are just limiting the law abiding citizen. That is counter to what a reasonable person would want.

Also, many, many people make their own ammunition to save money, especially if they practice a lot, and go through a lot of ammo. It is a very common, and popular hobby, and not at all difficult to do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back