Detroit OK's Black Only Business Area

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Dave, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Dave

Dave Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    After reading the following, crackers may just have a chance afterall. :D

3. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Is it just me, or should the government turn a blind eye to race?

Or am I starting up another AA conversation?

4. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    What are you scared of Big D? Afraid they will make more than the 7.00/hr you make at 7-11. You wreak of fear and inferiority.

5. Dave

Dave Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Planet of the Apes = African town

6. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Wow, an intellectual I see. What an idiot.

7. Dave

Dave Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Monkey people

8. hylandrdet

hylandrdet Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    :whip: Alright Dave, chill out!

Now that your 15 seconds of fame are up, I'll be more than happy, as a former Detroiter, to give you the lowdown on what's happening in Detroit.

The main problem has to do with "white flight".

For the first time in Detroit's history, the city limit population has dropped below 1 million. The reason: White Detroiters moving out of the city limits or moving out of the state entirely. Surprisingly, it had nothing to do with crime; there were no new job developments.

My favorite joke was this, "name the three "you're"s in Detroit? 1. You're a auto maker 2. You're a construction worker 3. You're fired."

In short, the average white Detroiter could afford to move in order to find a better job, while the average black Detroiter could not. As a result, Detroit's #1 demographic is now Black.

Now here's some more food for thought.

An ABC news survey, taken three months ago, found that black American spending had exploded over the last five years from 1 trillion to 2.4 trillion. I give credit to the Clinton administration for concentrating in areas that had proven to best aid the advancement of minorities in the job market. Black Americans now have more money; now they plan to spend more money; good idea when you think about it. I found this ironic because Black Americans are spending money much to the economic expectations set by President George W. Bush, when he gave away Clinton's 300 billion dollar surplus!

So Dave, what you're saying is that you're angry because Black American Detroiters, the largest economic force in Detroit, want a business area where they can spend more money, so that they can prove that they are economically equal, so that it will pave the way for the end of Affirmative Action?

9. Dave

Dave Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Affirmitive Action will Never end because nature has ensured that blacks and whites can never be equal. Since the 60's (civil rights) life for the majority of blacks is worse. As blacks gain more freedom they revert back to the uncivil ways.

10. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    ...dave is angry because "White Town" would be faced with 'black leaders' causing riots, protests, burnings, and destruction; yet 'African Town' is some how 'racially sensative'.

:-/