*Detroit Mayor: Giving Free Houses To Public Servants*

I just heard yesterday that Detroit has a 50% literacy rate, only half of the people can read and understand. What are the Unions doing to help. We have people making $60+ an hour to but hub caps on cars and then sell them to people making $8/hr. It doesn't add up yet the Michigan politicians are stuck in the same rut.

See, this is why we need open borders to allow more low wage, uneducated workers to come here.

Wait wut? :confused:

You know what? Mexicans actually fix their houses and clean up their nieborhood and most are married and good Christians, of course I agree we shouldn't have open boarders I just thought I would point that out.

I just heard yesterday that Detroit has a 50% literacy rate, only half of the people can read and understand. What are the Unions doing to help. We have people making $60+ an hour to but hub caps on cars and then sell them to people making $8/hr. It doesn't add up yet the Michigan politicians are stuck in the same rut.

See, this is why we need open borders to allow more low wage, uneducated workers to come here.

You know what? Mexicans actually fix their houses and clean up their nieborhood and most are married and good Christians, of course I agree we shouldn't have open boarders I just thought I would point that out.

I won't disagree that Mexicans are good workers but I have visited predominantly Hispanic parts of California and New Mexico and those areas are no better than Detroit, gangs like MS-13 and 18th Street run the show and the crime rates are really not that much better than Detroit. They actually suffer from the same kind of problems.

Chesswarnow do you know what it is like inside Detroit? I doubt you do, the crime rate is very very high, alot of people work inside the city but live on the outskirts of it in places like Ann Arbor, I don't know if I would even live in Detroit if they gave me a free house, you could come home from work and find your place stripped down.

High crime rate? Could that be because over 80 percent of the population is black?

Uh, no. Detroit has always had a large black population, Lonestar. I expect its due to poverty, corruption, loss of jobs, etc.

But thankies for playing "I Have A Clue" with us. Your consolation prize awaits you at the door.

Some do, some don't.

Amazing how that works, eh?

I won't disagree that Mexicans are good workers but I have visited predominantly Hispanic parts of California and New Mexico and those areas are no better than Detroit, gangs like MS-13 and 18th Street run the show and the crime rates are really not that much better than Detroit. They actually suffer from the same kind of problems.

I can only speak for Detroit but it seems second and third generations do have some of the same problems.

Last edited:
I dunno, SeaShadow. I doubt it, but ask in the Announcements Forum if you'd like clarification.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.​

It was an subtle way to notify the OP that he was breaking the rules so (s)he could edit. :eusa_angel:

>>>>

Chesswarnow do you know what it is like inside Detroit? I doubt you do, the crime rate is very very high, alot of people work inside the city but live on the outskirts of it in places like Ann Arbor, I don't know if I would even live in Detroit if they gave me a free house, you could come home from work and find your place stripped down.

High crime rate? Could that be because over 80 percent of the population is black?

Uh, no. Detroit has always had a large black population, Lonestar. I expect its due to poverty, corruption, loss of jobs, etc.

But thankies for playing "I Have A Clue" with us. Your consolation prize awaits you at the door.

And Detroit has always had a high crime rate. I'm thinking the large black population caused the high crime rate which in turn led to job losses, corruption. poverty etc...

thankies? What are you four?

I'm from L.A. Illegal alien dominated neighborhoods, like Santa Ana (95% Hispanic/Illegal) are shit holes. Go visit them and see for yourself.
The only time that Hispanic neighborhoods improve are when the Asians move in and take over, like the Chinese did in the Rosemead/San Gabriel area.

"Oh you're just a racist! You hate Brown people!"

Bullshit. I visit Mexico every year (not Tijuana) and it's a shithole too. Mexicans think the earth is their personal trashcan.

Drive through a typical Mexican neighborhood in America and what do you see? 10 cars parked on the grass because they have 5-10 families living in each house violating every cities living space codes.

Porta-Potties out front because the septic system can't handle the waste from 5-10 families in one house.

Illegals doing oil changes curbside or in fields, dumping the oil on the ground or in drainage pipes.

I could go on and on.

And Detroit has always had a high crime rate. I'm thinking the large black population caused the high crime rate which in turn led to job losses, corruption. poverty etc...

thankies? What are you four?

Even if I were four, I could still spot the racist bullshit in your posts, Lonestar. I suspect you have never set foot in Detroit and would be scared shitless if you did, and that you are just here flapping your gums because you enjoy venting from under the white hood.

I shall neg you, I think. When the fun of that wears out, I shall iggy you, as people like you are really irrelevant anyway.

Forum List

Back