Detroit Man Almost Faces Jail Time For Gardening While Black

We don't see it because the media doesn't report on it, not because it doesn't happen.

We don't see it because it doesn't happen.

Uh huh, nobody ever gets the cops called on them for suspicious behavior but turn out to be innocent. Nobody except black dudes. Right.

Gardening is not a suspicious behavior.

The question was, has anyone ever called 911 on a white person for suspicious behavior but it turned out to be nothing? If so, why aren't these events reported by corporate media outlets like CNN?
No, the question wasn't has anyone called 911 on a white person for suspicious behavior -- the question is -- has anyone called 911 on a white person for gardening, for cutting his yard, for entering her own gated community, for using their own community pool, etc etc etc....

I am sure you can find many of those stories -- since you always manage to find excuses for being a racist...

Do non-blacks ever get the cops called on them for suspicious behavior but they turn out to be innocent? was the question.

"it doesn't happen" was his answer

Detroit judge tosses 'gardening while black' case brought by three white women

In the latest episode of calling the police on black folks for doing nothing -- we have 3 women teaming up to call the police on a black guy for having the audacity to try to build a community garden on a vacant playground.

When the women couldn't get police to respond to "black gardening" allegations, they stepped up the allegations (AGAIN THIS IS WHY I AM AGAINST AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVING ACCUSERS) -- by accusing the man of more serious crimes, from the article:

" Those culminated with allegations that Peeples was a pedophile, was in the park threatening Nash (one of the women) with a gun, and participated in a drive-by shooting."

The police department eventually decided to appease the women and charged the man with 3 counts of stalking since all three women claimed he stalked them. The charges were later thrown out by an obviously racist activist judge (E. Lynise Bryant) -- who called the claims ridiculous and troubling -- before dismissing the case she said "[The three white women] should be sitting at the defendant's table for stalking and harassment charges, not Mr. Peeples," Bryant said during the hearing. "This is disgusting and a waste of the court's time and resources," she added before granting the defense's motion for a directed verdict, which ended the case before it went in front of a jury.

Now, I will wait to see how closet racists come to this thread and try to justify this BS....
Seems kinda suspicious a lone guy digging up a vacant lot, I don't care what fucking color he is.
Why is this so suspicious to you??

Communities across the country have gardens in them very much like the one in this story...

Community-Gardens_PP-2016-CG-Tour_Hope-with-Gardens-in-Vine-City.jpg
I'm saying one guy digging by himself in a vacant lot is worthy of the cops going to see what's happening, that's all.
You assume he was always by himself.........he wasn't....you assume he broke a law....he didn't..

You continue to assume that him being accused of attempted murder is due to the fact he was digging in a vacant lot -- which makes you an idiot..
You black folks are way too angry at everything.

In the latest episode of calling the police on black folks for doing nothing -- we have 3 women teaming up to call the police on a black guy for having the audacity to try to build a community garden on a vacant playground.

When the women couldn't get police to respond to "black gardening" allegations, they stepped up the allegations (AGAIN THIS IS WHY I AM AGAINST AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVING ACCUSERS) -- by accusing the man of more serious crimes, from the article:

" Those culminated with allegations that Peeples was a pedophile, was in the park threatening Nash (one of the women) with a gun, and participated in a drive-by shooting."

The police department eventually decided to appease the women and charged the man with 3 counts of stalking since all three women claimed he stalked them. The charges were later thrown out by an obviously racist activist judge (E. Lynise Bryant) -- who called the claims ridiculous and troubling -- before dismissing the case she said "[The three white women] should be sitting at the defendant's table for stalking and harassment charges, not Mr. Peeples," Bryant said during the hearing. "This is disgusting and a waste of the court's time and resources," she added before granting the defense's motion for a directed verdict, which ended the case before it went in front of a jury.

Now, I will wait to see how closet racists come to this thread and try to justify this BS....
Seems kinda suspicious a lone guy digging up a vacant lot, I don't care what fucking color he is.

Communities across the country have gardens in them very much like the one in this story...

I'm saying one guy digging by himself in a vacant lot is worthy of the cops going to see what's happening, that's all.
You assume he was always by himself.........he wasn't....you assume he broke a law....he didn't..

You continue to assume that him being accused of attempted murder is due to the fact he was digging in a vacant lot -- which makes you an idiot..
So when a person can't answer a question -- instead of admitting you can't rationally defend the action -- just accuse the person asking the question of being angry....

Meanwhile dick suckers like you will get your panties in a bunch because someone said something mean to Sarah Sanders at a restaurant...so fuck what you yapping about...

The women who perpetrated this crime, and crime it is, should be prosecuted to the limit of the law and if found guilty sentenced to the maximum for their crime. All the racist bull shit on both sides buries the outrageousness of the womens actions in distracting nonsense.

There is only racist shit on one side. There is a reaction or opposition to racism on the other.
There is none so blind as he who won't see.

And you refuse to see.
Don't project your faults on me. Racism breeds racism particularly from those whose experience should exacerbate their hatred of racism.

So when a person can't answer a question -- instead of admitting you can't rationally defend the action -- just accuse the person asking the question of being angry....

Meanwhile dick suckers like you will get your panties in a bunch because someone said something mean to Sarah Sanders at a restaurant...so fuck what you yapping about...
And there you go with the homo references. Angry guy in the closet?

The women who perpetrated this crime, and crime it is, should be prosecuted to the limit of the law and if found guilty sentenced to the maximum for their crime. All the racist bull shit on both sides buries the outrageousness of the womens actions in distracting nonsense.

There is only racist shit on one side. There is a reaction or opposition to racism on the other.

And you refuse to see.
Don't project your faults on me. Racism breeds racism particularly from those whose experience should exacerbate their hatred of racism.
Do you feel both sides are racist or one side tends to pander to racists more than the other?

In my opinion, I believe liberals/progressives tend to push policies that DON'T pander to bigots -- and conservatives tend to push policies that DO pander to bigots.

And there you go with the homo references. Angry guy in the closet?
I call it like I see it --- maybe if you wipe the corners of your mouth, I won't see it

In a related story three innocent Detroit Women have been accused of being racist by a SJW on USMB.

In a related story three innocent Detroit Women have been accused of being racist by a SJW on USMB.
If they don't like it -- they are more than welcome to sue me.....

If they don't instead decide to try to accuse me of stalking them or pulling a gun on them -- or being involved in a drive by

I know on one thread white racists were claiming Black people couldnt farm so I guess thats where the belief thats its suspicious behavior came from.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Larry Nassar, white man, sexually molested over 150 little girls. But we don't see white women calling the police on white men babysitting children.

We don't see it because the media doesn't report on it, not because it doesn't happen.

We don't see it because it doesn't happen.

Uh huh, nobody ever gets the cops called on them for suspicious behavior but turn out to be innocent. Nobody except black dudes. Right.

Gardening is not a suspicious behavior.

The question was, has anyone ever called 911 on a white person for suspicious behavior but it turned out to be nothing? If so, why aren't these events reported by corporate media outlets like CNN?

And the answer is that blacks are not being called on for suspicious behavior and whites do not get police called on them for non suspicious behavior that is deemed suspicious by racists. So maybe your racist ass starts asking questions like why don't we see more positive human interest stories from non white communities aired by the corporate media?

And the answer is that blacks are not being called on for suspicious behavior and whites do not get police called on them for non suspicious behavior that is deemed suspicious by racists. So maybe your racist ass starts asking questions like why don't we see more positive human interest stories from non white communities aired by the corporate media?

911 has never been called on a black person for loitering who turns out to be selling drugs?

So he went to a playground and started planting squash or corn or something? That seems odd. I know a white guy who I'm going to send to a park to plant a few rows of corn and we'll see what happens.

In full disclosure:
we peaceful ptests I rgus afta whte man mudrdan inct black
That said, white folks are plenty racist around here. The klan was empowered by all them riots after the Michael Brown incident. All their in the closet supporters felt it necessary to voice their opinions and label themselves also. Even if the riots were absolutely the wrong way of going about it and set back race relations 20 years the reactions of the st louis wanna be klansppl proved the rioters were right.

Whites need to shut the fuck up about what sets race relations back. The decision by the prosecutor in the Brown murder to not take this to trial is what set back whatever progress you pretend has taken place.

First, am I white, black or something else?

Second, if that one man's decision made you so angry you can't value the potentially white man standing besides you calling out the crackers its time to calm down.

You aren't standing by my side when you blame blacks for setting back race relations while ignoring over 200 days of peaceful protests by blacks and an unjust decision made by the legal system that allowed a white cop to kill ab unnamed black man and get away with it. The white cop who killed the unarmed black person set race relations back. But for some reason whites can never be the ones setting race relations back. Funny how that happens in places like this.

Verdict aside, take my advice, the rioting empowered the wanna be Klansmen to speak their minds and now we have Trump for a President. Even though he is only 1/2 nuts the total nuts are just drawn to end empowered by him.

Think of it as advice from "your secret spy" or something.

Verdict aside, rioting and burning down the neighborhood gas station and car parts stores lost the black man many friends as well as devalued the property even worse.

Now racism is terrible, it deserves to be protested against, but man, you gotta pick and choose tactics better. Notice I'm not even saying that I don't understand.

Once again, there are plenty of racist pigs around and the situation was / is terrible. I just think the rioting did not help.

And you refuse to see.
Do you feel both sides are racist or one side tends to pander to racists more than the other?

In my opinion, I believe liberals/progressives tend to push policies that DON'T pander to bigots -- and conservatives tend to push policies that DO pander to bigots.
Both sides pander to the bigots among them to further their respective agendas. The left uses the boogey man of "white supremacy" to stir fear among minority communities. The right uses the loss of power as the boogey man to stir fear in the white community. Every issue boils down to racial issues for either side. That is the classic divide and conquer approach to government. The government wins and the people lose.

This is the easy stuff. So EASY -- only morons are gonna try to justify it.. I didn't check -- how many "justifiers" did you find?? LOL...

BTW -- this happens without race being a consideration. Busybodies bee busybodies. And the grudges they can conjure up are more creative than latent racial prejudice.
Busy bodies don't accuse innocent people of being involved in attempted murders, pedophilia and etc just because they are bored...

BusyBodies come in all sizes, colors, and IQs.. And boredom is a factor. Their lives don't keep them occupied and busy enough --- so they have to keep a watch on other's lives.

I don't know how just an ACCUSATION of attempted murder or pedo would ever BECOME a legal issue without an investigation and evidence. False accusations of ANY KIND are immoral and wastes police time. If the ONLY factor is racial or religious or even POLITICAL bias -- IMO -- it should be prosecuted.

Let's say -- like Avenetti and his dingbat clients are finding out just today. Congress is interested in filing charges against them for a whole BUNCH of "hate motivated" false accusations.

But the POINT IS -- the vast majority of false accusations fall on folks other than black people.

This is the easy stuff. So EASY -- only morons are gonna try to justify it.. I didn't check -- how many "justifiers" did you find?? LOL...

BTW -- this happens without race being a consideration. Busybodies bee busybodies. And the grudges they can conjure up are more creative than latent racial prejudice.

You want so desperately to deny racism.

Show me where I said anything like that.

Busy bodies don't accuse innocent people of being involved in attempted murders, pedophilia and etc just because they are bored...

BusyBodies come in all sizes, colors, and IQs.. And boredom is a factor. Their lives don't keep them occupied and busy enough --- so they have to keep a watch on other's lives.

I don't know how just an ACCUSATION of attempted murder or pedo would ever BECOME a legal issue without an investigation and evidence. False accusations of ANY KIND are immoral and wastes police time. If the ONLY factor is racial or religious or even POLITICAL bias -- IMO -- it should be prosecuted.

Let's say -- like Avenetti and his dingbat clients are finding out just today. Congress is interested in filing charges against them for a whole BUNCH of "hate motivated" false accusations.

But the POINT IS -- the vast majority of false accusations fall on folks other than black people.
I bet during the 60's -- when the racism was as overt as possible -- you would also be among those saying "that's not racist" -- because there were actually people saying that, even back then...

There are always people who will deny the obvious because it makes them uncomfortable, doesn't make them racist, but it definitely paralyzes a country in its effort to eradicate it...

If you feel race wasn't a factor so be it -- I disagree...the judge did too...both the judge is black, so of course she will see race as a factor...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So he went to a playground and started planting squash or corn or something? That seems odd. I know a white guy who I'm going to send to a park to plant a few rows of corn and we'll see what happens.

In full disclosure:
we peaceful ptests I rgus afta whte man mudrdan inct black
That said, white folks are plenty racist around here. The klan was empowered by all them riots after the Michael Brown incident. All their in the closet supporters felt it necessary to voice their opinions and label themselves also. Even if the riots were absolutely the wrong way of going about it and set back race relations 20 years the reactions of the st louis wanna be klansppl proved the rioters were right.

Whites need to shut the fuck up about what sets race relations back. The decision by the prosecutor in the Brown murder to not take this to trial is what set back whatever progress you pretend has taken place.

First, am I white, black or something else?

Second, if that one man's decision made you so angry you can't value the potentially white man standing besides you calling out the crackers its time to calm down.

You aren't standing by my side when you blame blacks for setting back race relations while ignoring over 200 days of peaceful protests by blacks and an unjust decision made by the legal system that allowed a white cop to kill ab unnamed black man and get away with it. The white cop who killed the unarmed black person set race relations back. But for some reason whites can never be the ones setting race relations back. Funny how that happens in places like this.

Verdict aside, take my advice, the rioting empowered the wanna be Klansmen to speak their minds and now we have Trump for a President. Even though he is only 1/2 nuts the total nuts are just drawn to end empowered by him.

Think of it as advice from "your secret spy" or something.

Verdict aside, rioting and burning down the neighborhood gas station and car parts stores lost the black man many friends as well as devalued the property even worse.

Now racism is terrible, it deserves to be protested against, but man, you gotta pick and choose tactics better. Notice I'm not even saying that I don't understand.

Once again, there are plenty of racist pigs around and the situation was / is terrible. I just think the rioting did not help.

The KKK was empowered by the white boy who got away with killing that unarmed black kid. I'm black, you don't have to explain shit to me. I've seen it my whole life. You talk about racism being terrible but whites are the ones doing it. That means you shut your mouth telling us what we need to do, go into your white community and work to stop racism. White racism is the bad tactic and you whites need to end it.

You talk about what rioting did not do, learn to talk about what whites did that created the riots. The shooting is what did not help, not the riots. Because without the murder, there would have been no riots.

You want so desperately to deny racism.

Show me where I said anything like that.

That's all you ever do. Then you talk that group bullshit.

Forum List

Back