Detroit Man Almost Faces Jail Time For Gardening While Black

There is only racist shit on one side. There is a reaction or opposition to racism on the other.
There is none so blind as he who won't see.

And you refuse to see.
Don't project your faults on me. Racism breeds racism particularly from those whose experience should exacerbate their hatred of racism.
Do you feel both sides are racist or one side tends to pander to racists more than the other?

In my opinion, I believe liberals/progressives tend to push policies that DON'T pander to bigots -- and conservatives tend to push policies that DO pander to bigots.
Both sides pander to the bigots among them to further their respective agendas. The left uses the boogey man of "white supremacy" to stir fear among minority communities. The right uses the loss of power as the boogey man to stir fear in the white community. Every issue boils down to racial issues for either side. That is the classic divide and conquer approach to government. The government wins and the people lose.

White supremacy is real, not a boogeyman. There is no both sides.

There is none so blind as he who won't see.

And you refuse to see.
Don't project your faults on me. Racism breeds racism particularly from those whose experience should exacerbate their hatred of racism.
Do you feel both sides are racist or one side tends to pander to racists more than the other?

In my opinion, I believe liberals/progressives tend to push policies that DON'T pander to bigots -- and conservatives tend to push policies that DO pander to bigots.
Both sides pander to the bigots among them to further their respective agendas. The left uses the boogey man of "white supremacy" to stir fear among minority communities. The right uses the loss of power as the boogey man to stir fear in the white community. Every issue boils down to racial issues for either side. That is the classic divide and conquer approach to government. The government wins and the people lose.

White supremacy is real, not a boogeyman. There is no both sides.

You have swallowed the divide and conquer bait hook line and sinker. If white supremacy were a real threat Jim Crow would still be the law of the land, the Civil Rights Act would not exist, a whole body of law would have been stillborn. You and those like you strike out at the hand offered in true friendship.

Forum List

Back