Detroit councilwoman wants "bacon" from Obama

If the system collapses under Obamination's grand plan, it wouldn't shock me that fat bitch would be telling black folks "the white people's homes are over there."

Nothing exemplifies the sorry state Detroit is than the fact that a corrupt slob like this councilwoman can and does get elected.

Actually, Detroit should be more worried about the increase of a non-indigenous, cancer-like population just West, but striking distance from Detroit.
shutup.jpg

Since he is half white, he should shut up, at least half of the time.

I may have misjudged you; you act like an asshole but given the hate you express I should have ruled out a serious mental illness. Are you prescribed anti psychotic medication and refuse to take it as directed?

You're projecting again. At first I thought your inability to discuss reasonably, make logical arguments, and derive appropriate conclusions from sentences was due to some organic brain disorder. Then I discovered you're merely stupid.
I guess everyone who contributes money to a campaign is just like this Detroit councilwoman. Right?

I haven't misjudged you Rabbi. You know that I know you're a liar, not very bright, a partisan hack and have a very strange fascination with the male organ.

There you are projecting again.
Remind me what I've lied about. Nothing. I've only posted the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back