Detroit At Seattle

Ya...RIGHT. The Hawks get one lucky call and the books are cleared? I don't think so GooPopper.

That excuse is right there on the shelf ready and waiting.

Heading back into hillbilly country we can expect the Red Head will get MORE than his FAIR share of referee preference on Sunday.

Seattle is more hillbilly than Cincinnati, it is a modern city with a lot to do.

Play your stupid games all you want, Seattle gets plenty of good calls, you poor Hawk fans like to play victim. You have the richest owner in the NFL, your poor Hawk BS is just that...BS. Continue to lie to yourself asshole. It makes it easier to laugh at.

Last night I was flown back in time to when Dave Kreig had no o line and ran for his life hoping largest or skansi could bail him out. So many plays last night I saw the o line standing there having had no blocking contact with anyone. I feel bad that Wilson lost the ball twice but I do not blame him. He did the best he could carrying his line on his shoulders. When he lost the ball there was NO ONE near him from his team. No one there to try to recover and no one even around to pull them off of him. It was disgraceful. If Carroll is right and it will take another 5 weeks to see the o line come together then chalk up this year as toast. Everyone else is firing on on cylinders. The o line would have been the reason the game was lost had bam bam not saved the day. And yo those going to bitch about the no call...bit me! None of the announcers, coaches, or refs ever heard of the rule til some old dude who is retired came on the s end after the end of the game to say anything. Why everyone took his word as gospel is beyond me.
You think Wilson's o line sucks what about Stafford's?

Ya...RIGHT. The Hawks get one lucky call and the books are cleared? I don't think so GooPopper.

Heading back into hillbilly country we can expect the Red Head will get MORE than his FAIR share of referee preference on Sunday.

Seattle is more hillbilly than Cincinnati, it is a modern city with a lot to do.

Play your stupid games all you want, Seattle gets plenty of good calls, you poor Hawk fans like to play victim. You have the richest owner in the NFL, your poor Hawk BS is just that...BS. Continue to lie to yourself asshole. It makes it easier to laugh at.

Certain parts of the area known as Puget Sound on the map certainly has it's hill billy population. Seattle proper does not have that problem. Lynnwood and Everett and North to just South of Bellingham has it's share of retards. South to Kent and most of the area down to Tacoma is backwards. Then still South to the Nisqually it's mainly military people. Olympia isn't hill billy. The typical I Q falls off again South of Olympia on down to the Colombia river and our border with Oregon.

Seattle and East of Lake Washington to Bellevue/Redmond are some of the most forward thinking regions in America. Only certain parts of Northern California are as highly populated with Computer and programming related companies. Much of the planet's useful tools in operating high tech applications spring from this area. Our talent pool is as smart as anywhere on the globe.

Certain parts of the area known as Puget Sound on the map certainly has it's hill billy population. Seattle proper does not have that problem. Lynnwood and Everett and North to just South of Bellingham has it's share of retards. South to Kent and most of the area down to Tacoma is backwards. Then still South to the Nisqually it's mainly military people. Olympia isn't hill billy. The typical I Q falls off again South of Olympia on down to the Colombia river and our border with Oregon.

Seattle and East of Lake Washington to Bellevue/Redmond are some of the most forward thinking regions in America. Only certain parts of Northern California are as highly populated with Computer and programming related companies. Much of the planet's useful tools in operating high tech applications spring from this area. Our talent pool is as smart as anywhere on the globe.

Buggy, you were calling Cincinnati hillbilly country, So STFU. I think Seattle is more than Cincinnati. Bellingham and those on the islands are nut jobs. Those nut jobs think they are the only one living on the planet. Talk about elitist assholes. Anyone living on or around 99 north of the Aurora bridge to Shoreline are just plain ignorant as anyone place in the world. The Average IQ of anyone living there is 75. Everett's Navy influence makes for a rougher city.

The weather and the traffic, people in Seattle can't drive to save their asses. Hell, put an inch of snow on the ground and it will paralyze the whole region. It is unbelievable!

Ann Rule made a living off the true crime stories in the Seattle area. I guess you do excel in that area.

Entertaining game.
Only question I have is why do so many Seattle fans paint their faces like clowns? It looked like the USMB C-fag posse was in the stands!

Last night I was flown back in time to when Dave Kreig had no o line and ran for his life hoping largest or skansi could bail him out. So many plays last night I saw the o line standing there having had no blocking contact with anyone. I feel bad that Wilson lost the ball twice but I do not blame him. He did the best he could carrying his line on his shoulders. When he lost the ball there was NO ONE near him from his team. No one there to try to recover and no one even around to pull them off of him. It was disgraceful. If Carroll is right and it will take another 5 weeks to see the o line come together then chalk up this year as toast. Everyone else is firing on on cylinders. The o line would have been the reason the game was lost had bam bam not saved the day. And yo those going to bitch about the no call...bit me! None of the announcers, coaches, or refs ever heard of the rule til some old dude who is retired came on the s end after the end of the game to say anything. Why everyone took his word as gospel is beyond me.

yep thats what I said after the Bears game when they scored a mere pathetic two field goals in the first half against one of the worst defenses in the league that they are toast for this season and need to start looking around NOW for new offensive lineman for next season.

this year is down the drain for them. If I was a huge hawks fan I would have conceded after that bears game this season was indeed toast for them at that point same way i have conceded my chargers are already toast for this year.

Last edited:
You think Wilson's o line sucks what about Stafford's?

If the Lions score just a couple of mere field goals against the Bears D in the first half of the game when they play them i will concede their o line is as horrible as the seahawks as well since it cant be argued the Bears D is one of the worst in the NFL.

However I dont see them being anywhere near as horrid as the seahawks as of yet because look who their o line struggled against, the hawks defense the other night and unlike the seahawks,THEY did not struggle against a bad defense when they played my chargers in a road game no less scoring over 30 points against them and my chargers D is terrible.

The seahawks however when they played them earlier in the preseason,they were horrid on offense against them with their first unit team scoring one mere field goal in the first half.If not for a lockette kickoff return,the seahawks would have had only a mere field goal in the first half and would have lost that game.

when I saw them struggle so badly against my chargers pitiful defense,I was not a bit surprised in the least when they played so poorly against the pitiful Bears D. so I would say your Lions o line is hardly as bad as the seahawks.lol

Entertaining game.
Only question I have is why do so many Seattle fans paint their faces like clowns? It looked like the USMB C-fag posse was in the stands!

In a few ways the last three seasons ruined the Hawks fan base.

Success brings out huge numbers of new fans. With each successive year in the three seasons of the Hawks recent success the band wagon fan base has grown exponentially. These new fans have obviously felt like they had to try harder. Ten years ago you may have seen no more than a thousand Hawk fans painting their faces all blue and green. Now there are probably at least ten thousand "face painters".

Same thing about the "12's" thing. Ya it had been around for a long time but has really grown in the last three seasons. I've never had a "12" piece of Seahawk gear.

Even the yelling at the top of our lungs thing has grown old. It used to make a huge difference but it seems lately the opposing teams have grown used to it and especially this season the Bears and Lions were not drawn off by miss communication at all.

Forum List

Back