Detroit: 7% of Detroit Public School 8th Graders Proficient in Reading

For most black children there is only one parent. Many blacks do not know who their fathers are. Many of their mothers are not sure either. Lest we blame this on "white racism" it is worth mentioning that before the civil rights legislation was passed the vast majority of black children were raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony.

The real problem facing blacks is significantly lower average intelligence. This is once again obvious in the failure of No Child Left Behind. It has left most black children behind because they lack the native intelligence to keep up.
How about YOU, douche? How could YOU possibly "keep up"?

Insults are all you have to say in response to valid criticisms of the Negro race. I suspect that you are black. Aren't you ashamed to belong to a race that has a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight times the white rate, an illegitimacy rate that is three times the white rate, and much lower scores on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed?

Because you are able to write complete sentences, I assume that you earned a meaningful high school degree. Unfortunately, you seem to be lacking in general knowledge.

I take it that you take the intellectually challenged and , or lazy path and hide behind groups. I guess you are not a person who looks at the individual.

Insults are all you have to say in response to valid criticisms of the Negro race. I suspect that you are black. Aren't you ashamed to belong to a race that has a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight times the white rate, an illegitimacy rate that is three times the white rate, and much lower scores on all the mantel aptitude tests however they are designed?

Because you are able to write complete sentences, I assume that you earned a meaningful high school degree. Unfortunately, you seem to be lacking in general knowledge.

Thanks for proving that you CAN'T keep up. This is the third or fourth time you've tried to 'guess' about my 'race.' You are wrong (as if it matters one way or the other). The fact that you immediately attempted to address me as if you had received confirmation of your pointless assumption goes to show what a juvenile, weak-minded fool you are. You don't display much "mantel aptitude" :rolleyes:

You mentioned something about a "degree." Here is a direct question; answer it, or openly declare yourself a coward: What is the highest degree you have earned?

If it is not higher than yours you benefited from social promotion, or you went to a diploma mill. :tongue::banana:

It seems you made your choice, coward.

Where did you get those stats? There are 'stats" within those stats. For instance, say a guy git his girlfriend pregnant and decides to marry her and she has the baby before the marriage, wouldn't that statistically be an "out of wedlock" birth? What about a guy who has a brief relationship with a woman and gets her pregnant, supports and cares for the baby, wouldn't that statistically be labeled as an "out of wedlock" birth? I am willing to be that there are plenty of people from many races who tell the government that they are not together so the female can collect the befits from the government, when in fact they actually live as husband and wife.

By JESSE WASHINGTON

updated 11/7/2010 11:06:05 AM ET

HOUSTON — One recent day at Dr. Natalie Carroll's OB-GYN practice, located inside a low-income apartment complex tucked between a gas station and a freeway, 12 pregnant black women come for consultations. Some bring their children or their mothers. Only one brings a husband...

Seventy-two percent of black babies are born to unmarried mothers today...

Children of unmarried mothers of any race are more likely to perform poorly in school, go to prison, use drugs, be poor as adults, and have their own children out of wedlock.

The black community's 72 percent rate eclipses that of most other groups: 17 percent of Asians, 29 percent of whites, 53 percent of Hispanics and 66 percent of Native Americans were born to unwed mothers in 2008...

This issue entered the public consciousness in 1965, when a now famous government report by future senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan described a "tangle of pathology" among blacks that fed a 24 percent black "illegitimacy" rate. The white rate then was 4 percent.
Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate - Health - Women's health | NBC News

During the civil rights movement many Americans optimistically assumed that as soon as blacks had equal rights they would behave as well as whites. Instead, whites began to behave as poorly as blacks, while black behavior got even worse.

Your second paragraph is the type of paragraph that a person who has an inferiority complex uses to make him or herself somehow feel valid because they can hide behind the 'intelligence' of their group while trying to shield their own stupidity and inferiority to the very group or groups they condemn because they lack those qualities of the group that they are touting, yet they have all or most of the qualities or lack thereof , of the group that they are mocking and condemning.

I am a white Gentile who is pleased to state that by the qualities I admire Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals are on the whole superior to white Gentiles.

Blacks have high rates of crime and illegitimacy and low average IQs. I can see why one would feel sorry for them. I do not see anything in the race to admire.

I take it that you take the intellectually challenged and , or lazy path and hide behind groups. I guess you are not a person who looks at the individual.

Oh, but I am too. There are individual blacks that I like, but I think the race as a whole is dangerous and inferior.

By trying to make this conversation about me you are avoiding a discussion of the well documented deficiencies of the Negro race.

In 1944 An American Dilemma: The Negro Problem and Modern Democracy, by Swedish Nobel-laureate economist Gunnar Myrdal was published.

An American Dilemma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This argued that black social pathology and seemingly lower average intelligence were due to racial discrimination, and that segregationists used them to justify racial discrimination. It also argued that if racial discrimination was ended blacks would behave and perform as well as whites.

During the post World War II era most fair minded Americans wanted to believe that. Blacks had contributed loyally to the War effort. The Nazi movement had discredited the idea that racial differences were significant and intractable.

Racial discrimination was outlawed. Now blacks are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action policies. Vast sums of money have been spent in anti poverty programs, and in efforts to improve the quality of black education.

The results have been disappointing. Because you cannot counter my argument, you are indulging in ad hominem attacks on me. That is disappointing. You seem to be a better person than Unkotare. I would like for this to be a civil and rational discussion.

Last edited:
The GRE is a test taken by University graduates who think they have a chance at graduate or professional school.

http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~stephy...erfstatgre.pdf

Scroll down to page 11. I know this is old but it is the first time I had come across it.

For example:

Black women scored 388 on verbal and 404 on quantitative for a combined 792. Take their score and transfer to an IQ conversion found here:

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/GREIQ.aspx

and their IQ comes out at about 94. Keep this in mind, that this is the cream of the black crop. That is, those that graduated from university and thought they were good enough for graduate/professional school. The very best of their 'elite' isn't even as good as average compared with whites in the general population.

Compare that with an Asian male, who scored a combined V+Q of 1128 on the GRE for an IQ of around 121.

Whites come out on average at 1035 or 114 IQ. This data is consistent with an article I read by Kevin MacDonald about average IQ's between black and white professionals of 94 and 114 respectively. Affirmative action at work it would seem.

I don't get how I'm the "lazy" one in this arguement.

The scores, being released today, show that the achievement gap between the top-scoring students — Asians and whites — and the lowest scoring — African Americans, Hispanics and American Indians — has grown slightly between 2007 and 2011.

• for whites, 22.1 in 2007 to 22.4 in 2011
• for African Americans, the score remained at 17 for both years

2011 ACT scores show problems with college readiness - The Answer Sheet - The Washington Post

There isn't one piece of data that shows whites and blacks as equal...Honestly, there's at least solid data in support of my belief system, while none for yours.

Here is a chart from 2006-2010 of Whites, Asians, blacks, meso's
(ACT)
Average ACT Composite Test Scores by Race/Ethnicity, 2006

This shows the gap staying between 21-29 points.
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/library...ar-old-students

Gap at age 17 increased. Which is most important when dealing with people going towards a higher education.

SAT scores for 2006

Whites
Reading-527, Math-536, Writing-519
Blacks
Reading-434, Math-429, Writing-428

SAT scores for 2007

Whites
Reading-527, Math-534, Writing-518
Blacks
Reading-433, Math-429, Writing-425

Average SAT Scores, 1972–2007 — Infoplease.com

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• African American-----426/431 (857)
• White-----534/529 (1063)

ACT

• African American ----16.9
• Caucasian---- 21.7

http://www.blackexcel.org/06-sat-act...-ethnicity.htm

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

According to ACT, average ACT composite scores for Asian and white graduates increased between 2007 and 2011. The average composite scores look like this:

• for Asians, 22.6 in 2007 to 23.6 in 2011

• for whites, 22.1 in 2007 to 22.4 in 2011

• for African Americans, the score remained at 17 for both years

• for Hispanics, the score remained at 18.7 for both years

• for American Indians, 18.7 in 2007 and 18.6 in 2011

Only 25 percent of the graduates in the class of 2011 who took the ACT exam met or surpassed all four of the ACT College Readiness Benchmarks in English, math, reading and science. The 2010 figure was 24 percent, which ACT calls progress but others might consider relatively flat.

The college readiness benchmarks are the minimum ACT test scores required for students to have a high probability of success in credit-bearing college courses — English composition, social sciences courses, college algebra or biology. They are based on grades earned by students in college.

Here are the ACT benchmarks (out of a possible score of 36 in each subject): for English, a score of at least 18, for reading a score of at least 21, for math a score of at least 22 and for science a score of at least 24.

2011 ACT scores show problems with college readiness - The Answer Sheet - The Washington Post

I ran across a graph a few months back going back to the 1960s? The SAT shown that blacks peaked in the 1980's...Sadly within some area's they have started drifting backwards a few points.

I'm doing this as I believe in the truth.

Being disappointed over black test score results comes close to meeting the definition of insanity: expecting different results from the same set of circumstances. Black children always perform substantially below the white norm on any kind of educational task where the results are dependent upon IQ. The empirical data validating this is so overwhelming that it cannot be denied, yet when standardized test results like this are publicized the univeral reponse, by both liberal and conservative, is outrage and gnashing of the teeth. It's almost comical the way they clear their throats, avoid eye contact, and nervously fumble around for 'answers'. They try to trot out the same worn-out tirade of lame excuses: the school system, the welfare state, black culture yada yada yada and some desperados even go so far as to continue to blame slavery! Why can't we simply admit the fact that the Detroit NAEP scores are no more or less than what we should have reasonably expected from a predominately black pool of test takers, if we judge them according to well established black performance standards, instead of comparing their results to the averages of white children? The Detroit results are in no way an aberration and should not be regarded with alarm.

Being disappointed over black test score results comes close to meeting the definition of insanity: expecting different results from the same set of circumstances. Black children always perform substantially below the white norm on any kind of educational task where the results are dependent upon IQ. The empirical data validating this is so overwhelming that it cannot be denied, yet when standardized test results like this are publicized the univeral reponse, by both liberal and conservative, is outrage and gnashing of the teeth. It's almost comical the way they clear their throats, avoid eye contact, and nervously fumble around for 'answers'. They try to trot out the same worn-out tirade of lame excuses: the school system, the welfare state, black culture yada yada yada and some desperados even go so far as to continue to blame slavery! Why can't we simply admit the fact that the Detroit NAEP scores are no more or less than what we should have reasonably expected from a predominately black pool of test takers, if we judge them according to well established black performance standards, instead of comparing their results to the averages of white children? The Detroit results are in no way an aberration and should not be regarded with alarm.

The alarm comes when you consider that we're being replaced with them. :eusa_shhh: What that means for the future of our nation is the question.

The difference is alarming when you consider that.

Last edited:

I have read efforts to explain the race gap in academic performance and mental aptitude. Every explanation was examined but the obvious one. After every explanation that was examined was found to be implausible, the author of the essay decided that it was a great mystery, and we will just never know.

The alarm comes when you consider that we're being replaced with them. :eusa_shhh: What that means for the future of our nation is the question.

The difference is alarming when you consider that.

Because of the advance of computer technology superior intelligence is becoming increasingly necessary in order to earn a good income. If the economy continues to stagnate, I doubt that those who are able to cope will remain willing to subsidize the ability of the biologically inferior to raise illegitimate children.

Human evolution is an ugly process, but the results are beautiful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNS News
(
CNSNews.com) - In the public schools in Detroit, Mich., according to the U.S. Department of Education, only 7 percent of the eighth graders are grade-level proficient or better in reading.

Only 7% of Detroit Public-School 8th Graders Proficient in Reading | CNS News

This is how blacks run a school system....Anymore questions? Same reason why Haiti is a fuck hole.

I wouldn't worry about it anymore. Since the Republicans busted the unions in Michigan, free market goodness will seep into the state and gooder everything up, including the schools.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
(
CNSNews.com) - In the public schools in Detroit, Mich., according to the U.S. Department of Education, only 7 percent of the eighth graders are grade-level proficient or better in reading.

This is how blacks run a school system....Anymore questions? Same reason why Haiti is a fuck hole.

I wouldn't worry about it anymore. Since the Republicans busted the unions in Michigan, free market goodness will seep into the state and gooder everything up, including the schools.
Anti unions = pro free market! I wonder how you got that backwards :confused:

Quote:
(

I didn't get it backwards. You can't tie the hands of one side of a market transaction and then claim the market is free.

I didn't get it backwards. You can't tie the hands of one side of a market transaction and then claim the market is free.
With the union, it is usually one sided - right to work is free market, and soooo much better! Competition always wins the day! :woohoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back