Detoit Schools Suck. Ever wonder why?

WHat?? everyone know it's the "white man" that is intentionally screwing up black folks education!! Obviously this illiterate fool was planted by WHITEY. :rolleyes:

Wrong. Black education in Detroit may be down, but it's up in most areas of the country.

Detroit has a struggling economy and it's trickling down to the schools. In Detroit, if you're not a doctor, a lawyer, a cop, a firefighter or a auto worker, you're unemployed.

Michigan currently stands as the #1 state in the country, in terms of unemployment.

It's not about race or politics, it's about economics. Food for thought.

I have never ever in my entire life heard a more blow hard, lame, moronic, retarded, illiterate, ignorant, dumb ass statement in my life.

Its not the teachers in Detroit, its not democrats, its not liberals that are failing the students in Detroit.

Its this low life under educated excuse making piece of shit. Seriously, your comments only deserve ridicule.

This is the problem in the USA, this person, does not matter which party, demorat or repubic, idiots are in each party and this is a great example of complete morons.

I wish I had the vocabulary and intellect to state what I really think of this, this, this, words of the worst are a compliment to this person.

The schools have failed in detroit because of the economy, pathetic.

WHat?? everyone know it's the "white man" that is intentionally screwing up black folks education!! Obviously this illiterate fool was planted by WHITEY. :rolleyes:

Wrong. Black education in Detroit may be down, but it's up in most areas of the country.

Detroit has a struggling economy and it's trickling down to the schools. In Detroit, if you're not a doctor, a lawyer, a cop, a firefighter or a auto worker, you're unemployed.

Michigan currently stands as the #1 state in the country, in terms of unemployment.

I have never ever in my entire life heard a more blow hard, lame, moronic, retarded, illiterate, ignorant, dumb ass statement in my life.

Its not the teachers in Detroit, its not democrats, its not liberals that are failing the students in Detroit.

Its this low life under educated excuse making piece of shit. Seriously, your comments only deserve ridicule.

This is the problem in the USA, this person, does not matter which party, demorat or repubic, idiots are in each party and this is a great example of complete morons.

I wish I had the vocabulary and intellect to state what I really think of this, this, this, words of the worst are a compliment to this person.

Anyone else find that comment as deliciously Ironic as I do, considering the topic?
:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone else find that comment as deliciously Ironic as I do, considering the topic?

I am a Pollack from Detroit, just went back, maybe if I got time tomorrow I will post photos of the old neighborhood, pretty funny and sad all at the same time.

Being Pollack and educated in Detroit I did not understand the Irony you were pointing out, could you explain it to me.

95% of mdn's posts could be, euphamistically, called "ironic."

Entertainment: Its why I don't ignore him.

Forum List

Back