Details about Obama's Health Care Plan

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
How many of you want the government to have access to your bank account??? Just reply yes or no...

Check out section 163...

Sec. 163, Pg 59, lines 21-24 - government will have direct access to your banks accounts for electronic funds transfer.

http://www.liberty.edu/media/9980/attachments/healthcare_overview_obama_072909.pdf

Here's the actual house bill...

http://docs.house.gov/edlabor/AAHCA-BillText-071409.pdf

‘‘(C) enable electronic funds transfers, in
order to allow automated reconciliation with the
related health care payment and remittance advice;

I'd like to meet the idiots that responds with a "yes".

I have a hunch as to who those idiots may be. I hope I'm not dissappointed.

Don't worry... the people who would respond yes won't respond... they will spin it or talk about something Bush did 6 years ago...

Y'all really need to stop picking out one or two lines and read the entire section for context.

I guess since the 'private insurance will be outlawed!!!' and 'they're going to off our seniors!!!' scare tactics were proven false, we're now moving on to uncle sam rifling through our bank accounts. :lol:

Sheesh.

To much gov in our lives now, so Barry wants us to trust him with our savings too.

What a massive douche he is.

I guess I was wrong... We do have a person (Emma) who is all for the government getting access to our bank accounts...

Hopefully in the near future more people will continue to want freedom out there then the number of people who want handouts... keep your fingers crossed...

The thought just occurred to me that a lot of people will be pulling their money out of the bank and hiding it under the mattress. In the spirit of Obanomics, that might be just what they want.

gees louise KMAN!!! :D

I just went through the section...this is for the insurance companies and the Doctors and hospitals to have an up to date financial record on you for your benefits...all tied in so that you can walk in to a hospital or Doctor's office and they can scan a system that can tell you what the Medical service or doctor's tests order, the system can tell you how much you will have to pay out of your own pocket or how much the insurance company will pay, if it is covered under your plan at all....if you met your deductibles etc.

Then tied in with this plan, is that the insurance companies can transfer funds to the hospitals immediately for the services the hospitals and doctors have done...

this keeps the owner of the policy abreast of their own financial part of their own health care...whether they met their deductibles, whether they are near their CAP of services in their Insurance policy etc....

If you read the entire section, this is what it seems like to me, and AGAIN....this seems like a GOOD THING.

I just went through an experience that is costing me an addition $2 GRAND out of my own pocket(in addition to our $9600 bucks a year health insurance policy) because the insurance company refused over a 2 year battle to pay it....if all of this financial crapola had been done electronically, then the second the Hospital filed under the wrong code number...which they did, a red flag would have been raised and the correction of the wrong code, could have been caught immediately.

care

Last edited:

I just went through the section...this is for the insurance companies and the Doctors and hospitals to have an up to date financial record on you for your benefits...all tied in so that you can walk in to a hospital or Doctor's office and they can scan a system that can tell you what the Medical service or doctor's tests order, the system can tell you how much you will have to pay out of your own pocket or how much the insurance company will pay, if it is covered under your plan at all....if you met your deductibles etc.

Then tied in with this plan, is that the insurance companies can transfer funds to the hospitals immediately for the services the hospitals and doctors have done...

this keeps the owner of the policy abreast of their own financial part of their own health care...whether they met their deductibles, whether they are near their CAP of services in their Insurance policy etc....

If you read the entire section, this is what it seems like to me, and AGAIN....this seems like a GOOD THING.

I just went through an experience that is costing me an addition $2 GRAND out of my own pocket(in addition to our $9600 bucks a year health insurance policy) because the insurance company refused over a 2 year battle to pay it....if all of this financial crapola had been done electronically, then the second the Hospital filed under the wrong code number...which they did, a red flag would have been raised and the correction of the wrong code, could have been caught immediately.

care

Even so, I just can't believe that people don't mind the government (which is who will be controlling this eventually) having access to their bank accounts... I am in total amazement...

care

Even so, I just can't believe that people don't mind the government (which is who will be controlling this eventually) having access to their bank accounts... I am in total amazement...

Bottom line, the government won't have access to ones bank accounts, this is not what this part of the bill is about...besides it is against the law to require such...

though, if you want your IRS CHECK electronically deposited, i suppose you personally give up that privacy if you ask for such....meaning you let the gvt get your account information, but by no means does this legally give the gvt the right to monitor your acct, keep records of your acct, or take funds automatically from your acct....BUT I STILL never opt to do this, I still ask for the check to be mailed to me if I am due one!!!!! :eek:

I think it is GREAT that we have been given so much time to go over this 1800 page bill...we have had it for what, 10 days or more by now? I realize they can change it in the Senate and then in Conference, but for goodness sakes, LET US ONLY HOPE, that the Senate bill couldn't be any BIGGER than this sucker! :doubt:

Does anyone think the government doesn't have access to your bank account?
Cons thought it was just fine when Bush was monitoring their phone calls.

How many of you want the government to have access to your bank account??? Just reply yes or no...

Check out section 163...

Sec. 163, Pg 59, lines 21-24 - government will have direct access to your banks accounts for electronic funds transfer.

http://www.liberty.edu/media/9980/attachments/healthcare_overview_obama_072909.pdf

Here's the actual house bill...

http://docs.house.gov/edlabor/AAHCA-BillText-071409.pdf

‘‘(C) enable electronic funds transfers, in
order to allow automated reconciliation with the
related health care payment and remittance advice;

Details about Obama's Health Care Plan

Obama doesn't have a bill.

care

"Even so" :lol:

I will bet that if you post that on the thread you will have well over a 2,000 views. How could you state it. A suggestion.

"Your bank account at risk under Obama's Health care plan," sure would be an attention getter, even from those that never pay attention.

Thanks for the link.

BTW- hell no on them having access to my accounts, when the chicoms get tires of financing our debts, the government will just hit all of our accounts and probably won't even let us know.

care

"Even so" :lol:

They already do this w/o any government help.

I like the part on page 425 & 426 where the government will advise you on how to end your life, you know, to be a good citizen and save the government a few sheckles:

‘‘Advance Care Planning Consultation'‘(hhh)
(1) Subject to paragraphs (3) and (4), the term ‘advance care planning consultation’ means a consultation between the individual and a practitioner described in paragraph (2) regarding advance care planning, if, subject to paragraph (3), the individual involved has not had such a consultation within the last 5 years. Such consultation shall include the following:
‘‘(A) An explanation by the practitioner of advance care planning, including key questions and considerations, important steps, and suggested people to talk to.
‘‘(B) An explanation by the practitioner of advance directives, including living wills and durable powers of attorney, and their uses.
‘‘(C) An explanation by the practitioner of the role and responsibilities of a health care proxy.
‘‘(D) The provision by the practitioner of a list of national and State-specific resources to assist consumers and their families with advance care planning, including the national toll-free hotline, the advance care planning clearinghouses, and State legal service organizations (including those funded through the Older Americans Act of 1965).
‘‘(E) An explanation by the practitioner of the continuum of end-of-life services and supports available, including palliative care and hospice, and benefits for such services and supports that are available under this title.

care

Bottom line, the government won't have access to ones bank accounts, this is not what this part of the bill is about...besides it is against the law to require such...

though, if you want your IRS CHECK electronically deposited, i suppose you personally give up that privacy if you ask for such....meaning you let the gvt get your account information, but by no means does this legally give the gvt the right to monitor your acct, keep records of your acct, or take funds automatically from your acct....BUT I STILL never opt to do this, I still ask for the check to be mailed to me if I am due one!!!!! :eek:

I think it is GREAT that we have been given so much time to go over this 1800 page bill...we have had it for what, 10 days or more by now? I realize they can change it in the Senate and then in Conference, but for goodness sakes, LET US ONLY HOPE, that the Senate bill couldn't be any BIGGER than this sucker! :doubt:

Bull Shit ... if the government wants to seize your account they will so what stops them from accessing it ... even now.

Bull Shit ... if the government wants to seize your account they will so what stops them from accessing it ... even now.

PROBABLE CAUSE stops them now, our constitution and the right to privacy stops them....young man! They need a warrant.

Forum List

Back