Destruction of our nation

saved

Apr 1, 2011
Abraham Lincoln said:
"All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest; with a Buonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years.
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

Now being fulfilled by Barak Obama and his followers
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqXVYTKKMec]SHOCKING! Uncanny 1958 Prediction coming true; America's Destruction from Inside.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Some didn't learn much in school and are clueless as to why we are on the wrong road. Others know they are taking us down a path that has always ended in disaster. Somehow, they believe that they can do the same things and have a different outcome than those before them. I believe that is the definition of insanity.

We are in the apathy stage of a country transforming from a free nation to one controlled by dictators.

Nice to know everyone will wake up eventually, though it will be too late. Someday, the current liberals and conservatives will agree with each other on the state on the country. Sadly, by the time that comes about, our freedom and liberty will be nothing but a memory.

“It is a peculiarity of the development of American fascism that at the present stage it comes forward principally in the guise of an opposition to fascism, which it accuses of being an “un-American” trend imported from abroad.” – Georgi Dimitrov,

“When and if fascism comes to America it will not be labeled ‘made in Germany’; it will not be marked with a swastika; it will not even be called fascism; it will be called, of course, ‘Americanism’” – An uncredited New York Times reporter covering Halford E. Luccock in an article published September 12, 1938.

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come wrapped in an American flag." (uncredited but attributed to Huey P. Long)

"Of course we will have fascism in America but we will call it democracy!" (uncredited but attributed to Huey P. Long)

"I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don't agree with each other, but that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." (George W. Bush)

Forum List

Back