Destruction Of Barry's "Legacy" Now Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry old bean but the ruling does nothing since the Supreme's supported it.

Wrong. Roberts ruled the government had a right to tax an individual regardless of whether it's arbitrary, forcing him to buy a product he didn't want. Bizarre ruling but Roberts was a Bush hire and the Bush family was notorious for naming turncoats to the USSC. Now, the mandate was legally removed by an act of Congress in the tax cut bill, so the ACA is no longer a legal entity...the judge was correct to strike it down and should have issued an immediate injunction against further enrollment....which expired yesterday, so it's done.
The exchanges are still open and hiring, cry me a river already.
There are people still believing the landing on the moon was faked.

How about I piss down your back and tell you it's raining instead. It's gone.
My wife works at the healthcare exchange in Rogers, Arkansas, they have an ad that they be hiring. The company name, SERCO..Check it out...I get free healthcare from the govt. at the VA so cry me another river...
No, you don't get free healthcare. No one gets free healthcare. Idiot.

My wife works at the healthcare exchange in Rogers, Arkansas, they have an ad that they be hiring. The company name, SERCO..Check it out...I get free healthcare from the govt. at the VA so cry me another river...
I did serve six years but I pay zero now..

Sorry old bean but the ruling does nothing since the Supreme's supported it.

Wrong. Roberts ruled the government had a right to tax an individual regardless of whether it's arbitrary, forcing him to buy a product he didn't want. Bizarre ruling but Roberts was a Bush hire and the Bush family was notorious for naming turncoats to the USSC. Now, the mandate was legally removed by an act of Congress in the tax cut bill, so the ACA is no longer a legal entity...the judge was correct to strike it down and should have issued an immediate injunction against further enrollment....which expired yesterday, so it's done.
There are people still believing the landing on the moon was faked.
I see the paycheck every two weeks so you don't know jack.

So who do you think is paying for your "free" healthcare?

The entity I signed a contract with.

What entity is that?

What entity is that?
I can see you have never been in the military and don't know who runs it.

LOL, Oddballs, First, I guess you missed out on all those tens of thousands of medical induced bankruptcies prior to the passage of Obamacare. Those bankruptcies have diminished since its enactment.

Second, there are millions and millions covered that would not be covered but for Obamacare and many more would be covered if Trumpists were not constantly trying to undermine it.
I guessed you missed the part where Medicare, Medicaid, and freeloaders who expect every encounter with someone in a lab coat to be paid for by someone else, drove the prices of everything to the point where people have to declare bankruptcy.

I see the paycheck every two weeks so you don't know jack.

You mean you see the paycheck your wife brings home? I guess that's something to brag about if you're a couch potato loser.....do you at least push the grocery cart?

What entity is that?
I can see you don't understand who pays your way in the military or for any government position and benefits. Where does the money come from? Idiot.

What entity is that?
I can see you don't understand who pays your way in the military or for any government position and benefits. Where does the money come from? Idiot.
I know where it comes from...

What entity is that?

giphy.gif

st-patricks-day-leprechaun-1.png

tooth-fairy-2.jpg

The-Joker-and-Money.jpg

What entity is that?
You can't say it. Tell us where the money comes from to pay the military and their healthcare and all other government workers. Say it.

[

LOL, Oddballs, First, I guess you missed out on all those tens of thousands of medical induced bankruptcies prior to the passage of Obamacare. Those bankruptcies have diminished since its enactment.

Second, there are millions and millions covered that would not be covered but for Obamacare and many more would be covered if Trumpists were not constantly trying to undermine it.

You are confused Moon Bat so let me 'splain something to you.

Not having insurance is not the same as having no health care.

Prior to the Jungle Monkey President and the idiot Moon Bat Democrats passing that disastrous Obamacare bill there were several welfare programs to get the sorry ass shithead welfare queens health care. Everything from Medicaid to state and county programs.

However, the Jungle Monkey didn't like the fact that the Negroes, Moon Bats and Illegals had to go sign up for a welfare program to get the same medical care that people that worked earned for themselves. He wanted to put the filthy fat ass diabetic welfare queens into the same doctor's office that productive people could afford. He didn't want the sorry shitheads that elected him to have to go to a welfare office and sign up for welfare. The asshole wanted to make health insurance an entitlement and he didn't care how much it was going to cost the paying customers. That is why he lied about it because it never would have been enacted had the American people known the real cost in increased premiums, increased deductions and increased co payments just so the shitheads could have their subsidies.

It was actually the Jungle Monkey doing back door reparations and he was too dishonest to label it as such.

Good riddance to the program. It is not my responsibility to pay your health care bills. It is your responsibility and it is oppressive to have the filthy ass government take my money by force and give it to you stupid welfare queens.

What entity is that?
You can't say it. Tell us where the money comes from to pay the military and their healthcare and all other government workers. Say it.
I know, it's up to you to find out. It's you that has a problem with it not me.

What entity is that?
I know, it's up to you to find out. It's you that has a problem with it not me.
You're such a little coward punk. You were over at Political Hotwire. This is Alias. You remember me, huh.

Obamacare was founded on a lie and these stupid gullible greedy Moon Bats fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Good riddance!

Go for it my "confederate" nitwit.......
Commit political suicide and pay the consequences...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back