“Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’s work.” George Soros

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Dave, I know you're not an idiot, but you play one very convincingly.
With what do you disagree? The Soros quote, or the fact that the left loves him?

Let's say I stipulate both. How does that indicate that liberals love him because of that quote?

I get it, liberals hate America, usual shtick.
Some do indeed.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

György Schwartz…
better known to the world as… George Soros,
Soros was born August 12, 1930 in Hungary. Soros’ father, Tivadar, was a fervent practitioner of Esperanto—a language invented in 1887, and designed to be the first global language, free of any national identity.

The Schwartz’s, who were non-practicing Jews
“Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’s work.” George Soros | a12iggymom's Blog

Ron Paul Whackjob is fishing for a fool to send on an errand. If George Soros really said this then why would you simply not post a link to The Australian article that he said it in? Why would all references to this quote lead back to a single partisan blog. If he really said this then why wouldn't your source simply call him to task on this statement instead of generally slinging a bunch of mud at him over how he survived the holocaust. I don't know about you, but I'm a little hesitant to criticize Jews for the manner in which they survived the holocaust.

It is this kind of Radical Right bullshit that will put Rick Santorum on the ballot in November and it is this kind of Radical Right bullshit that will ensure that he is soundly thrashed. Hope you enjoy Obama's second term, Whackjob. You're just as responsible for it as anybody.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back