Destroy Christian Europe, Jewish Woman Says

She is just more evidence that the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" may not be a fictional book. :doubt:

Perhaps, if you backward Muzzies fixated less on the Zionists and more on lifting your asses out of the Middle Ages, you wouldn't have such inferiority complexes, loser of allah. :lol:

She is just more evidence that the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" may not be a fictional book. :doubt:

You're just pissed she won't give up her vagina to a troglodyte Muzzie like yourself, unlike Muslimas who must give up their vaginas. :lol:

Bukhari 7,62,81...:eek:
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina.

Plus, if the Muslima beotch doesn't want to give up her vagina, allah sez to beat her up :eek:
MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband

Just like you may be ...

Even if you aren't?

Muslim Semantics. :cuckoo:

Without Jews playing the leading role of multicultural transformation, Europe will not survive?! I would love to test that arrogant theory.

Without Jews playing the leading role of multicultural transformation, Europe will not survive?! I would love to test that arrogant theory.

Well, it's just one person talking.

Just like you are one person talking. Except when one Jew says something arrogant, then look at the response. It's attributed to all Jewry as a theory. :cuckoo:

Now, would you like me to post what Islam's Leaders say about the Western culture and multicultural transformation? They have a different idea.

From their leaders, not one person!

Its too late, the Muslims already invaded Europe.

But they didn't invade. Kalam says that's where Islam came from. :cuckoo

Eh?

Open a history book, dreadful Muzzie.
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Well, it's just one person talking.

Just like you are one person talking. Except when one Jew says something arrogant, then look at the response. It's attributed to all Jewry as a theory. :cuckoo:

Now, would you like me to post what Islam's Leaders say about the Western culture and multicultural transformation? They have a different idea.

From their leaders, not one person!

Sheikh Maulana Maududi is viewed as perhaps the greatest Islamic scholar of the 20th century...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Maulana-Maududi-Islamic-state-Sayed/dp/B0000E8Q5D/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1291948817&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: Maulana Maududi and the Islamic state: Sayed Riaz Ahmad: Books[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back