Despite Trump's Brilliant Handling of Healthcare Bill, his polls don't improve

This Should Go In The Fake Polls Forum.

No one gives a shit what you think or any of your Metrosexual Twinkle Toes Urbanites think in New York Shitty where these polls are conducted.

Besides that, you have already been proven to be Partisan, Blind, and a Liar, and there is nothing President Trump could ever do for you to give him positive marks on anything.

I quit responding to threads involving polls, but sometimes I just have to say something and respond to your incessant trolling flame bait.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

After all the RWnut spin over the weekend gushing over Trump's genius, you'd think he be up by 10 points this morning.
Keep listening to the polls. You were well informed by them Nov.8th.

The polls in November said Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote by 3 points. She won by 2.

Given that, I'll happily concede that Trump's abysmal approval rating may be off by a point.

polls should rate him as a fuck up then he could say he was in the high 90's.

No one gives a shit what you think or any of your Metrosexual Twinkle Toes Urbanites think in New York Shitty where these polls are conducted.

Besides that, you have already been proven to be Partisan, Blind, and a Liar, and there is nothing President Trump could ever do for you to give him positive marks on anything.

I quit responding to threads involving polls, but sometimes I just have to say something and respond to your incessant trolling flame bait.
Sick of all the Winning yet?

After all the RWnut spin over the weekend gushing over Trump's genius, you'd think he be up by 10 points this morning.
Truthfully, it amazes me that his numbers aren't worse

wait until he gets a tax reform bill shoved up his ass ... that boi has potential !
God knows what his supporters want. He's gonna try and cut taxes and boost spending and get the dems to help.

The polls said HRC would win the vote, which she did.

So Trump is right about where he should be.

The polls in November said Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote by 3 points. She won by 2.

Given that, I'll happily concede that Trump's abysmal approval rating may be off by a point.

The vote that did not matter. That's nice.

Nice meltdown. The stress is beginning to show.

The vote that did not matter. That's nice.

Don't change the subject. You fucked up big time trying to claim the polls were wrong. I suggest you get a hobby you have an iota of skill at.

Anyone else notice something strange over the last few days?

The poll that came out showing only 17% for Trumpcare...

...the Trumptards didn't dispute it. I didn't see a post claiming that number was bogus.

Very intriguing.

Hillary up by 12 points according to polls..she can't lose!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

She wasn't up by 12 points, she was up by 3, and won by 2.
She won what? Some tally that means JACK SHIT..lol

She proved the polls were right. Just as are the Trump approval polls.

Forum List

Back