Despite repeated attempts....

Whats funny is that the forum whites have not and will not come to grips with the reality of what history says about the deeds of whites towards nonwhites, instead they want to find some dirt of nonwhites just to make themselves not look as bad or even bad at all. Thats still doesn't change history.

Black people are not nor have ever been as racist as white people in their actions. What other group of people on the planet and in the entire history of human kind itself has committed more crimes in the name of race than white people? This is not to say that all whites are racist, which would be stupid to say, all the Bass is saying that crimes, oppression, genocide and theft have been committed in the name by race predominately by white people. African, Asians, Austrailian Aborigines, Eskimos, Native Americans, and Pacific Islanders can all attest to this fact and historically it cannot be denied, no matter how many racist acts the insecure whites try to dig up on non-whites.

Are you including the "black" people that use machettes to chop off people's hands and feet if they vote (in Africa)? Are you including the "black" people that sold the weaker people in their own tribe and conquered tribes to "slavers" that sold "black" people all over the world? Are you including the "black" people that used their enemies skulls as drink containers? Are you including the "black" people that ate other people (including "white" people)? Are you including the "black" people that used methods of torture and murder that are so morbid, that the methods will not be mentioned in public. Are you including the "Asian" races that enslaved and killed millions of similar races?

Before you start pointing your finger at whites, please consider all crimes of all peoples, I think you will find, that crime, is common among all races, and that whites are no more special or spectacular than any other race. It may be at THIS point in history, the whites "crimes" are more documented. That does not mean they are the only ones , or greatest at committing crimes.

If you want to be that discrimminating in characteristics, I could point out that "whites" have done more to promote "goodness" and works of charity than any other race. I could point out that "white Christians" (not saying other races don't, just the majority are "white") are responsible for the majority of charitible acts around the globe today. Missions and missionaries are probably in every single country trying to help other "races" to improve their lives and their communities. "Whites" have also promoted technology that improved life for all peoples on earth: electricity, electric pumps, medical advances (I am not saying all the ideas came from "whites", just that the "whites" communication made it public knowledge), etc.

All of us, every single race has reasons for guilt and shame. The question: can we learn from those mistakes and make the future better for our children, or will we repeat the mistakes of the past?

Have blacks and Asians gone to every continent in the world and wiped out whole islands of people via genocide? have blacks Asians created racist pseudoscience to justify their crimes?

The blacks who fight against each other in Africa do not fight because of anything "racially motivated" you retard and it is in no way comparable to the worldwide rape and oppression that whites collectively have heaped upon nonwhites.

I was trying to point out that "whites" are not the "best" at everything. I am sorry, I stand corrected. The "whites" are the best at everything.

Aye Bass, check out my "This is the thing about white people thread" we finally got one of the boys to switch into his robes.

Whats funny is that the forum whites have not and will not come to grips with the reality of what history says about the deeds of whites towards nonwhites, instead they want to find some dirt of nonwhites just to make themselves not look as bad or even bad at all. Thats still doesn't change history.
This statement proves that you are dwelling on the PAST. Whites don't look for things to make them not look bad, especially if they aren't to blame for the PAST. Few deny the horrors of what happened in the PAST, but you talk as if these attrocities still exist and as if anyone alive today is responsible for the past. Your bitterness is unwarranted.

Black people are not nor have ever been as racist as white people in their actions. What other group of people on the planet and in the entire history of human kind itself has committed more crimes in the name of race than white people? This is not to say that all whites are racist, which would be stupid to say, all the Bass is saying that crimes, oppression, genocide and theft have been committed in the name by race predominately by white people. African, Asians, Austrailian Aborigines, Eskimos, Native Americans, and Pacific Islanders can all attest to this fact and historically it cannot be denied, no matter how many racist acts the insecure whites try to dig up on non-whites.
Yep, dem der white folk fucked yous up real good!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back