Despite my hatred for liberals and democrats....

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
.... I can’t help thinking Coyote deserves some love and respect. She’s not a typical lib.

I say that because I think she’s a good person with a good heart. Someone who considers all opinions before sharing things some might see as being crazy.

Despite our many disagreements, I can’t help having a special love and respect for her.

Last edited:
I hope my fellow Trump supporters will treat her with the same respect.

.... I can’t help thinking Coyote deserves some love and respect. She’s not a typical lib.

I say that because I think she’s a good person with a good heart. Someone who considers all opinions before sharing things some might see as being crazy.

Despite our many disagreements, I can’t help having a special love and respect for her.

There are a lot of good hearted people across the spectrum, people we would all enjoy being around and get long with, right up to the point they would sell your ass up the river if it meant they could get whatever they want politically.

Last edited:

There are a lot of good hearted people across the spectrum, people we would all enjoy being around and get long with, right up to the point they would sell your ass up the river if it meant they could get whatever they want.
I think Coyote might have saved my ass from being banned more than a few times. I could be wrong about that.
I also think she was the first mod who handed me a temp ban.

That said; I have a lot of respect for her.

61EC9FC4-0D92-4E25-95AD-657E120B2A86.jpeg

There are a lot of good hearted people across the spectrum, people we would all enjoy being around and get long with, right up to the point they would sell your ass up the river if it meant they could get whatever they want.
I think Coyote might have saved my ass from being banned more than a few times. I could be wrong about that.
I also think she was the first mod who handed me a temp ban.

That said; I have a lot of respect for her.
I hope my fellow Trump supporters will treat her with the same respect.

F5E59ADB-4715-4E2D-B905-D3ADD560DB3D.jpeg

Forum List

Back