Despite most American disapproval, most say he's doing what he said he'd do

You used counter-factuals, not facts. I also didn't cry, but stated my case very calmly.
Only a liberal would think calling names is stating a case. ...... :cuckoo: .... :lol: ... :lol:

My case was that if you believe the depiction in your image to be representative of reality then you are a moron.

Name calling itself was not the case, it was the CONCLUSION of it.

get-in-faggot.jpg

America is FUBAR, I don't think people realize the size of the screwed up mess Obama left Trump. The guy has had only a few weeks to work on a mess 8 years in the making.

Politicians are pissed that a non politician is in charge that's for sure. The cesspool of vipers in DC would like nothing better than to take Trump down. This is going to be quite the battle, nobody has so openly challenged the DC establishment before.

Nobody needs to take Trump down. He's doing a fine job of doing that himself.

Yeah Hillary's probably going to beat Trump in a landslide...oh wait :laugh::laugh::laugh:

POL21 Thinking about his time in office, in general, do you Donald Trump has been keeping

the promises he made during the 2016 campaign, or not?

Yes, keeping his promises 5 56%

No, not keeping his promises 532 27%

Don’t Know / No Opinion 353 8%\

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015a-819f-d2c6-a7db-d9bfcf110001

I think that is good news for Trump. The economy will improve short term regardless of what he does, and ISIS is taking a beating.

Since most voters didn't vote for Trump's agenda, saying he's carrying it out is not necessarily a statement of approval.

POL21 Thinking about his time in office, in general, do you Donald Trump has been keeping

the promises he made during the 2016 campaign, or not?

Yes, keeping his promises 5 56%

No, not keeping his promises 532 27%

Don’t Know / No Opinion 353 8%\

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015a-819f-d2c6-a7db-d9bfcf110001

I think that is good news for Trump. The economy will improve short term regardless of what he does, and ISIS is taking a beating.

Since most voters didn't vote for Trump's agenda, saying he's carrying it out is not necessarily a statement of approval.
Exactly. Most Americans disapprove, but most Americans think he's doing what he said he'd do. So, his presidency sinks or swims on convincing the skeptical majority he knows what he's doing and it's for the good.

Forum List

Back