Despite facts to the contrary, Obama...

Obama is one desperate person to have to stoop this low..

But that's the Progressive way

Obama’s Ad Doesn’t Stand Up to The Facts
The Romney campaign called the latest ad a continuation of "desperate lies," citing reports by several independent fact-checkers that have discredited the suggestion that Romney himself had a direct role in relocating U.S. jobs overseas.

"We found no evidence to support the claim that Romney — while he was still running Bain Capital — shipped American jobs overseas," FactCheck.org concluded in a report last month.

Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler also concluded that while Bain-owned companies may have engaged in outsourcing, Romney's ties to the practice are tenuous.

Obama ad calls Romney 'the problem' with job losses to China - Yahoo! News

A zebra doesn't change its stripes. Once a liar...always a liar. It's a habit hard to break.

The Romney campaign called the latest ad a continuation of "desperate lies," citing reports by several independent fact-checkers that have discredited the suggestion that Romney himself had a direct role in relocating U.S. jobs overseas.

"We found no evidence to support the claim that Romney — while he was still running Bain Capital — shipped American jobs overseas," FactCheck.org concluded in a report last month.

Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler also concluded that while Bain-owned companies may have engaged in outsourcing, Romney's ties to the practice are tenuous.

A zebra doesn't change its stripes. Once a liar...always a liar. It's a habit hard to break.

Obama...?

or Francblo ?

or Both ?

Libtards only accept fact checking when it agrees with them.

Considering that while a member of Bain, he was described by many as the "pioneer of outsourcing" as well as the fact that as governor, he outsourced MA jobs to India, why can't we call him the "outsourcer in chief"?

Facts are facts, and I guarantee, this is gonna haunt him bad starting next month.

Considering that while a member of Bain, he was described by many as the "pioneer of outsourcing" as well as the fact that as governor, he outsourced MA jobs to India, why can't we call him the "outsourcer in chief"?

Facts are facts, and I guarantee, this is gonna haunt him bad starting next month.

Stop using "outsourcing" as though it were a swear word.
Companies have been doing this for decades. Outsourcing CREATES new jobs!
If a job is created in India, it is "off shoring". Not outsourcing.
Big difference.

...continues his lies regarding Romney sending jobs to China.

The frustrating part is the MSM will give Obama a hall pass. Which means Obama gets away with it. And Obama's sycophantic worshipers will vote for him anyway.

The dems and Obama have tried numerous times to stop offshoring, but just like everything else that would better the nation, the GOP shot it down.

Profits over people, that's the GOP's motto.

Stop using "outsourcing" as though it were a swear word.
Companies have been doing this for decades. Outsourcing CREATES new jobs!
If a job is created in India, it is "off shoring". Not outsourcing.
Big difference.

Right...the company i work for has companies now in UK, China, India. They build some parts for us, i work in the quality dept and they keep me busy qualifying the parts to our customers, besides doing the same at our own factory. And the factories here in the states are so busy they're working at least 6 days a week. "Off shoring" hasn't hurt us at all.

...continues his lies regarding Romney sending jobs to China.

The frustrating part is the MSM will give Obama a hall pass. Which means Obama gets away with it. And Obama's sycophantic worshipers will vote for him anyway.

Oh... But wait Mr. Oblamo. How did that Stimulus work out for you in the "I created new jobs for Americans department"? Why, let us just ask ABC News, and Charles Schumer...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YabnLHPYDW4&feature=player_detailpage]80% Of Green Jobs Stimulus Money Going Overseas - YouTube[/ame]

Well, Obama brings in millions of third worlders to do it. Not to say that Bush and Romney did or won't do the same damn thing. We're not even a definable nation anymore.

It's disgusting the level of treason these bastards are committing. I wouldn't be voting for either.

I had no idea Romney was once Governor of California:

California is spending more than $7 billion building what it says will be an architectural marvel: the new San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge. But the state saved a lot of money sending some of the construction work overseas.

<Snip>

This assembly will be performed early next year by American labor. But the massive cable, key sections of the iconic tower and deck were all made in China, which is emerging as an infrastructure powerhouse in more places than San Francisco.

<Snip>

California Assemblyman Luis Alejo says that even at a savings of hundreds of millions of dollars, the decision to outsource has done more damage to California than it was worth.

California Turns To China For New Bay Bridge : NPR

Forum List

Back