Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

If Trump had any class - which off course he does not - he would have contacted Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg before tweeting. Maybe he did, but that would be way out of character for it is always about him.

You're an hysterical little twat.

People keep saying "prove it to me". Do your own research, it means more. Here is the thing though, once you learn the truth it cannot be unlearned.

Oh brother (insert rolling eyes smiley here).
Do you think you've discovered something that no one else hasn't ?
This has been gone over an endless # of times.
Once the dust has settled, no one has proven anything beyond Oswald being the sole shooter.

I predict that there will be no earth shattering new news, and we will return to having just as many conspiracy nuts as there's always been, and there will remain a substantial percentage of the population convinced that there was a cover-up.

we have conspiracy nuts like you who ignore the laws of physics that a persons head NEVER goes backwards when shot from the front and conspiracy nuts like you who ignore what all the doctors testified to saying the bullet hole in was an ENTRANCE wound in the front you deluded hick.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

how many more times are you going to keep coming back asking to have egg all over you face?:itsok:

Let me know as soon as you prove Oswald either didn't kill Kennedy, or he was part of a "conspiracy". :biggrin:
I don't think he killed Kennedy primarily because the facts do not support it.

1. Oswald was not a good shot.
2. The rifle was not zeroed in.
3. The rifle was a cheap bolt action that was difficult to fire, as quickly as was claimed.
4. Oswald was found in the lunch room casually drinking a soda seconds after the shooting...how could he have run across the sixth floor and down several flights of stairs in a matter of seconds?
5. He made no attempt to frantically leave the scene.
6. Oswald was a devote ANTI-communist, not a communist as the government claims.
7. Was there EVER a US Marine to defect to the USSR during the Cold War...then be allowed back in the country without any problems?
8. How did the only US Marine ever to defect to the USSR, end up in a building along the president's parade route?
9. It was impossible for Oswald to reach the location of the Trippit murder, in the time period specified.
10. If you had just murdered the POTUS, would you casually leave the scene, go to your apartment, then to the movie theater?
11. How does Ruby get full access to the Dallas PD, likely the most heavily guarded building in the world that day....then get to walk right up the Oswald and murder him?
12. Many witnesses or persons with information, started dying in large numbers...often mysteriously or just before they were to be questioned. Of particularly interest, see George de Mohrenschildt.
13. Oswald had many friends and contacts who had ties to the CIA or other government agencies?

Just a few facts that surely indicate conspiracy...and there are many more.

Wait a second. Are you denying that Oswald was arrested in the theatre ?

You guys are dreaming if you think these documents will do anything. It is all a distortion. The government will never expose it’s involvement in JFK’s murder.
/----/ I don't know how old you are Gipper, but I was 12 when JFK was murdered. I've followed the story for decades, read the conspiracy theories, changed my mind several times on the Warren Commission, read how LBJ stopped the CIA from chasing down leads in Cuba because he wanted to wrap up the investigation as fast as possible. I read how Oswald's real target was Richard Nixon who left Dallas the morning of 11/22/63 and JFK was simply a target of convenience.
Nixon in Dallas
Now I believe Oswald most likely acted alone in the actual shooting but had some support or encouragement along the way. I also believe the USSS and CIA were complacent. It was a different time, we were still reveling in our victory in WWII, it was the era of the 1950s , prosperity and relative peace. And no one thought it could possibly happen and most including me didn't believe the news when we heard it.

The CIA documents will be interesting to see.
There can be no doubt there was a conspiracy in his death. That may not mean Oswald wasn’t involved, but there is no way he acted alone. The government’s actions before and after clearly indicates conspiracy.

The CIA docs will offer nothing new. It is likely they will continue to promote the government’s abdurd position that Oswald acted alone. Then dumb Americans will continue to believe the big lie.

The CIA docs will offer nothing new. It is likely they will continue to promote the government’s abdurd position that Oswald acted alone. Then dumb Americans will continue to believe the big lie.
/----/ Many in the CIA, FBI and USSS from that day are dead, retired or residing in the Sunnydale Nursing Home with oat meal drooling out of their mouths.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman:[/QUOTE]

If Trump had any class - which off course he does not - he would have contacted Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg before tweeting. Maybe he did, but that would be way out of character for it is always about him.

You're an hysterical little twat.

I'm pragmatic, 6'2" and this morning weighed in at 232 pounds. Don't you ever tire of being wrong and showing off your ignorance?

You guys are dreaming if you think these documents will do anything. It is all a distortion. The government will never expose it’s involvement in JFK’s murder.

But you seem to have, why not post the facts, not only your conclusion?

Look clown, YOU still think Oswald did it.

I do think. I wonder about you? If not LHO, who did (wait while I get the aluminum foil for my hat).

Cool, maybe you can tell me how Oswald's shot made JFK's head jerk backwards?

Morons like him obviously skipped junior high school science classes.:biggrin:

You take a golfball and put it on a tee and hit it,it flys FORWARD.not backwards.:haha: i guess he also thinks all the doctors at bethesda who said it was an ENTRANCE wound at the FRONT were all incompetent and did not know what they were talking about as well.:haha::rolleyes-41:

WRONG!!!! Unless I check my grip, my flys further to the right than forward

People keep saying "prove it to me". Do your own research, it means more. Here is the thing though, once you learn the truth it cannot be unlearned.

Once the dust has settled, no one has proven anything beyond Oswald being the sole shooter.

Nope, there are millions just like me. Go look at the film and explain how his head jerked backwards

But you seem to have, why not post the facts, not only your conclusion?

Look clown, YOU still think Oswald did it.

I do think. I wonder about you? If not LHO, who did (wait while I get the aluminum foil for my hat).

Cool, maybe you can tell me how Oswald's shot made JFK's head jerk backwards?

Morons like him obviously skipped junior high school science classes.:biggrin:

You take a golfball and put it on a tee and hit it,it flys FORWARD.not backwards.:haha: i guess he also thinks all the doctors at bethesda who said it was an ENTRANCE wound at the FRONT were all incompetent and did not know what they were talking about as well.:haha::rolleyes-41:

WRONG!!!! Unless I check my grip, my flys further to the right than forward

Given Oswald's position how did JFK's head jerk backwards?

Q. Why now

A. Trump's desperate to change the conversation, and will do almost anything to do so - no matter who it hurts, as long as it's not him.

Why now? Because it is the lawful thing to do would be my guess. But you don't care about the law. That much is clear.

Westwall, leftists never want to talk about law. Their whole existence is about pretending which laws are bad, and which laws are good, and every time they try and change laws they do not like, they get hammered.

Same with the constitution. They pick and choose! The 1st amendment is good, second amendment is bad! Ask them, they will tell you.

JFKs assassination documents, should be released. Why not?!?!?!?!?!?! Are the Democrats on here insinuating there is something Americans shouldn't know? What is the point of keeping them hidden? It is all public knowledge, is it not?

I seriously doubt that anything I say from HERE FORWARD is true, but what if the release shows Cuba had something to do with it? Russia? China? What then?

Oswald killed JFK.

Next question ?

Oswald killed JFK??????

You are joking right? :confused-84:

exactly,he is either on drugs,OR gets drunk everyday,OR the only research he has done is read the edited version of the textbook in history class our corrupt school system taught us.:rofl:

I took him to school handing his ass to him on a platter with shit all over his face in post# 67 here of mine as you can see.:lmao:

Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

Oswald killed JFK.

Next question ?

Oswald killed JFK??????

You are joking right? :confused-84:

exactly,he is either on drugs,OR gets drunk everyday,OR the only research he has done is read the edited version of the textbook he history class our corrupt school system taught us.:rofl:

I took him to school handing his ass to him on a platter with shit all over his face in post# here of mine as you can see.:lmao:

I know.

Anybody who thinks that Oswald killed Kennedy is very, very naive. :(

To put it mildly.

Here is the problem that the folks who are still asleep face, it's all out there. I'm not just talking about JFK, it's all right out in the open. The people behind this count on your laziness. They count on the fact that you'll just keep on walking through life asleep at the wheel. It's all right out there in the open. Just decide to go look.

I predict that there will be no earth shattering new news, and we will return to having just as many conspiracy nuts as there's always been, and there will remain a substantial percentage of the population convinced that there was a cover-up.

we have conspiracy nuts like you who ignore the laws of physics that a persons head NEVER goes backwards when shot from the front and conspiracy nuts like you who ignore what all the doctors testified to saying the bullet hole in was an ENTRANCE wound in the front you deluded hick.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

how many more times are you going to keep coming back asking to have egg all over you face?:itsok:

Let me know as soon as you prove Oswald either didn't kill Kennedy, or he was part of a "conspiracy". :biggrin:
I don't think he killed Kennedy primarily because the facts do not support it.

1. Oswald was not a good shot.
2. The rifle was not zeroed in.
3. The rifle was a cheap bolt action that was difficult to fire, as quickly as was claimed.
4. Oswald was found in the lunch room casually drinking a soda seconds after the shooting...how could he have run across the sixth floor and down several flights of stairs in a matter of seconds?
5. He made no attempt to frantically leave the scene.
6. Oswald was a devote ANTI-communist, not a communist as the government claims.
7. Was there EVER a US Marine to defect to the USSR during the Cold War...then be allowed back in the country without any problems?
8. How did the only US Marine ever to defect to the USSR, end up in a building along the president's parade route?
9. It was impossible for Oswald to reach the location of the Trippit murder, in the time period specified.
10. If you had just murdered the POTUS, would you casually leave the scene, go to your apartment, then to the movie theater?
11. How does Ruby get full access to the Dallas PD, likely the most heavily guarded building in the world that day....then get to walk right up the Oswald and murder him?
12. Many witnesses or persons with information, started dying in large numbers...often mysteriously or just before they were to be questioned. Of particularly interest, see George de Mohrenschildt.
13. Oswald had many friends and contacts who had ties to the CIA or other government agencies?

Just a few facts that surely indicate conspiracy...and there are many more.

Wait a second. Are you denying that Oswald was arrested in the theatre ?
Oh brother!!!

Nope, there are millions just like me. Go look at the film and explain how his head jerked backwards

There is information all over the internet on this. Some will make one claim, others will have a different opinion. It's been argued over and over. In the end, nothing proves that the head shot came from the grassy knoll, or anywhere in front.

There is information all over the internet on this. Some will make one claim, others will have a different opinion. It's been argued over and over. In the end, nothing proves that the head shot came from the grassy knoll, or anywhere in front.

I asked one very simple question my friend. Which way did his head go?

(sigh), I know you'll just counter with another video, but in this video, the chief autopsy surgeon claims without any doubt that the head shot entered from the rear. THAT'S THE CHIEF AUTOPSY SURGEON !!

Anyway, after that point in the video, the Zapruder film actually shows Kennedy's head moving slightly forward. Go to the 1:39 mark:

(sigh), I know you'll just counter with another video, but in this video, the chief autopsy surgeon claims without any doubt that the head shot entered from the rear. THAT'S THE CHIEF AUTOPSY SURGEON !!

Anyway, after that point in the video, the Zapruder film actually shows Kennedy's head moving slightly forward. Go to the 1:39 mark:

I'm asking you to WATCH the real video. Not what someone is telling you what happened. Watch the Zapruder film. I don't fault you or blame you, I actually envy those who never find out. I have no agenda my friend, I'm just pointing the way.

Q. Why now

A. Trump's desperate to change the conversation, and will do almost anything to do so - no matter who it hurts, as long as it's not him.

Cripes!

The man can't take a shit without some fool screaming about it.

Trump craps brown turds... proof positive of his hateful racism!

Forum List

Back