Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

Q. Why now

A. Trump's desperate to change the conversation, and will do almost anything to do so - no matter who it hurts, as long as it's not him.
There was a deadline set years ago for this Tuesday by the national archives where a decision had to be made to release them or keep them dormant for another 25 years where everybody involved would be guaranteed dead. Trump had to act due to the deadline. Don't you want the rest of the files open and find out the truth?

If Trump had any class - which off course he does not - he would have contacted Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg before tweeting. Maybe he did, but that would be way out of character for it is always about him.

He doesn't need anyone's permission to follow the law.

So sorry dimwit, I did not say he needed her permission, I said, "if he had any class he would have contacted" her first. Why is it so many on the right cannot comprehend the written word?

You guys are dreaming if you think these documents will do anything. It is all a distortion. The government will never expose it’s involvement in JFK’s murder.

But you seem to have, why not post the facts, not only your conclusion?

Look clown, YOU still think Oswald did it.

I do think. I wonder about you? If not LHO, who did (wait while I get the aluminum foil for my hat).

Post the source where in the supposed deadline was set. I recall that the seal was not to be broken until the death of the fallen President's children. If you are not lying, I will fall of my chair - but I'm certain that won't happen.

"The National Archives is required to release all of its JFK documents by Thursday, 25 years to the day after President George H.W. Bush signed the the JFK Assassination Records Act. Under the act, Trump can withhold part or all of the documents if he decides some “identifiable harm” weighs against disclosure."

Trump to allow release of long-secret files on JFK assassination

Background
When Congress passed the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act in 1992 agencies throughout the Federal Government transferred assassination-related records to the National Archives which established the JFK Assassination Records Collection. The Collection consists of approximately 5 million pages of records. Approximately 88% of the records in the Collection are open in full. An addition 11% are released in part with sensitive portions removed. Approximately 1% of documents identified as assassination-related remain withheld in full. All documents withheld either in part or in full were authorized for withholding by the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB), an independent temporary agency that was in existence from 1994 to 1998.

According to the Act, all records previously withheld either in part or in full should be released on October 26, 2017, unless authorized for further withholding by the President of the United States. The 2017 date derives directly from the law that states:

JFK Assassination Records Processing Project

Now you look stupid twice. It says much of your knowledge of history, your manic, rabid partisanship and your obsessive, unreasonable hatred of Trump that you simply made up an accusation on a topic which should be of interest to all Americans.
How do I know you made it up? Because it is demonstrably false and there is no evidence for it. You are so morally vapid that you didn't mind tossing out a false accusation just to satisfy your hatred.
Never mind the truth of the matter...we can bash Trump. Right?

View attachment 155711

You ok after that fall?

First of all Fuck you! You've proved to be an asshole in your final paragraph.

Before reading that paragraph, I was ready to reward you with the informative button; obviously you don't deserve it.

Unlike Trump, and the trumpanzees I don't claim to know everything, and my comment about the President's children may have been something I heard or read half a century ago. I qualified my response with, "I recall" but your biases prevented you from comprehending the post.

Somethings assholes do intentionally, or the intellectually impaired by their lack of ability. Which one are you?

you are certainly scared of what may be in those documents.

Not a bit. Trump scares me, he should scare everyone. But I digess, it's not about JFK; it's about opening the wounds of his still living family members.

Q. Why now

A. Trump's desperate to change the conversation, and will do almost anything to do so - no matter who it hurts, as long as it's not him.
There was a deadline set years ago for this Tuesday by the national archives where a decision had to be made to release them or keep them dormant for another 25 years where everybody involved would be guaranteed dead. Trump had to act due to the deadline. Don't you want the rest of the files open and find out the truth?

If Trump had any class - which off course he does not - he would have contacted Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg before tweeting. Maybe he did, but that would be way out of character for it is always about him.

So sorry dimwit, I did not say he needed her permission, I said, "if he had any class he would have contacted" her first. Why is it so many on the right cannot comprehend the written word?
Oh, shut up! Stop whining!

Q. Why now

So solly Cholly, the law is the law, deal with it. What is it about the left and any laws that they don't like?The Warren Commission lied to everyone, not that these papers will tell the truth. The CIA did it.

You guys are dreaming if you think these documents will do anything. It is all a distortion. The government will never expose it’s involvement in JFK’s murder.

Look clown, YOU still think Oswald did it.

I do think. I wonder about you? If not LHO, who did (wait while I get the aluminum foil for my hat).

Cool, maybe you can tell me how Oswald's shot made JFK's head jerk backwards?

I'm happy with this.

DhhBazy.png

dont expect anything of a major storyline to surface.All the important details will all be redacted and blacked out.

dont expect anything of a major storyline to surface.All the important details will all be redacted and blacked out.
`
`

I hope all the pages don't look like this;
`
`
`

redacted_article_last_page.jpg

Im afraid thats all were going to get.:mad: our government is so fucking corrupt that they do that and get off scott free time and time again with the laughable lameass explanation that its all for the good of the people because of national security.:rolleyes:

Uh he is going by the HISTORY of our government has done in the past. after the movie got released,congress was prompted to tell the CIA to release files they had on it and it was the same old crap as always,blacked out files. the fact that one of USMB's resident trolls Jillian liked your post,I would be worried now.

:rofl:
/----/ I don't know how old you are Gipper, but I was 12 when JFK was murdered. I've followed the story for decades, read the conspiracy theories, changed my mind several times on the Warren Commission, read how LBJ stopped the CIA from chasing down leads in Cuba because he wanted to wrap up the investigation as fast as possible. I read how Oswald's real target was Richard Nixon who left Dallas the morning of 11/22/63 and JFK was simply a target of convenience.
Nixon in Dallas
Now I believe Oswald most likely acted alone in the actual shooting but had some support or encouragement along the way. I also believe the USSS and CIA were complacent. It was a different time, we were still reveling in our victory in WWII, it was the era of the 1950s , prosperity and relative peace. And no one thought it could possibly happen and most including me didn't believe the news when we heard it.

The CIA documents will be interesting to see.[/QUOTE]

Oswald most likely acted alone you believe? what crack are you smoking right now? better get off it.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The documents wont be interesting,there is noting interesting about looking at stuff that looks like this.:D

Q. Why now

Another far left drone failed post.

It was supposed to come out on certain by law, Trump will not block it.

We know the far left could care less about laws which explains your erroneous post!

For the poster who claimed they should contact the daughter, let me say this------> yes, she is his daughter, but JFK was much more than that to America. The minute that young President was elected, he WAS the hope of the country! Historically, his party affiliation meant NOTHING! A young President, with new ideas, cut down in the prime of his life by an assassin.

More than likely he would have lost re-election. Some people adored him and some hated him. We forget his centerpiece "New Frontier" plan because his domestic legislative agenda was such a dismal failure.
But being assassinated kind of put the differences over him to bed. As it should have.

You really think Goldwater would have beaten him?

Forum List

Back