Despite Alabama win, Democrats still have no one

Hillary also took a big PC for fund raising for the subsidiary state DNCs and otherwise made it all about her without, in most cases, breaking FEC regs.

Where did you dream that up?

Thems the rules.

The RNC has the same rules.

You already admitted the Dems did not follow those rules and sold out to Hillary! Do you not read your own posts?

Alzheimer's is a terrible disease. Maybe you should consider retiring as a mod.

:lol:

No, I'm pretty sure I didn't say that at all. Perhaps it was a voice in your head?

Clinton didn't get any money or help from the DNC during the primaries - it was the other way around. She helped the DNC during the primaries. I think she literally paid their rent.

She was only paying for the resulting corruption that kept Bernie out! That is no more legal than their supporting candidates during the primaries, which they have done for decades despite your dubious claims. You just don't know how political parties work.

I can say with near absolute certainty that I know more about how political parties work than you do. It's what I did for a living for a decade or so.

There's no law against parties supporting candidates, it's just one of the party's rules - a rule which was actually not broken during the 2016 cycle.

I've been a Bernie fan and supporter since the early 90s - but he wasn't "cheated". He didn't win. He got less votes. It's as simple as that, no need to come up with conspiracies.

So that is what is wrong with you! Not only are you ignorant, you get paid for it! Man, that's a liberal's dream! Just like welfare!

Patrick, Booker and the other possible candidates mentioned by any D on the thread is a GOP wet dream.
So, what you’re saying is, pretty much any Democrat will lose to Trump.

Well, that all depends on the candidate, the political climate, the mood of the nation and any number of factors.

But have you seen Trump’s approval numbers? :lol: I mean, anything can happen, but if he doesn’t change course soon (and when has Donald ever changed course?), I think he’s in trouble come 2020.

Forum List

Back