Despising the New Deal & hating FDR while your immediate family benefited...

Context schmontext.

You're lamely attempting to equate a crooked street cop, who pretty much has to commit his criminal acts on a person-by-person basis, to overdressed federal goons who, can rip off the entire nation and ruin the lives of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, right in front of everyone's faces no less, and still get away with it.

In fact, Hayek pointed out that the kind of excessive power held by those Ivy League hoodlums tends to draw that brand of crook, like a moth to a light bulb.

But far be it from me to expect that someone with as low a brow as you would even pick up, let alone be able to comprehend, the writings of an economic titan and real Nobel laureate.

you're an idiot or playing the fool. It's always difficult to tell, when dealing with oddball dudes.

Economic titan because he win a Nobel? :lol: This from somebody who on USMB has belittled another Nobel winner in the economic field (one you disagree with) as being an idiot? :lol: partisan bull crap ion display.

and I never made equated the two the cop with anyone. I highlighted your lack of any principles when attacking something.

Context schmontext.

You're lamely attempting to equate a crooked street cop, who pretty much has to commit his criminal acts on a person-by-person basis, to overdressed federal goons who, can rip off the entire nation and ruin the lives of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, right in front of everyone's faces no less, and still get away with it.

In fact, Hayek pointed out that the kind of excessive power held by those Ivy League hoodlums tends to draw that brand of crook, like a moth to a light bulb.

But far be it from me to expect that someone with as low a brow as you would even pick up, let alone be able to comprehend, the writings of an economic titan and real Nobel laureate.

you're an idiot or playing the fool. It's always difficult to tell, when dealing with oddball dudes.

Economic titan because he win a Nobel? :lol: This from somebody who on USMB has belittled another Nobel winner in the economic field (one you disagree with) as being an idiot? :lol: partisan bull crap ion display.

and I never made equated the two the cop with anyone. I highlighted your lack of any principles when attacking something.

and you've been spanked so many times in this thread I'm starting to think you're just begging to be bitch whipped.

Forum List

Back