Despicable American Gov't v Wikileaks

The government is the government. Digging up secret correspondence between people and then publicizing it WITH THE INTENT of damaging American interests, incidentally and callously putting Americans in physical JEOPARDY is criminal.

We don't have a "right" to sit in on every conversation, nor is our government obligated to share every interaction with us. Assange is a pig and so are the people who defend this sort of behavior.

I don't defend Assange but i don't necessarily call for his head either. We should never just ignore the awful things our Government is doing around the World. "Shoot the Messenger" is just too simplistic and ignorant. People should be fascinated and feel enlightened by knowing what their Government is really up to around the World. It's a real eye-opener. Hey just my opinion anyway.

The whole "shoot the messenger" analogy is ignorant and simplistic. This craphead has been hacking into government information since he was a little kid. His parents raised him that way. The whole family is anti-American pig shit who need to be contained, banned from the country, or actually imprisoned.

He's not just "reporting". This puke has made a fortune undermining America and releasing information he knows will result in deaths. Fry him.

I understand your anger. I really do. But we shouldn't just ignore what our Government is doing around the World. This "Shoot the Messenger" propaganda being pushed by the Government and MSM is designed to make sure you do ignore what they're doing. I don't care what happens to this moron but i do feel we should be taking a serious look at what out Government is up to around the World. We shouldn't pretend these things aren't happening. This is a great opportunity for people to see reality. That's a good thing in my opinion. But i do understand your anger and respect it.

I tend to agree with LibocalyspeNow.

The only problem in all of this is the potential harm it can do to our nation in terms of security and security personal. Besides that, I am totally interested in what "the Black hands of America" were up to!!

I tend to agree with LibocalyspeNow.

The only problem in all of this is the potential harm it can do to our nation in terms of security and security personal. Besides that, I am totally interested in what "the Black hands of America" were up to!!

Yea we should all be very interested in knowing what they've been up to. It shouldn't only be about "Shoot the Messenger." I find this info. to be fascinating and enlightening. It's also a but disturbing too though. But at least we know more. I think that's a good thing overall.

I don't defend Assange but i don't necessarily call for his head either. We should never just ignore the awful things our Government is doing around the World. "Shoot the Messenger" is just too simplistic and ignorant. People should be fascinated and feel enlightened by knowing what their Government is really up to around the World. It's a real eye-opener. Hey just my opinion anyway.

The whole "shoot the messenger" analogy is ignorant and simplistic. This craphead has been hacking into government information since he was a little kid. His parents raised him that way. The whole family is anti-American pig shit who need to be contained, banned from the country, or actually imprisoned.

He's not just "reporting". This puke has made a fortune undermining America and releasing information he knows will result in deaths. Fry him.

I understand your anger. I really do. But we shouldn't just ignore what our Government is doing around the World. This "Shoot the Messenger" propaganda being pushed by the Government and MSM is designed to make sure you do ignore what they're doing. I don't care what happens to this moron but i do feel we should be taking a serious look at what out Government is up to around the World. We shouldn't pretend these things aren't happening. This is a great opportunity for people to see reality. That's a good thing in my opinion. But i do understand your anger and respect it.

I don't ignore what our government does. But I also don't believe in removing accountability from individuals based on the fact that our government does stupid things.

Again, this asshole isn't a messenger of anything except chaos and anarchy. He's a loon who is willing to release information he knows will get people killed, and who is trying to blackmail our country. He needs to go away. Forever. It's s separate issue from the government idiocies.

The Government has not proven that anyone's life has been put in danger over these leaks. That's just propaganda Bullshit coming from them. Just another misdirection magic trick. You look there when you should be looking here. What about what our Government is doing around the World? More people should begin to focus on that rather than just screech that "Shoot the Messenger" stuff. So many just can't see when they're being played by their Government. It's actually very sad.

I don't ignore what our government does. But I also don't believe in removing accountability from individuals based on the fact that our government does stupid things.

Again, this asshole isn't a messenger of anything except chaos and anarchy. He's a loon who is willing to release information he knows will get people killed, and who is trying to blackmail our country. He needs to go away. Forever. It's s separate issue from the government idiocies.

Yes, it is far better to be a mushroom, kept in the dark on a steady diet of government disinformation bullshit.

Yes, it is far better to be a mushroom, kept in the dark on a steady diet of government disinformation bullshit.

They're the Goose Steppers. Unfortunately there are far too many of them in this country. This Assange guy hasn't put anyone's life in danger. That is simply a lie by our Government. Just more misdirection. Btw,i don't think a public trial here in the States will be so good for our Government. They might actually lose. And more leaks will likely come out at the trial as well. Things could get even more interesting. So stay tuned.

Last edited:

They're the Goose Steppers. Unfortunately there are far too many of them in this country. This Assange guy hasn't put anyone's life in danger. That is simply a lie by our Government. Just more misdirection. Btw,i don't tink a public trial here in the States will be so good for our Government. They might actually lose. And more leaks will likely come out at the trial as well. Things could get even more interesting. So stay tuned.

I read a good article this morning on the fascists.
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]It is not unlike the attitude of the ordinary German villagers in the towns near the Camps. Look away; don't ask what's going on.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]No – it's worse than that.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The German villagers were caught up in events beyond their control. Self-preservation strongly encouraged silence – even complicity. To raise one's voice meant risking finding oneself on the other side of the barbed wire. But to their credit as human beings, they were not egging on the guards and urging them to round up more victims.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]And this is precisely what both the "liberal" and "conservative" American Authoritarian do. And they do it lustily, basking in the Rightness of their cause.[/FONT]

The Question... by Eric Peters

Forum List

Back