Despicable American Gov't v Wikileaks

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
Wikileaks did us Americans a huge favor by revealing assholes like Hillary & the Obama team.

Pvt. Bradley Manning should be given the medal of honor and a promotion to General.

The pundits tell you people what to think and what to say, and like good little lambs you buy the propaganda.

The UNITED STATES of ASSHOLES is headed down the drain. We can thank the voters for voting in the Democrat Republican Crime Family with no guns to their heads.

Well i'm not sure i would say "Despicable" or hand out any Medals but this whole "Shoot the Messenger" propaganda thing should be more disturbing to Americans. What about what our Government is doing around the World? Does anyone care about that? It shouldn't be only all about shooting the Messenger. Shame on our MSM in this country too. They've been all too willing to push this "Shoot the Messenger" propaganda. We no longer have an independent credible Media in this country. It's very sad.

The felon known as "miller" is ranting worse than usual. And his spew of stupidity is smellier bullshit than usual.

It is not in fact okay for Assange to violate our Espionage laws; and private Manning deserves no medal or promotion. He does deserve the Court Martial he will be getting. Let justice be done. He may be very grateful there's no death penalty attached to the other end of it should he get convicted. And I hope he does get convicted.

The dishonest and incoherent spittle-soaked gibberish offered by the felon miller in his OP wouldn't suffice as toilet paper if it were printed on Charmin stock.

Yea no Medals or anything but this rush to Shoot the Messenger is a little disturbing. What about what our Government is up to around the World? Most of it is clearly no good. Clinton ordering Diplomats to acquire DNA Samples from UN Members? Come on,we can't just ignore this stuff. It shouldn't only be about Shooting the Messenger. Our Government and our MSM has been successful in pushing that propaganda but people really should take a minute and think about what our Government is doing. I know i'm thinking about it more.

The government is the government. Digging up secret correspondence between people and then publicizing it WITH THE INTENT of damaging American interests, incidentally and callously putting Americans in physical JEOPARDY is criminal.

We don't have a "right" to sit in on every conversation, nor is our government obligated to share every interaction with us. Assange is a pig and so are the people who defend this sort of behavior.

The government is the government. Digging up secret correspondence between people and then publicizing it WITH THE INTENT of damaging American interests, incidentally and callously putting Americans in physical JEOPARDY is criminal.

We don't have a "right" to sit in on every conversation, nor is our government obligated to share every interaction with us. Assange is a pig and so are the people who defend this sort of behavior.

I don't defend Assange but i don't necessarily call for his head either. We should never just ignore the awful things our Government is doing around the World. "Shoot the Messenger" is just too simplistic and ignorant. People should be fascinated and feel enlightened by knowing what their Government is really up to around the World. It's a real eye-opener. Hey just my opinion anyway.

• Banned
Innocent until proven guilty is another Constitutional protection you people all ignore.

This is the UNITED HYPOCRISY of America.

Assange's co-conspirators are attacking websites that have nothing to do with the US government.

Mastercard. Sarah Palin. The website of the Swedish prosecution authority who charged him with rape.

He's no whistlebower. He's a punk and now a criminal.

WikiLeaks sympathizers attack websites - Yahoo! News

Mastercard are refusing to undertake transactions donating money to wikileaks. So is paypal. So they're both getting hit.

Palin because she spoke out against Assange.

The Swedes, because they're trying to extradite him to face charges there.

He's an opportunist. A pussy. And, yea, he is a criminal. One thing he's not... he's not a journalist.... like some on here insist.

fuck you. Almost everything he has leaked yet should never have happened, or should never have been classified.

When the government stops breaking the law to store every conversation we have over wires and satellites you might have a point. But they are a criminal enterprise, and you are enabling organized crime.

Vent your venom toward Manning if you need a scapegoat. But Assange has done little that could be cited as a crime, esp in context.

Assange's co-conspirators are attacking websites that have nothing to do with the US government.

Mastercard. Sarah Palin. The website of the Swedish prosecution authority who charged him with rape.

I seriously doubt it is Assanges co conspirators launching those attacks.

Somebody began a cyber war by attacking Assanges site and then the servers he used to get online.

I suspect fully half the hackers on earth are working like mad dogs to make their points. Including the cyber forces of the US, Chinese and several other governments.

I seriously doubt it is Assanges co conspirators launching those attacks.

Somebody began a cyber war by attacking Assanges site and then the servers he used to get online.

I suspect fully half the hackers on earth are working like mad dogs to make their points. Including the cyber forces of the US, Chinese and several other governments.

Then you're an nothing but a shill for him, and a first class idiot, since he threatened to do it before it happened.

Hackers have declared an Internet war in support of WikiLeaks, with groups of anonymous attackers disabling major credit card websites in retaliation for denying service to the controversial website.

The group, going by the name "Anonymous," rallied its supporters in a Twitter post Wednesday, calling for them to get their "weapons" ready to attack the Visa website for the next phase of "Operation Payback."

The same group claimed responsiblity for crippling the MasterCard website for much of the day Wednesday using denial of service attacks, which overwhlem a website with data requests.

Both Visa and MasterCard have stopped processing donations to WikiLeaks as the online organization faces tremendous political pressure for publishing secret U.S. diplomatic cables.

Wikileaks released a cable Wednesday showing that in February 2010 U.S. officials lobbied Russia on behalf of MasterCard and Visa to ensure that a proposed Russian law did not adversely affect their businesses.

There are now more than 1,000 Internet "mirror sites" hosting WikiLeaks content, which is more than double the number of sites that existed days ago.

An executive of the online payment company PayPal said Wednesday it decided to suspend its business with WikiLeaks after the U.S. State Department said the website's activities are illegal.

VOA | Hackers Set Sights on Visa in Fight for WikiLeaks | News | English

BTW, VOA news is the official propaganda news agency of the US government. Did most of you even realize that the US had a formally recognized propaganda news agency?

Then you're an nothing but a shill for him, and a first class idiot, since he threatened to do it before it happened.

oh blow me! You are a serial liar and an ideologue (liar by definition).

And you can't produce a credible link to said threat because it didn't happen, just like most things you believe never happened.

Innocent until proven guilty is another Constitutional protection you people all ignore.

This is the UNITED HYPOCRISY of America.

Hey, felon. You did time because you felons tend to be such major ass sucking retards. You just proved it again.

When a person (let's call him ASSange) admits what he has done, and his fucking internet site has clearly published documents it was not authorized to accept, retain or disseminate, the presumption of innocence kinda flies out the window.

Well, I guess he could try the "temporary insanity" gambit.

I don't defend Assange but i don't necessarily call for his head either. We should never just ignore the awful things our Government is doing around the World. "Shoot the Messenger" is just too simplistic and ignorant. People should be fascinated and feel enlightened by knowing what their Government is really up to around the World. It's a real eye-opener. Hey just my opinion anyway.

The whole "shoot the messenger" analogy is ignorant and simplistic. This craphead has been hacking into government information since he was a little kid. His parents raised him that way. The whole family is anti-American pig shit who need to be contained, banned from the country, or actually imprisoned.

He's not just "reporting". This puke has made a fortune undermining America and releasing information he knows will result in deaths. Fry him.

Forum List

Back