Despicable American Gov't v Wikileaks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by miller, Dec 8, 2010.

1. miller

miller BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Wikileaks did us Americans a huge favor by revealing assholes like Hillary & the Obama team.

Pvt. Bradley Manning should be given the medal of honor and a promotion to General.

The pundits tell you people what to think and what to say, and like good little lambs you buy the propaganda.

The UNITED STATES of ASSHOLES is headed down the drain. We can thank the voters for voting in the Democrat Republican Crime Family with no guns to their heads.

2. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Well i'm not sure i would say "Despicable" or hand out any Medals but this whole "Shoot the Messenger" propaganda thing should be more disturbing to Americans. What about what our Government is doing around the World? Does anyone care about that? It shouldn't be only all about shooting the Messenger. Shame on our MSM in this country too. They've been all too willing to push this "Shoot the Messenger" propaganda. We no longer have an independent credible Media in this country. It's very sad.

3. Liability

Liability Locked Account. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,063
    The felon known as "miller" is ranting worse than usual. And his spew of stupidity is smellier bullshit than usual.

It is not in fact okay for Assange to violate our Espionage laws; and private Manning deserves no medal or promotion. He does deserve the Court Martial he will be getting. Let justice be done. He may be very grateful there's no death penalty attached to the other end of it should he get convicted. And I hope he does get convicted.

The dishonest and incoherent spittle-soaked gibberish offered by the felon miller in his OP wouldn't suffice as toilet paper if it were printed on Charmin stock.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  4. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Assange is a dangerous POS who deserves to go to prison for the rest of his life.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Oscar Wao

Oscar Wao Victory is Mine

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Well, hey, at least we got that transparency Obama promised. :lol:

6. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Yea no Medals or anything but this rush to Shoot the Messenger is a little disturbing. What about what our Government is up to around the World? Most of it is clearly no good. Clinton ordering Diplomats to acquire DNA Samples from UN Members? Come on,we can't just ignore this stuff. It shouldn't only be about Shooting the Messenger. Our Government and our MSM has been successful in pushing that propaganda but people really should take a minute and think about what our Government is doing. I know i'm thinking about it more.

7. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    The government is the government. Digging up secret correspondence between people and then publicizing it WITH THE INTENT of damaging American interests, incidentally and callously putting Americans in physical JEOPARDY is criminal.

We don't have a "right" to sit in on every conversation, nor is our government obligated to share every interaction with us. Assange is a pig and so are the people who defend this sort of behavior.

8. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    I don't defend Assange but i don't necessarily call for his head either. We should never just ignore the awful things our Government is doing around the World. "Shoot the Messenger" is just too simplistic and ignorant. People should be fascinated and feel enlightened by knowing what their Government is really up to around the World. It's a real eye-opener. Hey just my opinion anyway.

9. miller

miller BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Innocent until proven guilty is another Constitutional protection you people all ignore.

This is the UNITED HYPOCRISY of America.

10. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415